Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Silver and Gold Bullion at Low Prices! Updated 10/3/16 - page 6. (Read 12406 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I don't understand why anyone would need to use an escrow dealing with you. They should send first.

Past reputation and the fact that I'm a global moderator here has little to do with trustworthiness. I highly advocate the use of the escrow system, so I'm happy to offer it for any trades/sales I do. It is in the spirit of Crypto to not trust a screen name. While I personally wouldn't scam anyone, there is no reason for anyone to have blind faith in me.

I appreciate your attitude, sir! I will likely give you a try for a purchase in the future
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Do you have any junk silver coins and do you ship to Canada?

I do ship to Canada. I just ask that international customers are aware of their own importation laws. My postage printing software alerts me of what can and can't be shipped before printing a label, but it doesn't give in depth info like if any VAT is applicable and if so at what value threshold and what %. Canada is pretty easy given North America's trade agreements, so it isn't nearly as much of a problem as say shipping to Australia.

I don't have any junk silver coins at the moment, but every time I place an order I find myself looking at them. I've sold 90% silver coins before and found that there was relatively little interest so I've been hesitant to order more. That said, I probably will purchase US Silver Quarters/Dimes/Half Dollars as well as the older seated liberties/walking liberties etc in the near future. I don't know that much about foreign silver coins so its not very likely that I'll order many of those, but that could change.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Do you have any junk silver coins and do you ship to Canada?
legendary
I will be closing sales for about a week starting Saturday, as I'll be out of town from the 17th through the 22nd and I don't want to be unreachable when packages haven't been delivered. After noon on Saturday, I will not be taking orders until I'm back in town. I will begin taking orders again on Monday the 22nd and start shipping again on the 23rd.
legendary
20 1 Oz Highland Mint Morgan silver bars fresh in today for only $1 over spot. Quantities of 10+ get free shipping!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

Meant to respond sooner, sorry about that.

The 1 oz specialty gold bars look especially execptional. So I might be interested in those. I'll let you know when I'd like you to order one for me Smiley

Could you give me a respective price for the specialty and regular ones in BTC (todays rate)?

Thanks,

It depends on which you are interested in. Unless I can find the bar overstocked or get a bulk discount rate when I buy them, I can't offer the greatest deals on them. At the very best about 10% under what they are listed for from an online retailer and that doesn't factor in shipping costs, insurance, and such. If you aren't in much of a hurry and you are looking to get the best deal possible, you can shoot me a list of things you like the look of, and I can look out for them. If you want one right away, the deal wouldn't be that great, but I'd be happy to get you a quote.

When it comes to non fractional gold, I don't have nearly the buying power needed to get bulk discounts (you won't see much sub $100k purchased) so I need to rely on overstocked and fiscal year end discounts.

Ah. I'm in no rush at all, so waiting will not be a problem. I'll take a better look at both links tomorrow and let you know what catches my eye the most Smiley
legendary

The 1 oz specialty gold bars look especially execptional. So I might be interested in those. I'll let you know when I'd like you to order one for me Smiley

Could you give me a respective price for the specialty and regular ones in BTC (todays rate)?

Thanks,

It depends on which you are interested in. Unless I can find the bar overstocked or get a bulk discount rate when I buy them, I can't offer the greatest deals on them. At the very best about 10% under what they are listed for from an online retailer and that doesn't factor in shipping costs, insurance, and such. If you aren't in much of a hurry and you are looking to get the best deal possible, you can shoot me a list of things you like the look of, and I can look out for them. If you want one right away, the deal wouldn't be that great, but I'd be happy to get you a quote.

When it comes to non fractional gold, I don't have nearly the buying power needed to get bulk discounts (you won't see much sub $100k purchased) so I need to rely on overstocked and fiscal year end discounts.
legendary
Meh.
Yeah, well I really do not have a clue about the difference, until a week ago I thought Gold was Gold and Silver was.. Silver, ha

The most popular on the market are Pamp Suisse (Swiss), Credit Suisse (Swiss), and Perth (Australian). There are also 1 oz gold bars made by most major companies like APMEX, and such. There are specialty prettier bars like the lunar series as well. If you are looking for something semi standard, you can check these APMEX links for
1 oz gold bars: http://www.apmex.com/category/19420/1-oz-bullion-gold-bars-rounds
1 oz specialty gold bars: http://www.apmex.com/category/19425/1-oz-specialty-gold-bars-rounds

There are probably a billion others as well, but if you have absolutely no idea what you would like, shopping around is a good place to start.

Thanks,
legendary
Could you price a sleeve of the 1'st coin you have on here for me?

The ugh-- Silver Eagles.

Thanks!

For a roll, you get a $0.50/coin discount + free shipping. The price for a roll (20 coins) is

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Could you price a sleeve of the 1'st coin you have on here for me?

The ugh-- Silver Eagles.

Thanks!
legendary
Yeah, well I really do not have a clue about the difference, until a week ago I thought Gold was Gold and Silver was.. Silver, ha

The most popular on the market are Pamp Suisse (Swiss), Credit Suisse (Swiss), and Perth (Australian). There are also 1 oz gold bars made by most major companies like APMEX, and such. There are specialty prettier bars like the lunar series as well. If you are looking for something semi standard, you can check these APMEX links for
1 oz gold bars: http://www.apmex.com/category/19420/1-oz-bullion-gold-bars-rounds
1 oz specialty gold bars: http://www.apmex.com/category/19425/1-oz-specialty-gold-bars-rounds

There are probably a billion others as well, but if you have absolutely no idea what you would like, shopping around is a good place to start.
legendary
Meh.
I have no idea about different mints and designs. I'll just buy whatever looks good. But currently only thinking about it Smiley

Well thats not a problem, I typically buy things that are overstocked from online dealers and discounted. I just asked if you had anything particular in mind so that I could keep an eye out for it. I wouldn't need any sort of deposit until the second I place the order.

legendary
I have no idea about different mints and designs. I'll just buy whatever looks good. But currently only thinking about it Smiley

Well thats not a problem, I typically buy things that are overstocked from online dealers and discounted. I just asked if you had anything particular in mind so that I could keep an eye out for it. I wouldn't need any sort of deposit until the second I place the order.
legendary
Meh.
Yeah I can understand that.
But if one were to be interested in a 1oz gold bar, could you order it if I pay you up-front? Smiley

That would probably be fine. Is there any specific type/mint/design you are looking for?

legendary
But if one were to be interested in a 1oz gold bar, could you order it if I pay you up-front? Smiley

That would probably be fine. Is there any specific type/mint/design you are looking for?
legendary
Meh.
Do you have any gold bars above 10gram?

I dont at the moment. For starting out, larger than 10 gram bars take too much capital and lock it up until someone purchases it. I could either stock a 1 oz gold coin or 70 ounces of silver for example, I have a lot better turnaround on 70 oz of silver vs waiting for one buyer who is interested in 1 oz of gold.

legendary

I dont at the moment. For starting out, larger than 10 gram bars take too much capital and lock it up until someone purchases it. I could either stock a 1 oz gold coin or 70 ounces of silver for example, I have a lot better turnaround on 70 oz of silver vs waiting for one buyer who is interested in 1 oz of gold.
legendary
Meh.
I'd be interested in a nice looking gold bar I could possibly frame and hang on the wall in my office

What size and type are you thinking? Pamp Suisse makes zodiac related gold bars that might fit your criteria.

legendary
I'd be interested in a nice looking gold bar I could possibly frame and hang on the wall in my office

What size and type are you thinking? Pamp Suisse makes zodiac related gold bars that might fit your criteria.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: