Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 96. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

Is there a translation bounty going on? or you did it voluntarily
Activity: 86
December 13, 2017, 02:23:28 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 13, 2017, 02:03:58 PM
Surprised seeing an ICO with almost the same name as mine  Grin

Anyway, I've seen your introduction video a while ago and I'd like to commend you for doing it because there are ICOs that isn't easy to understand and you've explained your goals in a simple way through that video. With everything almost run via social media now I am positive that this project will make a huge impact in the crypto world as well as the social network.
A good name, looks like you are one of the big fans of this project, I think this project has a lot fans here since there are many posts here though this thread was built a week ago.

Well I just saw the ANN title while browsing the ANN threads and got me curious. It seems a promising ICO considering that it will involve the use of social media which has a huge impact when it comes to boosting a certain ICO's image. I'm really looking forward to see Sether's activity in the market.
Activity: 112
December 13, 2017, 06:21:33 AM
For the transparency, how was the pre-ICO? How much tokem has been sold? It was great to know that 2% of this will go to UNICEF.
i agree with him, should you shown how much token has been sold
They targeting to sell 165000 Eth, I don't know if its possible. No one answered when I ask this last time.
The hardcap is 165000 Eth. The project will be done no matter what because we have aleeady our investment in it. We are an existing big data and artificial intelligence company active since 2012 on the market.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 12:59:38 AM
For the transparency, how was the pre-ICO? How much tokem has been sold? It was great to know that 2% of this will go to UNICEF.
They targeting to sell 165000 Eth, I don't know if its possible. No one answered when I ask this last time.

Lets hope today we will get answer. Smiley

No update yet. Where are they?

I hope that they will get in touch with us soon about it. Let's just wait for them, I am sure that they will announce the updates on how is the ICO doing soon because ICO has been started.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 192
December 12, 2017, 09:16:31 PM

No update yet. Where are they?
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 07:30:40 PM
This is great, Setter is really an amazing project. The roadmap and as well as the excellent experienced team has been already involved in this ICO. This is project is doing great. I hope more people watch about the behavior analysis using Sether Development Console.

It is good to hear that from you and as well as from other people too. This praises helps Sether to have enough courage and support to make it more successful and progressive. Let's continue supporting Sether until the very end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 12, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

This is great, Setter is really an amazing project. The roadmap and as well as the excellent experienced team has been already involved in this ICO. This is project is doing great. I hope more people watch about the behavior analysis using Sether Development Console.

Indeed, the whole project is transparent. Just needs a bit of patience for develepment.
December 12, 2017, 05:42:08 PM
Activity: 92
December 12, 2017, 04:17:55 PM
Hi just curious to know how are the funds held ? are they stored in offline or cold wallet? or the funds are held in smart contract ?
Activity: 174
bông
December 12, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

Can i know what is the total amount riased so far and how much does i expect by this year end?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 06:57:17 AM
Surprised seeing an ICO with almost the same name as mine  Grin

Anyway, I've seen your introduction video a while ago and I'd like to commend you for doing it because there are ICOs that isn't easy to understand and you've explained your goals in a simple way through that video. With everything almost run via social media now I am positive that this project will make a huge impact in the crypto world as well as the social network.
A good name, looks like you are one of the big fans of this project, I think this project has a lot fans here since there are many posts here though this thread was built a week ago.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

Activity: 192
December 11, 2017, 10:05:06 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 11, 2017, 07:36:20 PM
Surprised seeing an ICO with almost the same name as mine  Grin

December 11, 2017, 06:55:10 PM
This social network integration for smart contract developers is getting more and more popular trending ICO. Great Setter, and keep this good progress and development for your continuous success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:10:53 PM
I’ve got offers to do react work and web development work for projects involved in the crypto space, even though I am by no means an expert react developer. This is because being able to develop smart contracts separates you out from the crowd and shows you are committed to hard work.
I have actually learned how to determine what good smart contract code looks like . That sayed , i think sether can take a high market part in the futur
Pages:
Jump to: