Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling CUBAN CIGARS Full Boxes and Individual Cigars - MtGox +5% and 15% off! - page 12. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I updated the main post with the 2 humidors I am willing to sell. Fully seasoned, beautiful and humidification system included.
Glad to see the forum is back up and running!

Updated the inventory list to remove one of the Romeo Y Julieta boxes that was sold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Do you also sell humidors?
Are you looking to purchase cigars with a humidor? I have about 16 humidors that hold anywhere from 75-150 cigars each before I built my walk in humidor.

I would love to see pictures of these humidors! Also in need.

Are you looking to purchase cigars with a humidor? I have about 16 humidors that hold anywhere from 75-150 cigars each before I built my walk in humidor.

I removed the 10% discount if you order $350 or more and I adjusted some of the pricing for deeper discounts to compensate for removing the discount.
All box codes are updated as likuidxd recommended.
Could you post box codes and years like ColdHardMetal does with his Cuban Cigars?

Great idea! I have updated the initial post.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Could you post box codes and years like ColdHardMetal does with his Cuban Cigars?
For serious inquiries, you may private message me for any photo requests I'll happily take for you. Whether you want more pictures of the particular cigar up close and personal or of the box and what not.

I've adjusted my pricing slightly.
I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your sales. I would love to see you succeed while providing a desirable service to the community Wink
Sincerely interested, but as discussed in PM, your reluctance to use escrow (and a 6-day old account) leave me a little uneasy. Guess it may be understandable hesitation for a new user, but I would strongly suggest browsing other marketplace threads to see how others handle such large transactions; escrow is very common (and recommended) for new users, and there are some great escrow partners in this community. Even if you don't plan on doing this on a large scale or frequently, there is benefit (beyond financial) to building up a strong reputation via trusted escrow transactions around here.

If you truly intend to request payment up front, I would encourage you to also put that in your OP so other potential buyers are immediately aware of the risk involved in this purchase.

For those of us with great reputations, we likely have a lot more to lose by screwing you than you have to lose by missing a few cigars. I value my customers' trust (past and present) much more than anything I could gain by screwing a merchant.

I'd love to help you build up your reputation if you'd allow! Is there anyone around here who has experience with dominicwin?

Thanks for the tip! Yes as long as I have this thread open I will require upfront payment for any cigar I ship.

Thought I would mention all cigars have been aged in my own humidor at least one year for our aficionados and will be shipped with a Boveda humidipak to retain optimum health and humidity control of the cigars during the course of shipment.
Sincerely interested, but as discussed in PM, your reluctance to use escrow (and a 6-day old account) leave me a little uneasy. Guess it may be understandable hesitation for a new user, but I would strongly suggest browsing other marketplace threads to see how others handle such large transactions; escrow is very common (and recommended) for new users, and there are some great escrow partners in this community. Even if you don't plan on doing this on a large scale or frequently, there is benefit (beyond financial) to building up a strong reputation via trusted escrow transactions around here.

If you truly intend to request payment up front, I would encourage you to also put that in your OP so other potential buyers are immediately aware of the risk involved in this purchase.

For those of us with great reputations, we likely have a lot more to lose by screwing you than you have to lose by missing a few cigars. I value my customers' trust (past and present) much more than anything I could gain by screwing a merchant.

I'd love to help you build up your reputation if you'd allow! Is there anyone around here who has experience with dominicwin?
The ones I particularly give myself as wedding gifts are the Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios. It's a medium strength Cuban, but burns great and has a full flavor leaning on the chocolate sweeter side. I love the way the cigar draws. It's what I call a flavorful but really easy Cuban cigar. Whenever I let someone who doesn't really enjoy a cigar, and they are scared, this is the one I offer and they always freak out as to how much they just enjoy it, both male and female.

Thanks. PM headed your way Wink

Sending a PM back as soon as this message goes away I have already sent it lol. So annoying, happens everytime I post or PM that I have posted already in the past 360 seconds. Weird. This has taken three tries to post this lol.
none of those cigars are true cubans.

they are dominican.

i can buy any of those smokes at my local tobacco shop - for a better price.

if you had real cubans - this thread would be more active.

Was thinking about getting a box as a wedding present until I read this ... can you expand on it a bit? My apologies, I'm not as well versed in smokey treats as I should be.

If you are interested in finding out about any specific ones, a lot of people have reviewed the Cubans I have in my stock either on Youtube or some blogs.

The ones I particularly give myself as wedding gifts are the Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios. It's a medium strength Cuban, but burns great and has a full flavor leaning on the chocolate sweeter side. I love the way the cigar draws. It's what I call a flavorful but really easy Cuban cigar. Whenever I let someone who doesn't really enjoy a cigar, and they are scared, this is the one I offer and they always freak out as to how much they just enjoy it, both male and female.

For buddies getting married I give them the Cohiba Siglo VI. Probably my personal favorite for the Cuban experience. I have actually now updated my stock list and I will let go of some of my Siglo VI boxes if people are interested. Full bodied Cigar, STRONG, makes cheap wine taste good lol if I happen to be pairing it that way. I do enjoy how long this Cigar lasts and the ashing is impressive. Been able to have a half of cigar of ash with this baby. Actually smoked a Siglo VI Wednesday evening and enjoyed 2 glasses of Wine and this cigar for probably about an hour and a half to hour and 45 minutes.

I have added the additional Siglo VI's to my stock available:

2 Cohiba Siglo VI Box (Boxes of 25)
$750 each full box shipped

they are dominican.

Surprised no one has corrected this post yet.

Ouch should I be offended lol. I hold pride in my collection of some of the world finest cigars. I think you are mistaken by the American owned company called Cohiba that uses Dominican tobacco, far inferior in my opinion to the cuban owned and state run Cohiba brand producing cigars for a very long time now. And of course the American Cohiba is of no special value or Cuban in any way.

As you can see in my photos I am selling Cuban produced cigars, not Dominican/American cigars.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

To be fair this thread has only been up for a few days, and this isn't exactly the first time CCs have been offered on the forum.
rat
Activity: 253

they are dominican.

Dominicwin, since you do not have any reputation built, do you care to ship me a cigar of your choice? I am willing to give an in depth review of your service. Thank you for your consideration.

thanks for the offer. Maybe if there ends up being any real interest, I will let you know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Dominicwin, since you do not have any reputation built, do you care to ship me a cigar of your choice? I am willing to give an in depth review of your service. Thank you for your consideration.
Pages:
Jump to: