Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT) - page 4. (Read 5899 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was being sarcastic because if they never went bad, you wouldn't really have a need to include that sentence in your post, let alone in bright red.

I put that just in case it happens but I doubt it will.  Cool
Also, my motive behind that is to discourage people from trying to scam me by claiming their card got zero'ed out.
I didn't really think about how it would contract myself lol
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I was being sarcastic because if they never went bad, you wouldn't really have a need to include that sentence in your post, let alone in bright red.
Got 7 today !! egifts and physical gifts !!

In order for you to receive your warranty, you must show proof of the card getting "Zero'ed" out.
I keep a log of every code I have and I can check when it goes bad, so don't bother trying to scam me.

Tell me more how your cards never go bad

If I tell you how then I won't have an edge in the sb gift card market  Shocked

In order for you to receive your warranty, you must show proof of the card getting "Zero'ed" out.
I keep a log of every code I have and I can check when it goes bad, so don't bother trying to scam me.

Tell me more how your cards never go bad

Updated:
egifts and physical cards I sell will not get zeroed out !
Replacement/warranty for all cards I sell are valid within 90 days of purchase date. However, the balance on the cards will not disappear until you completely use all of it!

Yeah I agree totally unfair sofia26 sells cards that are known to be zeroed out so definitely some fraudulent method but buyers completely ignore that fact and act like its legit lol. Sofia26 should have been  neg repped long time ago but his/her excuse was "I get them from my supplier"

Stop flaming and spreading FUD. You were just begging Sofia26 to give you their method. So pathetic.
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Something seems fishy about this. How are you paying for these cards?
Likely hacked accounts or carded, but of course he's never going to say that.

Out of all the people selling Starbucks gift card here...why do I get left with a negative feedback?  Embarrassed
I'm offering a service that benefits this whole community by offering cheap starbucks cards that actually LAST unlike many other services that go bad in a few days. Is it because this might be a good thing for consumers, that they actually have cards that won't go bad and won't have to buy more to replace it  Huh
Why are you trying to ruin my business by posting a negative feedback and discouraging other people to buy from me, when other members are doing the same thing too?

Tomatocage, please explain this to me. Is this some kind of conspiracy between you and other members to eliminate competition?

Look at these members affiliated with cheap starbucks cards and nothing has happened to them  Huh
Hero member reselling cards why didn't he get a negative feedback? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-starbucks-giftcards-100-cards-for-35-782611 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-starbucks-giftcards-60-off-728606
Sofia26, the most popular sb reseller on here selling cards that get ZEROED out and nothing has happened https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-15-starbucks-gift-card-for-6-765861
Sr.member dealing with cards in bulk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-starbucks-gift-cards-727009
full member selling cheap cards https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-starbucks-giftcards-escrow-accepted-580282

Huh Huh Huh Talk about fairness in this community, wow.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
i found this place on google.  wow.  i think i sent u a msg about cards, please reply.
Activity: 868
Merit: 508
Likely hacked accounts or carded, but of course he's never going to say that.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Heh, I'd be worried about gifting these for Christmas with the chances of it being zeroed out.

I understand your paranoia bro :-/ With the history of egifts sold on here being zeroed out

But I assure you it will not happen to the physical cards I sell. They come directly from Starbucks with a clean transaction history.The egifts that get zeroed out usually have a transaction history of "dirty" money transferring in and out of the card, which ultimately results in the card getting zeroed out.
If it makes people feel more confident with buying my card then I can even show you the transaction of a physical card I still have (got it over the summer in July) and I bet all of my money that the $100 loaded on the card is still there.  Smiley
Heh, I'd be worried about gifting these for Christmas with the chances of it being zeroed out.

I understand your paranoia bro :-/ With the history of egifts sold on here being zeroed out

But I assure you it will not happen to the physical cards I sell. They come directly from Starbucks with a clean transaction history.The egifts that get zeroed out usually have a transaction history of "dirty" money transferring in and out of the card, which ultimately results in the card getting zeroed out.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Have some gift cards today for sell !
Buy them before prices go back up to normal price !!
I have a limit of 5 PM per hour at the moment.  Undecided
Please bear with me if I am slow responding
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: