Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT) - page 6. (Read 5899 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
How about a special deal for your first customer to prove the physical cards are legit? Can you offer a special deal of $60 in BTC for two $100 physical cards shipped to USA? I'll provide feedback and some pics once they arrive.
Yes I can do that for you as my first customer!  Cheesy
I will PM you.

It's a deal Cheesy, I'll post some pics and feedback once they come in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How about a special deal for your first customer to prove the physical cards are legit? Can you offer a special deal of $60 in BTC for two $100 physical cards shipped to USA? I'll provide feedback and some pics once they arrive.
Yes I can do that for you as my first customer!  Cheesy
I will PM you.
digital goods, not goods

wrong section fyi

I feel like it isn't incorrect to leave it in this section, they are offering physical cards as well.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
are these good in canada?

Yes!

Quoted from the website: http://www.starbucks.com/card/card-terms-and-conditions
"All amounts loaded onto your Starbucks Card are held and denominated in the currency of the country in which the card was sold (the “base currency”). When you make a purchase in a different country, the transaction total is converted from the currency of that country (the “local currency”) to the base currency and deducted from the account. No fees or other charges are made to your Starbucks Card for the conversion. Although the actual balance of your Starbucks Card is held in the base currency, the balance shown on your receipt will be in the local currency of the store location. Transactions that occur on our website are denominated in U.S. dollars. Currency conversions are based on currency exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction."
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
digital goods, not goods

wrong section fyi

I feel like it isn't incorrect to leave it in this section, they are offering physical cards as well.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
digital goods, not goods

wrong section fyi
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
are these good in canada?
<~ My red trust is not a scam accusation  
 Read the DOs and DONTs at the bottom!

PRICE REDUCED

I am a supplier of Starbucks gift cards. I sell egifts and physical cards.
Egifts will be sent via PM within 24 hours
Physical cards will be sent via USPS Standard Free Shipping(USA ONLY) (Takes 2-5 business days)
For physical cards, I can send you the code and pin for the card so that you can have your Starbucks coffee immediately  Tongue

Prices for $100 (temporarily reduced)
Egift - $28 BTC
Physical Card - $33 BTC
Send exact amount at Preev rate

Replacement/warranty for all cards I sell are valid within 90 days of purchase date. However, the balance on the cards will not disappear until you completely use all of it!

You must send payment first otherwise escrow is accepted(buyer pays the fee)
I am taking Venmo as payment. Photo of ID and video of you holding ID along with facebook verification needed.

If you buy in bulk I will give you a discount ! !
PM me if you are interested in buying some cards ! !

These cards are good world wide !

"All amounts loaded onto your Starbucks Card are held and denominated in the currency of the country in which the card was sold (the “base currency”). When you make a purchase in a different country, the transaction total is converted from the currency of that country (the “local currency”) to the base currency and deducted from the account. No fees or other charges are made to your Starbucks Card for the conversion. Although the actual balance of your Starbucks Card is held in the base currency, the balance shown on your receipt will be in the local currency of the store location. Transactions that occur on our website are denominated in U.S. dollars. Currency conversions are based on currency exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction."

Customer Feedbacks

Pistachio 2014-12-04 "Purchased physical Starbucks gift cards and they arrived in the mail without any problems."
Mrbutter 2014-12-05 "Cards came in the mail as described! Thank you"
campycoin 2014-12-07 "Good Guy - Traded, I went first"
damiano  2014-12-09  "card came as described"
cool4christ 2014-12-10 "Received physical gift card. Great seller."

In order for you to receive your warranty, you must show proof of the card getting "Zero'ed" out.
I DO NOT GIVE REFUND/REPLACEMENT FOR CARDS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED/ADDED TO/FROM A DIFFERENT CARD.
I keep a log of every code I have and I can check when it goes bad, so don't bother trying to scam me.

If you follow my recommendation, then you will not face any problems !

Do nots
1. Do not combine it with bad cards, only combine it with cards you know for sure it is safe.
2. Do not combine all of your cards into one big amount. ie combining all 5 $100 into one to make a $500 gift card
3. Do not transfer funds if you want the 90 day warranty/replacement guarantee, unless you want to take any risk and void your warranty.

Do's
1. Do keep the balance on your card and it will be safe until you use them up
2. Do register your card onto your account to get star rewards
3. Do enjoy drinking coffee at a discount on my behalf Smiley

* Please be careful not to transfer cards and mix it with a bad card. I advise you to keep the balance on the original card or to a card that is clean for sure !

Sold So Far: 185 (185 without escrow, 0 with escrow)

Customers:
Pistachio (2x, without escrow)
Mrbutter (4x, without escrow)
cool4christ (1x, without escrow)
sandy-is-fine (3x, without escrow)
campycoin (12x, without escrow)
blg42598 (11x, without escrow)
DaRude (1x, without escrow)
***anonymous*** (8x, without escrow)
lilchris26 (5x, without escrow)
***anonymous*** (4x, without escrow)
yeahright (1x, without escrow)