Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 157. (Read 274497 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Did you think about making a bot for primedice?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Generally all dice betting system is equal, so your martingale system is equal in all of the other casinò. So, Martingale is good when you have a big amount deposited and when you can risk much, but in long term Martingale is not a good system to make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Maybe the bot would have two areas , basic one as it is now and password protected area which would be activated after donation,where you could add more sites,more custom strategies ,forum or chat box where people can share winning settings , support, etc..

It still wouldn't work. The whole bot is and needs to be open source, so anyone can just take the code, remove the checks for a donation and recompile.

Can your bot change the client seed too?

Nope, sorry. Only the server seed.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Can your bot change the client seed too?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Maybe the bot would have two areas , basic one as it is now and password protected area which would be activated after donation,where you could add more sites,more custom strategies ,forum or chat box where people can share winning settings , support, etc..
legendary
Most advanced dice bot ever but prc doesn't have good reputation and betting is kinda slow.

PRC is the biggest, most trusted and most popular crowd funded dice site at the moment. I have had no problems there or with Dean. The bet delays are understandable for small bets as well.

I wanna suggest you one thing: add PD ,

I've been thinking of extending support to other sites, like PD as well. Will try to do it soon.

turn your bot into subscription service and start benefit from your great work.
0.1 btc for 30 days shouldn't hurt , I'll be the first one who will subscribe

While this idea has gone through my mind, it's not possible. The bot is open source so that people can go through the code and confirm that there is no malicious code. To charge a fee, I would need to close down the source code, and then people would stop trusting the bot. If you really like the bot, you can donate to the btc address in my signature, the first post of the thread or the one on the bottom of the bot.
Does it really make a difference if you use a bot in betting?

Yes,this bot has many advanced strategies, with the right settings you can break 1% house edge for a short time and win.You can't play manually the same way as bot, it would take to much time, just imagine that you have to do the math before every bet and you have to bet 10000 bets to reach your goal.lol
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Does it really make a difference if you use a bot in betting?
Most advanced dice bot ever but prc doesn't have good reputation and betting is kinda slow.I wanna suggest you one thing: add PD , turn your bot into subscription service and start benefit from your great work.
0.1 btc for 30 days shouldn't hurt , I'll be the first one who will subscribe
legendary
Grin owh OK ty i can run it, now after 2 win arrow autobet stop. program said "You must bet at least 0.00000001 ฿" but im cange start to 0.0000001 and nefer ceklist on multiply on win.  Huh
how to resolve this problem

I'f you send me your settings (click export, save the file, PM me the content of the file), I might be able to help you better. There could be a lot of stuff causing what you describe.
Activity: 42
 Grin owh OK ty i can run it, now after 2 win arrow autobet stop. program said "You must bet at least 0.00000001 ฿" but im cange start to 0.0000001 and nefer ceklist on multiply on win.  Huh
how to resolve this problem
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Nice, big list of features.
legendary

im chance 13.00% but after klik start ehy said
An error occured

Chance must be <= 98.99%

Did you set the chance in the field provided in the bots UI (the panels on the right side) or on the site? Did you add the percentage mark sign as well ( Because you shouldn't)

done sir. now can run, but im trying error again

An error occured

Can't bet more than 1 bet of <= 0.00000009BTC in 1 second.
im cange 0.95  or 0.5 keep error

Go to the advanced bet settings tab. Tick the box that says bot speed and set the speed 0.9 bets/second

An error occured

Chance must be <= 98.99%

Did you set the chance in the field provided in the bots UI (the panels on the right side) or on the site? Did you add the percentage mark sign as well ( Because you shouldn't)

done sir. now can run, but im trying error again

An error occured

Can't bet more than 1 bet of <= 0.00000009BTC in 1 second.
im cange 0.95  or 0.5 keep error
https://i.imgur.com/rAH0Xga.jpg
legendary

An error occured

Chance must be <= 98.99%

An error occured

Chance must be <= 98.99%
legendary
Good bot, sad that you moved from JD to PRC and not some other sites.
PRC is a joke

What site would you prefer then?
legendary
It's worth it if you prefer playing with a bot. PRC is a great gambling site.

Does it have autobet too like win88 and pd?

This program is the auto bet for PRC. It can do a lot more than the auto bet at pd and win88 can.
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Martingale bot can help you profit if you know how to use it. If you run it without max bet limit or you following the progress, you will surely lose all.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
It's worth it if you prefer playing with a bot. PRC is a great gambling site.

Does it have autobet too like win88 and pd?
Jump to: