Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 18. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
We all want to believe that the market will come to life and repeat the fall of 2017. I'm not arguing she repeated more than once. But in fact. No one can say exactly when the growth of the cryptocurrency will begin. The market price is fantastically low for investment. And if you suddenly decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Perhaps this investment will be for a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
There is no guarantee someone will not lose her/his money in any investments. Just understand the project, so you can know everything about it (the potency, the risk, etc). All of us hope the price will increase surprisingly in the end of this year.

That is impossible, because projects are slowly running out of money and many projects are dying out since the market went down earlier this year. I believe we have to spend at least a year more to see the market flourish
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
September 15, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
there are people who control and execute various projects, investing on these grounds. Well, of course, you need to understand the risks and carefully think over the investments. If you are studying something, I think you need several projects at once. Further more
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
Your money - your responsibility, nobody can give you guaranteed advise. I am also thinking about investing, but understand, that it can be loss in shot term.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 04:00:11 PM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

you can assume anything. I saw here a lot of different assumptions, which in the end were not true. so count only on yourself. try to think over several developments of events and understand how it will be more profitable for you to do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 03:56:19 PM
OP, i would have liked it if you could reply to say whether you have invested or not. Had it been you invested just as you aspired, you would have been in profit by now, depending on the amount you invested. Right from the onset of the fall in the prices of altcoins most especially, i knew they were going to rise again. Ethereum has started rising, likewise other altcoins. There might be a sudden turnaround, where we would have bull run and that will be the beginning of another boom in the space.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 15, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
There is no guarantee someone will not lose her/his money in any investments. Just understand the project, so you can know everything about it (the potency, the risk, etc). All of us hope the price will increase surprisingly in the end of this year.
Activity: 476
September 15, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
The beginning of September was also sad. The market continued to fall. But in recent days the market has begun to show signs of life. And it seems to me that price growth should go now. Therefore, this is an excellent time to invest in the crypto currency
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Today there are no prerequisites for the growth of the market and you are likely will panic and losing your money. I advise you to wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
No one is going to give you any guarantee about crypto ,believe in yourself and start taking bold steps ,it took me 6months to finally understand how crypto works and still I'm a novice ,all you have to do is researchs before investing in any ICO ,too many manipulation s this 2018 nobody dares knows what's gonna happen next ,start taking steps yourself and you will find your own way
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
In my opinion, September is great for cryptocurrancy money. All altcoins will increase. But because we are at risk, we have to do our own research. I hope for Ethereum and some other altcoins that I think there is a big potential for profit.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
Growth of cryptocurrency this month will not be. It will be necessary to wait for market inflation for a long time. I wait next year.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
Well early September saw the cryptocurrency world enter a huge bearish market situation but at the moment things are looking bright and getting better
Activity: 248
September 15, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

If you treat investment with such an attitude, then you will inevitably lose money. Because you know nothing about the market, you try to let others tell you how to make money. But can you believe it? You don't have any familiar coins, and you don't understand the rules of the market. I suggest that you study hard and be prepared.
Activity: 490
September 15, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
This September may not happen anything. Don't try to compare September 2018 with September 2017. In terms of current market size, they are not comparable.
I think this year may continue to bear the market until the end of the year.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
September 15, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Ber months has been the greatest months last year 2017 and its been a good record knowing the moon appears on that era. Prices has been stable until this month nothing new and nothing moved. We should also take this long opportunity of market dump to invest more. You had the chance everyday. Keep on investing till its moon again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 05:39:04 AM
I am sure as welll that currently is cool period for long term investment, because market is on a deep. Buy deep when people are crying and sell while everybody screaming about crypto!
It is perfect period!
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
I do not think that September will be allowed to close on a very bearish mood. This can cause a panic sale. Already the mood of investors on the brink.
[/quote

Definitely the situation of the market is worsen now. No one can predict anything here I taught it will start rocking from September but still no improvement found. Let's have faith in crypto world and wait for our day. As the entire market looks red now we need to be patience and calm.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
I jumped happily to see that all prices in the market cap rose slowly. And if you want to invest, now is the time. This is the beginning of an increase in the price of coins. So immediately buy before all coins become more expensive.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
The market is falling more than half a year and in September there are no prerequisites that the decline will stop. I think that the price of bitcoin and all altcoyins will continue to decline, so now I would not buy a crypto currency.

I think by the end of autumn the market will recover, you need to wait a few more months. By the end of autumn there will be positive news

What news are you talking about? I noticed that for half a year the positive news has no effect on the price of the crypto currency. This year, the market is not managed by news.
Pages:
Jump to: