Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 16. (Read 24535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
WOW. Such Nikon, Much Res, Big Doge.

Awesome pictures @elianite !

The hologram looks fantastic that big Cheesy
Thankyou; you are welcome to use them on your site if you wish.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

Awesome pictures @elianite !

The hologram looks fantastic that big Cheesy
legendary
You can fund my 10 coins..I will post pics tomorrow.  Such value many doges.

Cool, could you please email us in order to complete the funding, and just to be sure; send the coin # you received.
legendary
Those are cute.  I love the front, not sure about the back.  Can I get one with 0 funds but the sticker on it?

We offer the option of a DIY coin, it comes with a separated hologram with the letters DIY engraved and is not funded by us.
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Such Front Shibe

Much Back

WOW Hologram

Many Angle. To The Moon

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
You can fund my 10 coins..I will post pics tomorrow.  Such value many doges.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
Those are cute.  I love the front, not sure about the back.  Can I get one with 0 funds but the sticker on it?
wouldant that defeat the point?
the back is much better then in photos
Well.. I have no dodgecoins to fund these coins with. I don't believe in dodge
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Those are cute.  I love the front, not sure about the back.  Can I get one with 0 funds but the sticker on it?
wouldant that defeat the point?
the back is much better then in photos
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
Those are cute.  I love the front, not sure about the back.  Can I get one with 0 funds but the sticker on it?
legendary
got my doggie! I want some more physical coins! You guys should do Dark next maybe. Or Blackcoin.

Awesome, please email us in order to fund your coin. We plan on making more coins, but we first have to sell a few more doge.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
got my doggie! I want some more physical coins! You guys should do Dark next maybe. Or Blackcoin.

legendary
Hi,
In addition to my order details can I buy the number 89? Is it still available? Please PM me ! Thank you Smiley If this number is available I will make the payment Wink
BR
Gondel

It is, I will edit your order and PM you the new total.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
In addition to my order details can I buy the number 89? Is it still available? Please PM me ! Thank you Smiley If this number is available I will make the payment Wink
BR
Gondel
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Received my order and they look great. Cheesy
legendary
This week's orders will be shipped this Friday, few limited edition coins left, order today and get it ASAP Cheesy
legendary
Hi,
I am very interested in purchasing one of the limited edition coins. WIll PM you with my details. From where you are shipping? How much for the shipping to Bulgaria? Are you going to make more coins of the limited edition in the future or you promise these ones will be the one and only made ? What material the limited edition coins are made of?Thanks!

Hi! We will reply to your PM shortly, about the limited editions, no, there we are not going to make more limited edition coins for the Dogecoin 10.000 version, the material is Zinc alloy.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
I am very interested in purchasing one of the limited edition coins. WIll PM you with my details. From where you are shipping? How much for the shipping to Bulgaria? Are you going to make more coins of the limited edition in the future or you promise these ones will be the one and only made ? What material the limited edition coins are made of?Thanks!
legendary
Thanks for your review! Should we proceed and fund the coins?

Please do! also sending PM

Done!

Remember; when you receive the coins email/pm me.

BTW thanks for the trust rating @TookDK
legendary
The Cryptonumist

Please do! also sending PM
legendary
Received my coins. Here is a short review:

Shipping: Prompt and proper. Fair price, but unattractive for small overseas overseas.
Packing: Very good. Bonus points for the coin-flaps with attached sleeves for keeping them closed.
Metal: Visible scuffs and marks from minting/coating(?) process, very insignificant 2mm 'shiny spot' on rim in 1 out of my 5 coins
Hologram: SUCH original, complicated and intense. Looks different from every angle. MUCH better in person then in a photo. Many holograms are not set perfectly straight to line up with the coins. Features rockets, moons, "To The Moon", "Original", "Crypto Imperator", and more.
Public key: Comes folded to the coin flap (not touching coin), a slip of paper with slightly torn edges containing key and QR code. Coin number is not written on it, so don't mix them up!

WOW factor: Excellent hologram design, Quality product for a fair price.

Future improvements:
-Have "Crypto Imperator Coin #xx" or such written on the public key slip. if nothing more, write the # on it in pen betide the QR code.
-Set the holograms evenly so that the first bits appear evenly through the window.

Conclusion: This is a great coin and likely the beginning of a popular brand of physical doge and other coins, with the ideal market being beginners who are not yet willing to buy much more expensive coins. These don't compare to silver proofs, and should not be compared with them. At $10 + Doge, these are truly the most accessible physical crypto coins on the market. There is a bright future for Crypto Imperator.

Pages:
Jump to: