Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 161. (Read 274491 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 500
Ok. thanks

And it is possible to disable the generation of bankrollbet.txt, bankrolltime.txt, currentprofitbet.txt, etc. files, to save CPU and disk space?

Not without messing in the code. writing info onto a disk is one of the least cpu intensive actions a computer can do. and it's plain text. it'l take tens of thousands of bets before the file will become significantly large (10mb+). if you are worried about disk space, just delete the file every few days.

could be an option to turn off ?
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Ok. thanks

And it is possible to disable the generation of bankrollbet.txt, bankrolltime.txt, currentprofitbet.txt, etc. files, to save CPU and disk space?

Not without messing in the code. writing info onto a disk is one of the least cpu intensive actions a computer can do. and it's plain text. it'l take tens of thousands of bets before the file will become significantly large (10mb+). if you are worried about disk space, just delete the file every few days.
Ok. thanks

legendary
Hi Seuntjie

It possible to change application icon, so it looks like another open program like excel or something
when minimized?

Thanks

You will have to recompile it with a new icon. I don't plan on doing it.
Hi Seuntjie

It possible to change application icon, so it looks like another open program like excel or something
when minimized?

Thanks
seuntjie, what is your address from doge?
to send some doges
thanks

You can send here: DANx5cttzbtCMZdZUwxmurjuoZGWDL6zz7
Thanks you very much

Send 4999 Doges.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
How about an option where I can put a cash out address and have invest on at the same time.  Sort of like a donate a percent of winnings to you.

I would totally throw you 5 or 10 doge every time it hits my threshold and put 500 into invest. But if it was done automatically, I would not have to worry about doing it manually and you get your tips.
legendary
to send some doges
thanks

You can send here: DANx5cttzbtCMZdZUwxmurjuoZGWDL6zz7 (old DD addr)
Thanks you very much
to send some doges
thanks
legendary
Is there any way to run multiple instances of this at once on the same computer?

VMs!

No need for VM's, you can run multiple instances of the program on the same computer, you will just need to manually log into each account using the site for each new instance.

What is important, is NOT having more than ONE bot at a time on the same account. That will mess up your bets.

Edit: if you are using different settings for each bot, i suggesting exporting all of the different settings, then importing the settings before you start for each instance. The bot will open with the same settings as the last one you closed
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Is there any way to run multiple instances of this at once on the same computer?

VMs!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
legendary
That means it can't find all of the files.

Did you download the complete download (zip) or the update (exe)?

You will need the complete download if its the first time using the bot, if you already had the bot, and updated, you will need to place the exe in the folder where the old exe is.

if you moved the exe around, put it back where it was. It should be in the same folder as the Skybound.Gecko.dll file. In the same folder there should be 2 other folders called Media and xulrunner. These are required by the bot, if they are not there it won't run.

If you are on windows 8, try running in windows 7 compatibility (windows 8 has some issues with dll files sometimes)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hi
i got this error

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:   dicebot.exe
  Problem Signature 02:   2.4.6.0
  Problem Signature 03:   52da6f54
  Problem Signature 04:   Skybound.Gecko
  Problem Signature 05:   1.9.1.0
  Problem Signature 06:   52231ade
  Problem Signature 07:   4a
  Problem Signature 08:   0
  Problem Signature 09:   System.DllNotFoundException
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   2057
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

can you help me?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
"Checksum Hases: DiceBot-2.4.6 checksums for the .zip file version 2.4.6.

MD5: 88720593147c29a835ff0fca877b43b9

SHA1: 3abd3976d4816148eaca332e293d9c8814dfa450

SHA256: 9c769acd10552f0dd4260fce6719bb3cf4c3003a0efc07e725c35ea163fe2b81

TIGER: 8613d357d474217cace59bcef783328adccccaa0d074934e

WHIRLPOOL: 33146ae014d9af27b412ce9bf9a0db9a3af6b129b986805b5872ba28bae58651fbf7ced70e1f205 3bfa19cedd62a16dcb6ef1b6cb0cc48a6f3eaed169c05e7ea

More info visit this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5740637"

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just a suggestion, please create the deature that the minimum bet changes every time you win. like it changes using this formula:

X/(Y)^Z

Where x is the balance
y is the loss multiplier and
z is the maximum amount of consecutive loss

This is not as easy as it seems for this bot. Because it has so many settings, its sometimes impossible to calculate the starting bet.
Well, I'm testing right now with that update that I made Smiley

I used the variables dBalance and Lastbet and Seems to be fine.

Thats fine, but, you should make provision for all of the multiplier modes and other settings, also if the user is using multiplier on wins, it should take that into account as well, and this is where it gets funky.
Yeah. I just found a solution to that. It will just change the bet in win. Then I also added an If function to check if the feature is enabled or not. I will PM you the code I added Smiley
legendary
Just a suggestion, please create the deature that the minimum bet changes every time you win. like it changes using this formula:

X/(Y)^Z

Where x is the balance

This is not as easy as it seems for this bot. Because it has so many settings, its sometimes impossible to calculate the starting bet.

Thats fine, but, you should make provision for all of the multiplier modes and other settings, also if the user is using multiplier on wins, it should take that into account as well, and this is where it gets funky.
legendary
Feel free to commit your updates to github, i will review the code to make sure the code isn't malicious before merging
Also, I'm requesting the permission to update the bot with the users' requests. Is it okay?

X/(Y)^Z

Where x is the balance

Jump to: