Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 99. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
December 08, 2017, 11:48:18 PM
Customer Targeting

That is what makes Google, Facebook and Twitter worth so much. Predict what people will want and give to then. This is an amazing feature of Sether that could put on top of the others.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 09:03:33 AM

Im following your project! Great job
While I was a participant of one ICO Ive met my time coin project. Have anyone heard about them?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 07:15:35 AM
I think it is a little late to have a bounty here. It is better to begin this bounty at least one month. Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1504 ETH raised.

Why do you say that?

I think he meant the bounty campaign should started a little earlier, there is not enough time to make more investors know this project before the presale.

Yes, that is what I want to say. I just thought the bounty campaign should be earlier since I can see a lot hot ICO projects have a very long time before presale or normal ICO.

I think you have right. But ok, lets move on...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 05:24:41 AM
Customer Targeting

That is what makes Google, Facebook and Twitter worth so much. Predict what people will want and give to then. This is an amazing feature of Sether that could put on top of the others.

every big compagnies result should listen to users , users satisfaction , the most important factor in compagny success , sether do exactly that with brillance
Activity: 174
bông
December 09, 2017, 05:17:08 AM
Sether pre-ico has been listing on http://www.cryptocoinindonesia.com/ico/sether
enable notifications for bounty and ico listing on cryptocoinindonesia.com
PRE-ICO beginners, this is really good information. Hope it will continue to list on the larger exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 08, 2017, 08:56:45 PM
I think it is a little late to have a bounty here. It is better to begin this bounty at least one month. Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1504 ETH raised.

Why do you say that?

I think he meant the bounty campaign should started a little earlier, there is not enough time to make more investors know this project before the presale.

Yes, that is what I want to say. I just thought the bounty campaign should be earlier since I can see a lot hot ICO projects have a very long time before presale or normal ICO.

They tend to launch it 2-3 weeks before the pre-ICO. I don't think that it will be a problem cause it's much longer for Sether. The devs are posting pictures from crypto events, hopefully they'll announce cooperations with reliable projects.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 08, 2017, 08:34:40 PM

Why do you say that?

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 08:12:23 PM

Why do you say that?

Activity: 86
December 08, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

Why do you say that?
Activity: 92
December 08, 2017, 02:26:11 PM
it's needed only ether to contribute? can I use litecoin as payment method?
I dont think so you can use litecoin at all here.
I remember LTC can be used in this project.
apology  i skiped that yes ltc can be used indeed Smiley
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 11:52:31 AM
Sether pre-ico has been listing on http://www.cryptocoinindonesia.com/ico/sether

Cryptocoinindonesia? I do not really know what that site is though I checked it a while ago, it seems that this is pretty much awesome for Sether having listed there. They are so evolving. Hope there are still a lot of opportunities for Sether to come for the future.
Activity: 363
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
December 08, 2017, 10:00:49 AM
Activity: 1106
December 08, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

You can use Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DASH. Minimum is 0.1 worth of ETH. Every required information to transfer is here  https://www.sether.io/buy-tokens
Thanks, full details I found here.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 08, 2017, 05:56:57 AM
The pre-sale has started since 2 days ago, I just want to know how is going with the pre-sale, I have checked the official website, but there is no information about this, I think it is better to show us if it is very hot.

The pre sale period is focused mainly on large investors, to negotiate the terms and conditions, discuss the business plan, etc. In this period they are going to join us. But we thought of letting the possibility to anyone to benefit from this large bonus, that is why the token buy is open to anyone. We have booked already a large investment and some other are on the way.

We are going to have the progress shown in the crowdsale period.

If it is hot or not, you decide researching our idea and our product   Smiley

Thank you for your information, I think this project is promising and that is my I joined in this bounty campaign. BTW, the OP are very active here, a good signal to be a hot ICO project.
Activity: 113
December 08, 2017, 04:27:17 AM
This ratings on ICO Bench is good detail for Sether. Nice  Wink

Indeed, unbiased(an analyzer bot is probably not corrupt towards money/tokens Grin) trust base building is essential with dozens of projects running monthly, it's actually top 4 if not counting the already running projects.
Are there any other ratings?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 04:12:28 AM
Any bounty for FB and Twitter?

Yes, there will be a bounty campaign. We will open it in the next days. Stay tuned !
is there any update about the bounty campaign? i would like to be part if already have.

Here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icoico-sether-seth-bounty-campaign-2453487 it's in the middle of the 2nd week. Still plenty of time to take your share  Grin

Yes, the bounty campaign has been launched for more than one week, but only a few participates joined in, I think there should be a link to tell the readers in this thread, and I have suggested that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 01:31:06 AM
After reading whitepaper I confident this project can go far. Seem to be attractive and good project. Good luck dev.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 01:28:29 AM
Interesting project
This is more like an utility coin
I await further information on the project
Activity: 174
bông
December 07, 2017, 10:13:06 PM
I dont think so you can use litecoin at all here.
I remember LTC can be used in this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 07, 2017, 09:30:28 PM
Any bounty for FB and Twitter?

Yes, there will be a bounty campaign. We will open it in the next days. Stay tuned !
is there any update about the bounty campaign? i would like to be part if already have.

Here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icoico-sether-seth-bounty-campaign-2453487 it's in the middle of the 2nd week. Still plenty of time to take your share  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: