Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT) - page 3. (Read 5899 times)

legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Or rather is Egift or physical card safer to get? Or are they both as easily "zeroed out"

When you buy a physical card, I can PM you the code and pin number before I ship the card to your address.
Many people order the physical card to gift it to someone in person because they come in brand new condition.
Also, both cards are essentially the same and do not get easily "zereoed out". I still have my own personal cards from this summer with $100 balance on it and can show you the transaction history to prove it if you would like.

PMed can i get a card/pin PMed to me? Don't need a physical card. I'll risk .0796BTC what's your address
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Or rather is Egift or physical card safer to get? Or are they both as easily "zeroed out"

When you buy a physical card, I can PM you the code and pin number before I ship the card to your address.
Many people order the physical card to gift it to someone in person because they come in brand new condition.
Also, both cards are essentially the same and do not get easily "zereoed out". I still have my own personal cards from this summer with $100 balance on it and can show you the transaction history to prove it if you would like.
legendary
legendary
Hmm interesting what's the best way to use them? Don't want to wait for physical card, can i just print it out online?
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Has anybody's cards got zeroed out yet?

I bought one yesterday, it's still good

LOL, 1 day!  i hope so.  Wink
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

I bought one yesterday, it's still good
legendary
Activity: 1596
Have more in stock today ! PM me !
Activity: 51
Got more in stock today !!
legendary
i ordered and payed for 3 cards from this seller fri morn and sent btc.  started out good but am waiting 4 a ship confirmation.  he seems ok but i am still holding my breath.  Smiley  hoping I didnt loose my money.  fingers crossed  Smiley  

I have your cards right now in hand for shipment. No need to worry. Smiley
Also, I have a life I live outside of this forum so I can't be online 24/7 to reply to your messages but I will try my best to get back to you asap, usually within 12-24 hours.

Cheesy  Cheesy  sorry!  i'm just very anxious when it comes to a hundred bucks.  hope u understand.  

yes, leaving msgs here as a newbie is a real pain in the ass between the code letters and  the time limits.
Waiting for a response to my PM
i ordered and payed for 3 cards from this seller fri morn and sent btc.  started out good but am waiting 4 a ship confirmation.  he seems ok but i am still holding my breath.  Smiley  hoping I didnt loose my money.  fingers crossed  Smiley  

I have your cards right now in hand for shipment. No need to worry. Smiley
Also, I have a life I live outside of this forum so I can't be online 24/7 to reply to your messages but I will try my best to get back to you asap, usually within 12-24 hours.

I am interested. Are you taking Paypal?
Nope sorry !

I'm interested in an egift card. PM me when you can

Will do
Activity: 867
I'm interested in an egift card. PM me when you can
Folks please be patient. I have to wait a certain amount of time in between messages and I have a limit of 5 per hour.
Activity: 4
I am interested. Are you taking Paypal?
legendary
i ordered and payed for 3 cards from this seller fri morn and sent btc.  started out good but am waiting 4 a ship confirmation.  he seems ok but i am still holding my breath.  Smiley  hoping I didnt loose my money.  fingers crossed  Smiley 
Let me know if you can sell the method
Pages:
Jump to: