Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts 40% sale with proof of legit ownership. - page 4. (Read 9995 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Senior Member 0.5 btc

Full member = 0.15 btc

Member = 0.05 btc

Escrow is a must: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/escrowms-76380

100 percent legit account.

To verify the 100 percent authenticity I will sign a message with the bitcoin address posted un editable thread.

All Prices are Negotiable.

You can break even in one to two weeks easily.

member account 0.03 - 0.05 btc that is equal to 43 to 75 posts to break even @ 0.0007 per post
full member account .13 - .19 btc that is equal to 145 to 220 posts to break even @ 0.0009 per post
senior member .3 - .6 btc that is 230 to 465 posts to break even @ 0.0013 per post

Contact me via my Bitmessage: BM-2cVMf3kdVDva7qSuLtwaPJey3eyAmBc8xN

You should update OP, there are no campaigns paying anywhere near the rates you're writing about.

Still selling, price updated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Senior Member 0.5 btc

Full member = 0.15 btc

Member = 0.05 btc

Escrow is a must: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/escrowms-76380

100 percent legit account.

To verify the 100 percent authenticity I will sign a message with the bitcoin address posted un editable thread.

All Prices are Negotiable.

You can break even in one to two weeks easily.

member account 0.03 - 0.05 btc that is equal to 43 to 75 posts to break even @ 0.0007 per post
full member account .13 - .19 btc that is equal to 145 to 220 posts to break even @ 0.0009 per post
senior member .3 - .6 btc that is 230 to 465 posts to break even @ 0.0013 per post

Contact me via my Bitmessage: BM-2cVMf3kdVDva7qSuLtwaPJey3eyAmBc8xN

You should update OP, there are no campaigns paying anywhere near the rates you're writing about.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
I can't believe that this is still allowed... What are the buyers going to do with these accounts? I can only think of negative things..

Apart from the negative things, they could be used for joining sig campaign and earning a higher sig payment (with a higher rank account).
But I do agree that it is really strange to see bitcointalk account trading allowed on bitcointalk.
Activity: 795
Merit: 500
Name change soon (hopefully)
I can't believe that this is still allowed... What are the buyers going to do with these accounts? I can only think of negative things..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Just wondering, but how much would an account like mine be worth?

Date Registered: December 27, 2013, Posts: 208, Activity: 154, Position: Full Member

Your account worth is around 0.1-0.15 maximum.

So someone gonna buy it?..

hmmmm....

You could send a PM with your Bitcoin address , then sell someone the account and an email address.
When they try to use the account , feeling safe because they own the associated email address , you can simply PM theymos , reset the email address and finally use that to change the password.

If you have proper trust and a reputation for selling accounts , you could consider it.
do you have any jr.member accounts for sale?

It's very easy to reach Jr. Member status. Not sure why you want to buy one.

To reach junior member status you need wait at least one month.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

It's very easy to reach Jr. Member status. Not sure why you want to buy one.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
for my own opinion.. scammer, or person  that has a bad intention will buy these kinds of accounts..

Not necessarily. Bitcointalk has some pretty harsh restrictions on new members, especially ones who want to use the marketplace to sell their crypto based services and products. Buying an account helps bypass the restrictions to be able to post more efficiently. Others buy accounts to take part in signature campaigns, most of which are able to give you your return in 1-2 months.

Yes I have the price is .008 btc each.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Any hero accounts for sale ? Or price roughly?

I have hero accounts the price is 2 btc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Any hero accounts for sale ? Or price roughly?
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War

Date Registered: December 27, 2013, Posts: 208, Activity: 154, Position: Full Member

So someone gonna buy it?..

hmmmm....
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
for my own opinion.. scammer, or person  that has a bad intention will buy these kinds of accounts..
Activity: 462

Just curious, and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but were the accounts hacked? Or did the original owners sell them to you and you are reselling them here?

Also I'd imagine my account would only be worth a few satoshis at most, haha.

Edit: I just found this from one of your earlier posts:

Most Senior account is sold from .3 to .6 btc and Hero accont from .7 to 1.5 btc. Be careful buying accounts, some of this seller is selling hack accounts. The accounts that I sell is fresh from the farm not hack or bought.

So these are actually accounts you created yourself then?

Yes, All accounts is created by me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
Just curious, and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but were the accounts hacked? Or did the original owners sell them to you and you are reselling them here?

Also I'd imagine my account would only be worth a few satoshis at most, haha.

Edit: I just found this from one of your earlier posts:

Most Senior account is sold from .3 to .6 btc and Hero accont from .7 to 1.5 btc. Be careful buying accounts, some of this seller is selling hack accounts. The accounts that I sell is fresh from the farm not hack or bought.

So these are actually accounts you created yourself then?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sorry. I was meant to post that in one of the threads with people selling msdn keys.
my mistake Smiley

Got your PM thanks.

Say I purcahse your key...  where  can i download legit copies of win 7 64bit ultimate iso from Huh?

Thankss

I don't remember pming you. Maybe you posted on the wrong thread.
Pages:
Jump to: