Pages:
Author

Topic: Seriously, smartphones will die within 10 years. - page 3. (Read 3459 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I personally don't think that it would ever die. it would evolute from time to time
Activity: 341
First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Second, smartphone is spying satan compared to basic phones or feature phones.
Third, feature phone browser is enough when on-the-go.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.
Fifth, many Wi-Fi hotspots are for monetization and making money.

That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.

Smartphones are so deeply integrated in our lives nowadays that I find this hardly to believe. I am afraid those long lines of people queuing for days to get their hands on the new iphone will still be there 10 years from now.
Activity: 27
Depends on the will power of consumer that if he is ready to sacrifice smartphones in order to increase his time for other activities
Activity: 27
Well, I do not think that this will happen so quickly
I think in some countries, they will live for 20 years
But maybe some kind of smarf is being thought up in an improved form
So far, the society is very clinging to the social network so that they will still need them very much
Activity: 153
strongly doubt that they will simply die. can be changed? Become less like a smart watch on your arm
Activity: 123
Everything has its own life span!

Only mobile phones are growing fast now!

Now VR technology is very developed, I decided that VR technology may eliminate the smart phone in the near future!

Technology always brings progress to mankind!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
That's why smartphones will die in 10 years, we will start again to use basic phones and make street internet great again. For example free or paid internet shed and telephone shed. For example London is getting uglier (no phone sheds) due to mobile phone revolution. I suggest everyone if you want to join the protest switch to basic phone for 3 days.
I can tell many things why this is just a thought process by a few people,yes the cell phones are a tracking device,why you have to worry if you are living a straight life,i do not trust a public Wifi or a internet cafe to log in and check my banking details,are you aware of the danger that anyone could snoop into your financial details if you are using a public system.So think hard what you wish for.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
You never know they may just be replaced by the next big thing in 10 years or so... such as wearable glasses, headsets, holograms, or something else.

Most people never see the next big thing coming.. one minute they're using touch screen devices in star trek, then 10 or so years later everyone in the world is using them Cheesy
Activity: 32
Maybe smartphone will  lost after 10 years, but I'm sure it will have more high tech replacement, More than the smartphone today.
Activity: 70
I think the smartphone will not be easy to die when the progress is faster and more sophisticated. It is true that many devices that can access all the features such as smartphones, such as you mentioned earlier, but in my opinion can not replace the function of a smartphone that is so simple to carry everywhere, can access all our needs in everyday. In addition all the applications currently developed for use in smartphones, very rare to use other devices besides smartphones.
Activity: 30
It depends on what will be the trend for the upcoming years. At the moment, phones with an internet connection are essential nowadays because of email and browser access.
Activity: 70
When something left, there is coming new. Technically speaking if smartphones will die there will be a more advanced gadget to be released which will fit on the needs of humans 10 years from now.
Activity: 84
I dont think so. We just can't judge the future.
We can predict but we have no assurities that it will happen.
Activity: 64
smartphones die in 10 years?! so 10 years later, we will have 'very' smartphones or 'extremely' smartphones. Many concern about the tracking but majority can't live without smartphone so dont think so this will happen.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I think they will just transform into a more and more complicated form, or maybe we will refine the technology so much that we will want to make it more and more simple.
Activity: 83
After 10 years i don't think so maybe smartphone become more high-tech so smartphone will never die.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
First, most of forum members have internet access at home. Some still go to internet-cafe.
Fourth, buy a tablet or PDA when you must review documents or do something business-related on the go.

I agree with what you say, a tablet and a laptop especially a desktop could do alot of things a phone can't dk even faster. You could do business and communicate with others much faster and even more flexible. But you forget that other people don't do businesses at all. Some wants to travel or do sports. These people need to be on the move and not be hindered by bulky tech in their pockets. That is where smartphones excel. They could do what tablets and laptops could do in a very compact feature.
Activity: 115
Merit: 8

I don't disagree that the current smartphone is a spy trap, but you won't see society take a step backwards.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Given the importance of the smartphone, in addition to communication, the smartphone can be used to learn, even looking for any information we need more simple when using a smartphone. In fact, I think the longer, the smartphone will have more sophisticated features compared with today, such as using hologram, voice control, etc. No way wherever we travel we will carry pc, tablets, etc. that are much larger in size
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Smartphone will be used for decades because people find it very useful.
Pages:
Jump to: