Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 159. (Read 274491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
I don't mean to be picky, but the bot stops betting frequently for no reason and if you roll and "restarts" it. If you don't roll it eventually refreshes the page and keeps betting

If you read the 2 replies above this, you'll see that i am aware of the problem and have purposed a way of making it better. Throttling the bot a bit seems to work rather well.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I don't mean to be picky, but the bot stops betting frequently for no reason and if you roll and "restarts" it. If you don't roll it eventually refreshes the page and keeps betting
legendary
Hi,

Good work on supporting prcdice with this version. Have a few questions:

The zigzag options seems to be a bit weird on prcdice - only flips on win, but none of the other settings.

Is there a way to stop refresh on prcdice, this is problematic since on a refresh the currency switches to bitcoin, which is a pain if you are betting on dogecoin

I've heard that throttling the bot a bit using the bet speed setting helps to prevent the refresh. In the next version, I'll throttle it a bit more and see if that helps. Will also try to make sure it refreshes to to using doge instead of bitcoin if doge is the current currency.

I know of the zig zag bug and with a quick look at the code, i could find nothing wrong with it. Will dig a bit deeper when i finally have to time to work on the bot again.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

Good work on supporting prcdice with this version. Have a few questions:

The zigzag options seems to be a bit weird on prcdice - only flips on win, but none of the other settings.

Is there a way to stop refresh on prcdice, this is problematic since on a refresh the currency switches to bitcoin, which is a pain if you are betting on dogecoin
legendary
Bump (again), update (again).

Quick bug fix release. Fix the betting low bug on prcdice, and the charts.

v 2.5.1 now available

download links:

Complete download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seuntjiejddb/files/Complete%20Release/DiceBot-2.5.1.zip/download
Exe update only: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seuntjiejddb/files/Update%20Only/DiceBot-2.5.1.exe/download (replace existing exe with this one. Requires full version 2.5 or newer)
legendary
Bump

New update released: v2.5.

Now supports prcdice.eu, Moved to newer browser version, has a few bug fixes and a few custom strategies. Can't really remember how they work so you will need to figure them out for yourselves (or just ignore them?)

Here's how the custom settings work:

Mutawa:
This mode has another required setting: Wins in a row, change bet to: (on the multiply on win tab). This setting must not be 0 (doesn't need to be enabled).
The bot will keep on betting normally (though the mode was created for a multiplier of 1) The bot will bet your base bet until you encouter a winning streak of . Then the bet will be changed to . if the bet is a win, it is reset to the starting bet and continues betting. If the bet is a loss, it is also reset to the starting bet untill the next winning streak of correct length. Then it is set to the previous larger(probably) bet, multiplied by the mutawa multiplier. If this bet wins, the larger bet is reset and the next bet is at the minimum bet.

For example:

Win and lose multipliers: constant 1
Wins in a row, change bet to: 10
Starting bet: 1
Mutawa multiplier: 2.5
Mutawa wins: 2

1L
1L
1W
1L
1W
1W //streak equal to mutawa wins, change to larger bet.
10L //reset to starting bet
1W
1L
1W
1W //streak equal to mutawa wins, change to previous larger bet * mutawa multiplier.
25W //Win means reset to minimum bet and reset mutawa bet
1W
1W //another 2 win streak, play mutawa bet
10L

Trazel:
The bot will bet normally untill you encounter a winning or losing streak of the set lengths, then change to bet to the applicable "to" value. Then it will use the trazel multiplier as multiplier on loss untill you win. Then it gets reset to base with the normal multiplier.

For example:

base bet: 1
multiplier on loss: 2
trazel multiplier: 2.5
trazel win streak: 2
trazel win to: 0.01
trazel win streak: 3
trazel win to: 100

1W
1W
0.01L
0.025W
1L
2L
4L
100L
250W
1L

mmmmmkkkkk:
It increments your bet by on loss and decrements the bet by on a win. This is intended to be played with the mutlipliers all set to 1, otherwise stuff can get very interesting.

for example:

Increment by: 1
derement by: 2
Starting bet: 5
Mulitpliers all set to constant 1.

5L,6L,7L,8L,9L,10W,8W,6L,7W,5W,3W,1W,1W,1W,1L,2L

Download the newest version here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/seuntjiejddb/files/Complete%20Release/DiceBot-2.5.zip/download

Source is available at the sourceforge and github repos as always.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
Did dooglus allow this on his site ?

Is it save to use have any one having problem with it ?
ive been using this bot for a long time in just dice and also doge.
I can say it's really safe never have a problem since before.

it can do automatic withdraw.

Wink

I am in favor on auto betting because a lot of players want the feature and those who won't use it don't mind

I am not much of a gambler but it should be fun to be able to automatically use a betting strategy when it is what  you want to do in the first place
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War

ive been using this bot for a long time in just dice and also doge.
I can say it's really safe never have a problem since before.

it can do automatic withdraw.

Wink
Activity: 54
Hello.Can you make a custom modification to the bot that will replace martingale with my own simple winning system?
I can pay you 0.1 btc before you start work and 0.2 btc after i get a working copy
 [email protected]
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I wrote my own martingale bot (and since I created it, I know exactly how it works with no surprises).  On JD it got through 6900 rolls and didn't quite get to doubling up the bankroll before it hit 12 straight losses in a row and quit (to preserve the initial deposit).  No money lost overall and it was interesting watching it play, but be sure your starting bet and bankroll can withstand a very long run of losses.

12 losses in a row = 1/(.505^12) = 1 in 3634 rolls you should go bust.
14 losses in a row = 1 in 14,253
16 losses in a row = 1 in 55,890
20 losses in a row = 1 in 859,354

If you started with a 0.0001 bet and lost 20 times in a row you would end up betting 104 bitcoins to win back your original bet of 0.0001.  Betting US$13.5k to win 13 cents overall.  Hmm.  You can't martingale bet after 22 losses as the max profit won't allow it.

This is why investors love martingale.

This formula is NOT correct. Try a simple case with coin tosses
2 losses in a row = 1/(.500^2) = 1 in 4 rolls
If you simulate this problem on a spreadsheet an try it 100 or 200 times, you will see that the average number of plays before you go bust is 6.

Simulation (download file)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aor7l039-pqHdDR1SXNONV9KQW1Id3F6cGQ0bUdPblE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Paper
https://just-dice.com/Just%20Dice%20Streak%20Bet.pdf
legendary

Dooglus allows bot on his site, but he does not endorse them. My bot gets restricted by the site delays, so it does not really cause any problems for the site.

There were a few incidents where the bot withdrew or tried to withdraw to my deposit address because I forgot to clear the default settings after testing (this is fixed now). In both cases where the bot actually withdrew something, I returned the coins to their owners as soon as I could. Aside from that, I can't really think of anything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
No it won't.

Suggestions: Get oracle virtualbox (or any other visualization software) and make a windows VM.
port/get someone to port the bot to mono.
Activity: 16
This wont work on a Mac will it?

Any suggestions?
legendary
Simple martingale is really not more than 20 lines. The big body of code comes from all the modifications this bot can make to martingale and all the extra stuff it has. If you can show me 50 lines of javascript that can do everything this bot does, i will be impressed.
Activity: 41
I wrote 50 lines of code in javascript and almost doing the same thing.
legendary
add a reference to the skybound dll file in the bin folder
Activity: 632
Merit: 500
Hi  seuntjie

Please a quick explanation of what program to use to compile.

I want to try some changes. thanks

maybe Visual Studio 2010 ?

VS2010 and newer will work

Hi
I opened the file "DiceBot.sln" with VS2010, compiled and I get these errors:

------ Build started: Project: DiceBot, Configuration: Release x86 ------
E:\Just-Dice ROBOT\seuntjie Dice Bot Source\DiceBot\cDiceBot.cs(9,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Skybound' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
E:\Just-Dice ROBOT\seuntjie Dice Bot Source\DiceBot\cDiceBot.cs(10,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Skybound' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
E:\Just-Dice ROBOT\seuntjie Dice Bot Source\DiceBot\cDiceBot.cs(11,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Skybound' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
E:\Just-Dice ROBOT\seuntjie Dice Bot Source\DiceBot\Browser.cs(5,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Skybound' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
E:\Just-Dice ROBOT\seuntjie Dice Bot Source\DiceBot\Browser.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Skybound' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
E:\Just-Dice ROBOT\seuntjie Dice Bot Source\DiceBot\Browser.cs(10,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'GeckoWebBrowser' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Compile complete -- 6 errors, 0 warnings
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Skybound.Gecko". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Looks like something is missing, please help

Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Anyone had some success? Is it just as good as betting manually or are the risks higher do you think?
Any other gamblers tried this?

There is no difference in this betting for you and you betting yourself. All it does is automate the process of martingale - which will eventually bust you depending on how big your bet size is compared to your bankroll. I have no doubt some people will have had 'success' in the short term, but as with all gambling this is entirely luck so you may fail on your first attempt.
legendary
Hi  seuntjie

Please a quick explanation of what program to use to compile.

I want to try some changes. thanks

maybe Visual Studio 2010 ?

VS2010 and newer will work
Jump to: