Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling tokens/low market cap coins for Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 863 times)

Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
I agree, most value of altcoins in satoshi are slowly declining. Its better to convert it for now in bitcoin. We are now experiencing a bullrun.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
You may be taking a lost now.
But yes if you wanna cut loose.
But when also good times come all alts will raise as seen
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
This depends on the potential of the altcoin. So, if you think coins/tokens are not going to make progress in the future, why should you hold? It would be the best choice to get BTC instead.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
i think the reverse of that is the most safer option now a lot of alt are undervalued in comparison with bitcoin but for sure you need to avoid scam project and choose well good luck Smiley
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Hello,
 didn't you ask yourself if it is not better to sell all of your low market cappitalization coins (mostly earned in bounty campaigns) and buy more Bitcoins?
Because I do not see any price progress in these altcoins,  like in 2017 bull market when all of these tokens were highly valuable and could make 1000% anytime.
Now most of them seems like dead. And I am asking myself: Now, it is the best time to sell them all and get atleast some Bitcoins?
Imagine that you sell all of your tokens for 1000$ and buy Bitcoin that costs now 5000$.
Imagine that you didn't sell and all of your tokens will still have same value, but Bitcoin will reach new ATH price.

Pages:
Jump to: