Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 16. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 16, 2018, 04:47:32 AM
just see calendar of events cryptocoins. choose famous coins with updates, improvements, releases.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

Nothing is impossible, maybe in September this price will rise like last year, which started to rise in September, and I will wait for the increase even though it is not this September, maybe October or November. Hopefully that happens.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Yes this is the best time to invest but not because of bermonths but because all altcoins and bitcoins are on sales. You can buy now crypto at  very cheap price but bear in your mind that no one knows when the bull run begins so invest at your own risk.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
I hope that September was the worst month for this year's crypto currency, and in the future we will see only growth. Enough to fall.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 16, 2018, 04:39:53 AM
Autumn is a good time for any investment, if you have an opportunity to do it-go for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
It was last year, and you know nobody knows that. This really is a good time to buy in because I don't really think market can go any lower. So even if it falls further you wont lose much. Personally I think bull market is just about to start.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 16, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
I believe no one can guarantee that your investment will make money. Even experienced traders can't make such a guarantee, so it's best to think about it before deciding whether to invest. The risk in this market is better or bigger than you think.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
I don't think the 'ember' months has any impact and significant to the prices of Cryptos, you may think that a replica of what plays out last December as far the price of bitcoin is concerned is about to repeat itself I don't think its feasible now considering the present state of price ie too bearish.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 04:18:31 AM
Bitcoin mining difficulty in continuously increasing, some BTC are getting lost all the time because of lost keys... I think it is just a matter of time when the price will naturally start climbing up again.
It will start climbing up again at November this year.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 16, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
Bitcoin mining difficulty in continuously increasing, some BTC are getting lost all the time because of lost keys... I think it is just a matter of time when the price will naturally start climbing up again.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 04:09:06 AM
what's wrong in september? yes this is the month where etherium looks to be abandoned by traders and starts targeting the same new coin that has the same value. but I'm sure etherium only temporarily drops and will re-penetrate $ 1000
Activity: 518
September 16, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
Its hard to speculate when will the market recover. Better accumulate on bitcoin and top altcoins in small amounts. (money that you can afford to lose) or do the dollar cost averaging and have your mindset in long term (more than a year or 2 ) because we really dont know when will the market will bounce back.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:59:06 AM
I think that October will be the time of strong recovery and bullrun will come. I was also interested in Ethereum after it fell sharply in the past 2 weeks
Activity: 490
September 16, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

this month market prices are still experiencing a slump. if you want to make a long-term investment, then now is a good time to buy and you can sell it in a few years when crypto is experiencing a price increase. but if you make an investment to make a profit by the end of 2018, then you don't expect too much, because I'm not sure the market price will increase by the end of 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
September 15, 2018, 07:25:55 PM
Actually everyone here can't confirm the price of bitcoin. It's just that they really hope the price will return high including me in it. Playing the price of bitcoin is not easy, we must have strong confidence to make a profit. If the bitcoin price is low, I suggest just buying a few to anticipate the price will return high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 15, 2018, 07:24:14 PM
Only experienced traders can make a profit in this situation on the market. I would also recommend you to pay more attention to long-term investments. Buy something for the long term is now very reasonable. But the main thing is not to make a wrong choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
We cannot say that this is the beginning of increasing market value. currently the crypto market is still not stable. crypto prices in the market are starting to crawl up and that's a good thing. but we also have to be careful because this hasn't stabilized, so crypto prices can go down anytime. don't expect that the crypto market will rise quickly. it all takes time.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

We are entering the fourth quarter of the year and last year the bullish market start at mid september , but as of now its still struggling , maybe next month it will start the bull run until year end like what happened last december 2017 in which BTC was reached $19500.
Activity: 375
September 15, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
I think that the price in the market will increase until the new year or after it, i m not sure that it will be better in autumn but who knows, it is difficult to predict this for sure because this is unknown

But because it's a holiday month, I think coin prices will be cheaper. Because the coin holder will sell the coin regardless of its basic value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 06:21:48 PM
There are no guarantees that if you invest in something it won't fail and you won't lose your money. But there are many possibilities, I'd recommended you to stick with common ones, like BTC, ETH, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: