Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 105. (Read 52072 times)

copper member
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
December 02, 2017, 08:22:00 AM
We will launch the alpha version of the analysis console together with the pre-ico ! Stay tuned. Everybody will be able to play with it.
Pre-ICO will start on December 4, when will it end? How much is price Sether at pre-ICO?

The main ICO starts 15th of January, it should end right before it or when 25million is sold, pre-ICO bonus is 40%(1ETH=420SETH), first week of the ICO is 25%.

The pre-ICO starts on the 4th of December and will end on the 14th of January or in the moment the 25 millions tokens are sold.
Good. Pre-ICO preparation begins. Besides ETH can I buy SETH with LTC?

Yes, you can buy with LTC as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 02, 2017, 08:07:08 AM
How does Sether move, monitor and analyze social media data? Is it correct?

You can find examples in the whitepaper, for example a sample smart contract developed using the Sether API. It shows how to get the number of shares of a given FB post. Page 6.
I have read it, they give an example of how to get the number of shares of given facebook  based on the Sether API. It's quite concise which is why I need to be explained. Thanks for your answer

We are going to use our big data, artificial intelligence and data crawling technologies in order to do this. You will be able to see it live very soon. If you are interested to discuss the technical capabilities and functionalities, please ask and we will develop on the subject.
Oh. Of course, technical capabilities and functionalities are an important part of the project. I see that 55% of the tokens will be distributed to the ICO, so  how will the remaining 45% will be distributed?

10% locked for 6 months after ICO, will be sold directly on the platform for service consumers. 35%(also locked for half year) to incentivize community, beta testers, partners etc. Dulited in 7% per year for 5 years. WP page 21.
Activity: 174
bông
December 02, 2017, 07:55:00 AM
We will launch the alpha version of the analysis console together with the pre-ico ! Stay tuned. Everybody will be able to play with it.
Pre-ICO will start on December 4, when will it end? How much is price Sether at pre-ICO?

The main ICO starts 15th of January, it should end right before it or when 25million is sold, pre-ICO bonus is 40%(1ETH=420SETH), first week of the ICO is 25%.

The pre-ICO starts on the 4th of December and will end on the 14th of January or in the moment the 25 millions tokens are sold.
Good. Pre-ICO preparation begins. Besides ETH can I buy SETH with LTC?
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

You can find examples in the whitepaper, for example a sample smart contract developed using the Sether API. It shows how to get the number of shares of a given FB post. Page 6.
I have read it, they give an example of how to get the number of shares of given facebook  based on the Sether API. It's quite concise which is why I need to be explained. Thanks for your answer

We are going to use our big data, artificial intelligence and data crawling technologies in order to do this. You will be able to see it live very soon. If you are interested to discuss the technical capabilities and functionalities, please ask and we will develop on the subject.
Oh. Of course, technical capabilities and functionalities are an important part of the project. I see that 55% of the tokens will be distributed to the ICO, so  how will the remaining 45% will be distributed?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 01:53:04 AM
Sether project has a good platform so i will support and follow this project and also i will i will spread it to all of my friends and in our society so they will inform about this.goodluck
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 11:02:16 PM
The Sether project improves the blockchain and opens it up to marketers everywhere, offering a previously unavailable tool: Smart Contracts. This projects gets better as times goes by making its way to success.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 10:39:48 PM
This is the first time I have seen a 40% pre ICO. Thats a very good deal. The main ICO starts 15th of January with first week of the ICO at 25%. That is very generous.

Yes and they also said that alpha version of Sether will also be released the same date as pre-ICO. They are generous indeed specially in terms of your profits and shares through your investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 01, 2017, 09:07:05 PM
cryptocompare.com just listed SETHER: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/seth/overview

Great! Is there are anything the community can do to increase the points there? I think Sether just needs time to steadily grow now, with transparency like releasing the analysis console people will se that it's not only a concept.
copper member
December 01, 2017, 04:59:15 PM
cryptocompare.com just listed SETHER: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/seth/overview
copper member
December 01, 2017, 04:58:48 PM
The alpha version of the analysis console is live as of today.
Activity: 86
December 01, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

When are you planning to launch the alpha?
copper member
December 01, 2017, 02:47:44 PM
i see on this thread there is bounty campaign there, when this event will be announced??
yes i would like to know that too and particiapte in it Smiley

We do not discuss bounties here, but the bounty thread is up and running for a week now. Just search it and join the program.
copper member
December 01, 2017, 02:45:19 PM
So from what I am seeing, SETHER would be somewhat like the "MAIN BOSS" Campaign Manager? Am I correct?

Ha ha, interesting comparison. Campaign managers can use it to create blockchain contracts where everybody gets paid for their work.

Mhmm... So you wouldn't be the campaign manager? Campaign managers, come to you for assistance?

It is more like ICOs and businesses are buying our services and their campaign managers can use the tool to meet the required campaign KPIs.
copper member
December 01, 2017, 12:45:45 PM
We want to thank Sether team for answering our questions. You can review answers from Sether team in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck.

We want to thank  PitchMyICO for working with us and for their professionalism. We need more organizations like this to make the blockchain environment a business environment.
copper member
December 01, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

copper member
December 01, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

copper member
December 01, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

the interval of pre-ico and main ico is so long that i think 40% may not be so attractive, no matter how, lets wait to see how is the pre-ico going

We decided to let it run for a longer period because of the holidays period. This was our main motivation. A lot of people will be more interested in vacations, spending time with family, etc than watching crypto  and ICOs  Smiley
copper member
December 01, 2017, 12:36:02 PM
This is the first time I have seen a 40% pre ICO. Thats a very good deal. The main ICO starts 15th of January with first week of the ICO at 25%. That is very generous.

I believe it is not the first time, but thank you for the good words. We are trying to be open for everybody with our project. Every person buying our tokens will have the same bonus and privilege as the investment funds which will get involved. We think this is the fair approach and everybody is important to us.
copper member
December 01, 2017, 12:33:46 PM
What will be the future updates that we should look forward? 
It is stated in your post that stay tuned for more updates. It will be good if you will give us a hint so we will be looking forward to it.

Next technical update is basically here. An alpha version of the Sether development console is available: https://www.sether.io/. Anyone can take a look of the progress. In January, a full alpha version will be available.

Also, we will discuss Sether at our next conference in Birmingham next Monday. We will update you all about that one as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:29:07 PM
What will be the future updates that we should look forward? 
It is stated in your post that stay tuned for more updates. It will be good if you will give us a hint so we will be looking forward to it.
Jump to: