Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts 40% sale with proof of legit ownership. - page 3. (Read 9995 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'
I guess I'll buy the full member, PM me.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
should always use an escrow for these types of trades
Activity: 70
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Be aware guys I ordered on the 12th for a 24 hour turnaround and it is now the 17th and STILL have not received the account.

http://i.imgur.com/7UJ6pZC.png

Now he is avoiding me. Guys always do escrow!!!
It's your fault as you mentioned you should always use escrow, but you didn't  Roll Eyes
Next time don't tell that only to others but also follow it yourself.

You are 100% right, I need to follow it myself. I will be updating everyone if AccountTrader decides to finally come through with the order.
Activity: 434

Be aware guys I ordered on the 12th for a 24 hour turnaround and it is now the 17th and STILL have not received the account.

It's your fault as you mentioned you should always use escrow, but you didn't  Roll Eyes
Next time don't tell that only to others but also follow it yourself.
Activity: 70
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 252
Interested in a member account
Activity: 321
Sent first to account trader for a Sr account. He was not home at the time and promised to send the account details when he gets home.

Will update if/when credentials are received.
It has now been close to 24 hours with no word from the seller/OP :/

Please check your pm.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Sent first to account trader for a Sr account. He was not home at the time and promised to send the account details when he gets home.

It has now been close to 24 hours with no word from the seller/OP :/

EDIT: I received the account from the OP. It took him a bit more then 24 hours but he did follow through. I would recommend him.
copper member

Not sure if it is a good idea after the Gumble99 scam, anyone can be the that user with another name
That is true. He said that he was out with his gf and would be home in ~4-8 hours and could give the credentials (but originally said it would be delivered within 24 hours). It looks like he logged in several hours ago and I don't see that the coins have moved as of yet. I have faith that he will come though, but I will update to let you know what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009

Not sure if it is a good idea after the Gumble99 scam, anyone can be the that user with another name
copper member

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A Senior Member account has a minimum of 240 activity. You can only get 14 activity per two weeks on average so it takes almost 9 months to reach senior member status. Seems like a huge amount of time to spend just to get 0.4 BTC which is about $250.

EDIT: 4 months to reach Full Member status is even worse (4 months for $70) and 2 months to reach Member status (2 months for $25) is even worse than that.

OP, ever thought of joining a sig campaign? I think you'd get far more BTC that way than by just selling them. Sure, it would take a bit longer but you'd be able to keep your account at the end of it.

Yes, because post 400x/month with 10 accounts is something very doable.

Also he can post with the accounts while brew others, then sell the old ones when the news get to higher ranks
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
A Senior Member account has a minimum of 240 activity. You can only get 14 activity per two weeks on average so it takes almost 9 months to reach senior member status. Seems like a huge amount of time to spend just to get 0.4 BTC which is about $250.

EDIT: 4 months to reach Full Member status is even worse (4 months for $70) and 2 months to reach Member status (2 months for $25) is even worse than that.

OP, ever thought of joining a sig campaign? I think you'd get far more BTC that way than by just selling them. Sure, it would take a bit longer but you'd be able to keep your account at the end of it.
Activity: 266
why do you have so many accounts? and why would you basically promote scammers?

Not really to promote scamming, it's mainly for the signature campaigns. I doubt these have any trust on them so it wouldn't matter.
Activity: 261
cek my PM  Grin
I am interested in the full members account you sell
I am very much interested in buying a member account. PM me please.

Please check your pm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am very much interested in buying a member account. PM me please.
0.25 for senior member account.

That is very low, senior member account if you don't know takes more than 8 months to create.

My last price is 0.4 btc.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
why do you have so many accounts? and why would you basically promote scammers?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
0.25 for senior member account.
Pages:
Jump to: