Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 93. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
I just read on Twitter that Mcafee is involved with this project.  He has had success in other ICO as well and believes in this product. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 12:25:05 PM
Only thing I can say is "wow".  Grin https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943480226297860096 "The first token to open the door to a new paradigm of social marketing. This is a world changing coin and a world changing concept. I urged them to let me assist. The ICO has just begun."
yes you are right the team must support a serious project so help them good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 20, 2017, 11:23:03 AM
Only thing I can say is "wow".  Grin https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943480226297860096 "The first token to open the door to a new paradigm of social marketing. This is a world changing coin and a world changing concept. I urged them to let me assist. The ICO has just begun."
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 09:27:35 AM

super team and an excellent thought-out project they all get is the platform of the future
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
December 20, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
Dear all,

We are proud and excited to announce that John McAfee, joined us as special adviser. We love him, we follow him, we admire his work in the blockchain ecosystem and we hope to learn some boldness from him. Welcome and thank you John.

Regards,

Sether Team

German Thread updated!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 09:02:01 AM
Dear all,

We are proud and excited to announce that John McAfee, joined us as special adviser. We love him, we follow him, we admire his work in the blockchain ecosystem and we hope to learn some boldness from him. Welcome and thank you John.

Regards,

Sether Team

Having another big name to be a part of Sether platform amazes us. I hope John McAfee will provide Sether some helpful advises in improving the state of the platform and the company itself. Thanks for providing us this update Sether.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 04:44:51 AM
in develop applications part, would there be a possibility that they'll be creating a gambling apps or anything that includes betting lottery types for others who's also interested in these kind of things
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 04:13:44 AM
Dear all,

Regards,

Sether Team

Great to hear that the dev team are more powerful than before, I just want to know if there is any detail introduction about the new member? I want to know if he is very experienced at this project.
copper member
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
December 19, 2017, 11:44:17 AM
Dear all,

Regards,

Sether Team
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 05:59:51 AM
Dear all,

In January, together with our alpha version, we will already announce the partnership with more than 20 blockchain businesses.

Sether is a business to business platform and we are focused more on business and technology innovation than speculation or hypes.

Thank you all for being with us.

Sether Team
Awesome its getting better and better very good job team Smiley

The releasing of alpha version and more than 20 blockchain businesses partnership in January is a proof and sign that Sether parts an evolutionary way of proving themselves that they are indeed true and succeeding.
yes, its really a good news which shows the team are hardworking, but i think it will be better if they take more effort to promote, otherwise the ico may not raise enough money
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 19, 2017, 03:56:30 AM
Dear all,

In January, together with our alpha version, we will already announce the partnership with more than 20 blockchain businesses.

Sether is a business to business platform and we are focused more on business and technology innovation than speculation or hypes.

Sether Team

The releasing of alpha version and more than 20 blockchain businesses partnership in January is a proof and sign that Sether parts an evolutionary way of proving themselves that they are indeed true and succeeding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 18, 2017, 07:50:55 PM
That's really great news, transparency and a trust base>hype train.  Patiently waiting for the gallery  Cheesy
Activity: 192
December 18, 2017, 08:03:15 AM
Dear all,

Sether Team
Wow! 20 blockchain and more. This was great devs.
You're really focusing on the project itself. Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 06:44:52 AM
I hope that your Pre-ICO's outcome till January will become success. I'll go check and see the update in your facebook page Setter team. GoodLuck.

Will be, i think Smiley
Activity: 92
December 17, 2017, 02:15:52 PM
Dear all,

Sether Team
Activity: 112
December 17, 2017, 10:44:08 AM
I hope that your Pre-ICO's outcome till January will become success. I'll go check and see the update in your facebook page Setter team. GoodLuck.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 09:32:01 AM
Anyone knows what is the minimum investment for sether? Apologies if this was asked before as I've got no time to back read as of the moment. Thank you in advance for the help.
You can visit their site.

The Token Sale is Open

Current Bonus: 40%

Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH
full details, i just checked site

Check out,you can also follow their updates in their Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/setherplatform/

TOKEN SALE TERMS
*Any unsold tokens in the pre-sale will go into the crowdsale
**Based on the results of the public sale, at the end of the ICO, a proportional amount of tokens will be minted for the Company and the Platform to keep the balance and prevent dilution. Therefore, the community will own 55%, the Company will own 35% and the Platform will own 10% from all minted tokens.

Token distribution

The minimum contribution for pre-ICO:

0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%

For information on the terms of the pre-sale please contact [email protected]

thanks a lot Smiley
copper member
December 17, 2017, 08:32:46 AM
I have read also the information from your company website (the one which stands behind Sether - Mware Solutions) and I have see that you have also a data crawling platform called Sponge. You are going to use this to extract the raw data, correct? is this product already mature and implemented to customers?

Yes, indeed Sponge is our data crawling platform. It is implemented already to large customers from public safety institutions, private customers and also investigation NGOs. We are experts in Open Sources Intelligence working actively with law enforcement organizations, intelligence agencies, regulatory entities, telecoms, pharma, media, etc. Our so far implemented use cases are anti terrorism, anti money laundry. anti fraud, cyber security, social media analysis, behavior analysis, sentiment analysis, profiling, customer voice, customer targeting, etc.
copper member
December 17, 2017, 08:26:31 AM
How was it guys? Or still in progress?

We just finished today. A full material will be created by our media team, together with photos and everything and published on our channels.
copper member
December 17, 2017, 08:25:21 AM
Dear all,

Sether Team
Pages:
Jump to: