Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT) - page 2. (Read 5899 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what do u mean by "registered"  Huh

I DO NOT GIVE REFUND/REPLACEMENT FOR CARDS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED

It's fine if you register your cards to an account. I meant to say if you combine them with another card.
I DO NOT GIVE REFUND/REPLACEMENT FOR CARDS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED/ADDED TO/FROM A DIFFERENT CARD.

Also, do not combine all of your cards into one to make a lump $500 gift card. Starbucks card system will detect it and automatically close your card because you are transferring a huge amount at once. You will have to email Starbucks about this and explain what you did and they will replace your balance back in your card.

I advise you to keep the balance on the original card and do nothing else other than get your heavily discounted coffee from it.

I only give refund/replacement to cards with the original balance on it !
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
I'm very interested, but I'm also wondering how this is economically feasible for the OP.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Otherwise it feels like a scam, somehow, but I can't figure out how.  If it's legit I'll be buying 2 but I need some more info please.

it's not a scam. you will get ur cards.  as far as legit ............ youll have to use your head and decide. i havn't been here long but when i found and looked around this forum there were like 15 different sellers of these cards over the last few weeks. there are prob 5 active now.  this seller seemed best to me because he actually spoke and understands english like it is his first language rather than 4th or 5th.    Smiley   how he gets the cards is anyones guess and i am not guessing!  i can say i got a card from raise.com and paid 90bucks for $100 card and it went bad after 3 months but there was like $5 left on it and that site is supposed to be "legit" so who knows?  i trust this guy that i will get my cards but beyond that no one knows.   
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I'm very interested, but I'm also wondering how this is economically feasible for the OP.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Otherwise it feels like a scam, somehow, but I can't figure out how.  If it's legit I'll be buying 2 but I need some more info please.
Got more cards today !
I'm in need for 4 cards. However, I'm buying 1 card first to see how it goes. Please check your inbox

Willing to pay via Escrow.
sent
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Got more cards today !
I'm in need for 4 cards. However, I'm buying 1 card first to see how it goes. Please check your inbox

Willing to pay via Escrow.
legendary
what do u mean by "registered"  Huh

I DO NOT GIVE REFUND/REPLACEMENT FOR CARDS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED
Got more cards today !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PMed ya. Please get back to me. Thanks

PM sent

Can anyone who got a card from this seller share the date when the funds were loaded onto the card? You can check at http://www.starbucks.com/card/manage/history or if you have it registered to a sbux account just go to the transaction history tab on your account panel. Thanks

All cards are activated onto brand new cards within few days of purchase date from me.

Yeah can confirm mine was loaded in december

Mine was activated on Nov 29 and still good
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins

PM sent

Can anyone who got a card from this seller share the date when the funds were loaded onto the card? You can check at http://www.starbucks.com/card/manage/history or if you have it registered to a sbux account just go to the transaction history tab on your account panel. Thanks

All cards are activated onto brand new cards within few days of purchase date from me.

Yeah can confirm mine was loaded in december

PM sent

Activity: 6
Activity: 47

I used $10 today, I have had it since yesterday. Transfer it to another card. I don't think it will be removed from another card
Please be careful not to transfer cards and mix it with a bad card. I advise you to keep the balance on the original card or to a card that is clean for sure !

when i get mine can i put it into my gold account so i can buy with my phone?  i do not mean transfer to another card, just add the card numbers u send to my online account so i still get free stuff?  i wouldn't transfer them into another card number.  that way the numbers u send will remain the same but they will be added to my account.

Yes, you can register it to your account in order to get stars,etc, and the card will still be safe.
legendary

I used $10 today, I have had it since yesterday. Transfer it to another card. I don't think it will be removed from another card
Please be careful not to transfer cards and mix it with a bad card. I advise you to keep the balance on the original card or to a card that is clean for sure !

when i get mine can i put it into my gold account so i can buy with my phone?  i do not mean transfer to another card, just add the card numbers u send to my online account so i still get free stuff?  i wouldn't transfer them into another card number.  that way the numbers u send will remain the same but they will be added to my account.

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Or rather is Egift or physical card safer to get? Or are they both as easily "zeroed out"

When you buy a physical card, I can PM you the code and pin number before I ship the card to your address.
Many people order the physical card to gift it to someone in person because they come in brand new condition.
Also, both cards are essentially the same and do not get easily "zereoed out". I still have my own personal cards from this summer with $100 balance on it and can show you the transaction history to prove it if you would like.

0.0796BTC on their way to 1QCVMWiZMLKetkpX3cVQnDDtuePywGBuuA waiting for card/pin number no need to send physical card
Received
PMing you card right now

edit: sent

Got it card shows $100 balance lets see how long it'll last.
thanks

legendary
Or rather is Egift or physical card safer to get? Or are they both as easily "zeroed out"

When you buy a physical card, I can PM you the code and pin number before I ship the card to your address.
Many people order the physical card to gift it to someone in person because they come in brand new condition.
Also, both cards are essentially the same and do not get easily "zereoed out". I still have my own personal cards from this summer with $100 balance on it and can show you the transaction history to prove it if you would like.

0.0796BTC on their way to 1QCVMWiZMLKetkpX3cVQnDDtuePywGBuuA waiting for card/pin number no need to send physical card
Received
PMing you card right now

Got it card shows $100 balance lets see how long it'll last.
thanks

Received
PMing you card right now

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: