Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling CUBAN CIGARS Full Boxes and Individual Cigars - MtGox +5% and 15% off! - page 11. (Read 21424 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
This is getting exciting! Good luck to all applicants!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for the applications for the cigar sampler valued at $74 CAD of a couple of my favorite cigars.

I have chosen NewLiberty as the recipient. NewLiberty, I have PM'd you.

Just reminding everyone you need to PM if you qualify for the requirements and you want to apply. A PM and a post.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
one app for the free cigars Smiley
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Haha I can smell the cigars while reading your post. The quality of your products seem very high.
haha, you wouldn't believe how often I just go inside my humidor and smell and look at them. Half the experience is taking care of them and smelling their wonderful aromas.

Haha I am starting to get jealous :p. I really understand why you do that. It's a really 'pure' smell.
alright I'll choose the winner of the cigars tomorrow. Still time to apply.

If this ends up being popular once we get a rhythm going with selling Cubans, I am discussing some bulk pricing from the store owner I purchase from. The numbers look really good from what he's sent over to me.

For the free Cigars, I am still taking applications and I'll decide sometime Monday or Tuesday on who is going to get them.

FIRE SALE - 4 full boxes of Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos (boxes of 10) LPM FEB 08, LRE NOV 09
$125 per box shipped
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Haha I can smell the cigars while reading your post. The quality of your products seem very high.
haha, you wouldn't believe how often I just go inside my humidor and smell and look at them. Half the experience is taking care of them and smelling their wonderful aromas.

Haha I am starting to get jealous :p. I really understand why you do that. It's a really 'pure' smell.

Agreed!
Added a few more pictures of the fire sale cigars, the Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos. More shots of the packaging, box, labels, cigars.

FIRE SALE - 4 full boxes of Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos (boxes of 10) LPM FEB 08, LRE NOV 09
$125 per box shipped

$125 per box shipped

This was the cigar I had with my morning espresso. Unfortunately I have become a little caffeine sensitive so I have way too many of these guys. Great dark chocolate Maduro cigar. One of the healthier cigars since a lot of chemicals don't exist in this cigar, wrapper aged for 5 years before they were made.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Thanks for the applications, I'll choose somebody tomorrow or so. People can still apply.

Interesting, I will apply  Cool
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Opening up an offer to apply for. I will be sending one person of my choosing here an assortment of Cuban cigars

What you will receive if chosen:
1x Cohiba Siglo VI Hand Rolled Tube ($42 CAD retail price) - My personal favorite cigar and one of the finest in the world
2x Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill ($32 CAD retail price)
Total of 3 cigars valued at $74 CAD

I'll choose one or two people for this. The requirements are that you are a trusted member of this forum with at least 250 posts and some positive trust in the marketplace. Post here that you have PM'd me if you are applying.

I would've like to qualify for this but my main account is hacked Sad. I posted in this thread with my old account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3278888 . Edit: I've sent you a PM, guess I'll give it a shot Tongue

I'm becoming a dad soon so a few good cigars would've been nice Tongue. I just noticed your humidors are sold out, any change you'll be getting new ones? I would be interested in a 'combo pack' (humidor + cigars). I'm willing to spend 2.5 BTC on it.

I'm really surprised you haven't set up a webshop by now. You sell quality products and you seem like a trustworthy guy. Best of luck to you!
Thanks for the applications, I'll choose somebody tomorrow or so. People can still apply.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Opening up an offer to apply for. I will be sending one person of my choosing here an assortment of Cuban cigars

1x Cohiba Siglo VI Hand Rolled Tube ($42 CAD retail price) - My personal favorite cigar and one of the finest in the world

I'll choose one or two people for this. The requirements are that you are a trusted member of this forum with at least 250 posts and some positive trust in the marketplace. Post here that you have PM'd me if you are applying.
Qualified and interested, PM'd

Removed the humidors. No longer available. Thanks!
I adjusted some pricing a little to be more competitive for the cigars I have a lot of.
Pages:
Jump to: