Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 19. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
In September all the coins in the trading market will rise all, already from January, the price of coins in the trade market is decreasing, prices will stabilize again in September.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
September is a good month, you need to look at the statistics and I think you did not accidentally ask a question in the chat, because you understand something!)
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 03:24:57 PM
I do not think that September will be allowed to close on a very bearish mood. This can cause a panic sale. Already the mood of investors on the brink.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

It is actually the best time for you to buy more token and to invest more while the prices are low. It is an opportunity and another assurance for you to have a good gain through holding. Just be sure to know all the basics and fundamentals of trading and you'll never lose anything.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 02:29:55 PM
Yeah, I bet september will be the best month for marker reverse. Just look at charts, ethereum is about to reverse.
This big candle it is a start of strong up movement!
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
I believe that the crypto market has really excellent prospects and benefits for society. Now in a period of falling prices, there is an excellent opportunity to buy good coins with excellent development potential. But I expect the main growth not from September, but from next year.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 13, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
We are in the manipulation crypto world,We can't clearly say it will going down or going up.Better to separate your investment for 50% in BTC and 50% in usdt.
You should not think like everyone else, then you can earn well. I do not think that if you invest thousands of dollars, it will somehow hit the manipulator.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
The future is very much uncertain. But the market fluctuation has nothing to do with the month September. It can happen at any moment of the year. Hopefully, price will go up in the next 3 months of the year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
August, everyone speculates about rising bitcoin prices.
all of them are convinced that the price of bitcoin will rise at the end of August, but in fact I have not seen any changes until now.
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
   There are no guarantees there are no tips. I make decisions myself. So do not have to be angry at others who gave advice
Activity: 132
September 13, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
this month of september has been the month that cryptocurrency will ever fall,,compare to some other month  that all the token were appreciate in prices,,but this month september has not being good for many people that hold one token or the other,,,but by next month the things will be different
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
there's no guarantee bro..
but i wish on this month, because i love september  Grin
let see till this month end
Activity: 882
September 13, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
September has already begun, and the market has managed to upset so much. Is the market is dying and the new heights we can't see? Still and Vitalik with their news...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
September 13, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Investment in cryptocurrency have an attendant risk associated with it. However, like every other investment elsewhere, there is always a risk of losing money. The best bet is to ensure the amount you are investing is what you can afford to loose just in case. If we are to compare this year September to December to that of last year, perhaps we can envisage a likely increase in cryptocurrency activities. This might portend an increase in market value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is advisable to note that cryptocurrencies market value can be very volatile.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 13, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

O be honest mate, no one can really on what will happen in the coming days in this cryptoworld. Although there are lots of hopeful people believes that the market can still recover soon and one of those is me. Sad to say that it has been how many months already but still the market remains in red.

True, no one can say what will happen to the market further. When this topic was opened, there really was a hope that this was the beginning of a big upsurge. And today I would not advise anyone to invest in cryptocurrency. At least for now. Invest in crypto is possible only on a steady rise.
Activity: 490
September 13, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
I think that September will be a turning point for many crypto-enthusiasts. Many who lost their faith will sell their coins, but there will also be those who, despite everything, will remain with their coins. These people will emerge victorious from this struggle.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 01:27:18 PM
AS long as you are holding you have nothing to loose. It is not the coins you are loosing when the market goes down. Anyway..I think it will be a change anytime now. The market will start to grow
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
I think you should invest in BTC instead of Altcoin right now. BTC is dangerous but you can speculate and make a quick profit. altcoin at this point is not a good choice some coin has dropped significantly since the market went down and there are no signs of recovery. I have lost money to Altcoin I do not want you to be the next. This is my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 61
September 13, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
I think that the price reduction the crypto currency will continue. The price of the crypto currency market declines in the course of 9 months and September will not be the last. I'll wait when bitkoyn will cost 5000$, and only after that I'll buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 13, 2018, 01:17:46 PM
Previously, all the time I listened to the advice of experienced traders, when there will be market reversal or how long the market will fall. Then I realized that no one knows this, the crypto market doesn't lend to technical and fundamental analysis, it is still too subject to speculation.  I noticed that the last few months the cryptocurrency news background is quite positive, but this doesn't prevent us from falling down.
Pages:
Jump to: