Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 2. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
June 01, 2020, 10:29:52 AM
If you feel confident buying to buy BTC today, don't delay this good opportunity again. Moreover, BTC will explode based on predictions from users after Halving Day
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 24, 2020, 05:20:05 AM
You can buy BTC now but for very low quantity. This because of the over priced. But if you can wait more 3 or 4 months then you can get an opportunity of buying the BTC bellow price the level of $5000-$6000. Again you can Buy Ethereum and BNT now as they are still traded at their lowest price.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
May 23, 2020, 10:25:18 PM
If you dont have some, then definetely yes! And after you have some you can try to wait for the best price. But newcomers make one mistake, they wait the whole life for better price! Secure your future and buy BTC now!
Its all depends on us if we want to buy or not, And that's some new comers is making mistake sometimes if they dont want to listen from the people knows in crypto. Actually buying BTC it was difficult for us because we cant expect on when the prices go high, But we know BTC it is a trusted coins no worry about it and hold until the price can get to a $10k or more than that. And as of now BTC are started to move and want to take of $10000 price.
Bitcoin is always a good choice for investors and is recognized by everyone in this market. However, this coin is very volatile and often very vulnerable to dumping when there is bad news. Of course, it will greatly affect the value, but generally Bitcoin will grow again and I believe it will soon surpass the price of $20,000 someday.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 23, 2020, 06:36:48 PM
Actually buying BTC it was difficult for us because we cant expect on when the prices go high, But we know BTC it is a trusted coins no worry about it and hold until the price can get to a $10k or more than that. And as of now BTC are started to move and want to take of $10000 price.
Remember that you can buy fraction of BTC, you don't have to actually buy a whole Bitcoin(in this case 1 BTC) because it's hella expensive for trading. Most people actually forgot that you could do that, they brainwashed newcomers that Bitcoin is so expensive but they don't explain why :p

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 23, 2020, 05:55:01 PM
If you dont have some, then definetely yes! And after you have some you can try to wait for the best price. But newcomers make one mistake, they wait the whole life for better price! Secure your future and buy BTC now!
Its all depends on us if we want to buy or not, And that's some new comers is making mistake sometimes if they dont want to listen from the people knows in crypto. Actually buying BTC it was difficult for us because we cant expect on when the prices go high, But we know BTC it is a trusted coins no worry about it and hold until the price can get to a $10k or more than that. And as of now BTC are started to move and want to take of $10000 price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 23, 2020, 01:21:43 PM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 23, 2020, 10:45:32 AM
You can buy the two. Because these two for sure will be great in the future. Maybe you can do it 80-20, 80% of the money for eth while 20% for btc. Because eth is cheaper and it will earn you more on the long run

look at the movements of bitcoin and all altcoin including ethereum, a few weeks back. It seems that long-term investment does not apply at this time, because the up and down movements of bitcoin which also affect all altcoins is that moves can tastically go up and down quickly. and this incident continues continuously because the momentum of bitcoin to penetrate $ 10K has not been reached. after the momentum has passed bitcoin, it will likely be bitcoin and altcoin will continue to move up.
I agree with your opinion to divide the existing funds into two to hold bitcoin and ethereum, because this is a potential token.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 23, 2020, 09:01:04 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

BTC is the best choice to reduce the worst risk, but that doesn't mean investing in BTC will always be profitable, it's just that you have to know when the right time BTC reaches a low level, Eth is also one of the strongest coins after BTC. These are the top two series of coins that are popular with investors, it's good if you have reserve funds in my opinion it's better to buy both of these coins.

But it would be nice if you have your own ideas about which coins to invest.
It is safe to invest in Bitcoin, but before you buy, take a short time to analyze because the value of this coin is very volatile.

I always dedicate over half of my fortune to holding this coin and will save a lot of BTC because I believe the value of this coin can reach $50,000. Of course, this prediction is still very far from reality, but the crypto market is still new, and not many people know it yet.
Activity: 506
May 22, 2020, 10:10:04 AM
Pls suggest...

BTC is the best choice to reduce the worst risk, but that doesn't mean investing in BTC will always be profitable, it's just that you have to know when the right time BTC reaches a low level, Eth is also one of the strongest coins after BTC. These are the top two series of coins that are popular with investors, it's good if you have reserve funds in my opinion it's better to buy both of these coins.

But it would be nice if you have your own ideas about which coins to invest.
Activity: 277
May 22, 2020, 08:53:51 AM
You can buy the two. Because these two for sure will be great in the future. Maybe you can do it 80-20, 80% of the money for eth while 20% for btc. Because eth is cheaper and it will earn you more on the long run
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
saito.io
May 22, 2020, 07:18:00 AM
Buying Bitcoin is the gateway drug to the cryptospace - so I will always say yes when people ask about it but you have to make sure to get in in a dip or sideways, not during a pump.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 22, 2020, 07:13:11 AM
It has never been a bad idea to invest in bitcoin. But its always good to buy low. Same as buying altcoins as well.
Bitcoin is always a very popular choice for investors, but before investing, you need to see the market situation because if the market is not stable, BTC price is very volatile. However, investing altcoins is much risky because these coins are often easy to manipulate, and if not careful, you will lose money. Before you buy or sell, you should have a backup strategy when the market suddenly collapses and always sets a stop loss.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
May 21, 2020, 05:29:24 PM
It has never been a bad idea to invest in bitcoin. But its always good to buy low. Same as buying altcoins as well.

The every green coin or the king of all the coins will remains the top choice for people to stay invested and during the falls it is one of the coin which should always be bought in order to make the good gains in your portfolio along with some other coins. Buy more when the market fear and sell when market is on greedy should be the mode.

I don't know about buying to hold for immediate profit because the futures market is more active than ever and this deprives bitcoin growth imminently. But if you can trade for daily 5 percent profit while you wait for massive global adoption that can drive btc  price to the projected $50k, then it's a fair deal
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 21, 2020, 06:48:02 AM

The every green coin or the king of all the coins will remains the top choice for people to stay invested and during the falls it is one of the coin which should always be bought in order to make the good gains in your portfolio along with some other coins. Buy more when the market fear and sell when market is on greedy should be the mode.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 21, 2020, 06:36:25 AM
It's always better to invest in Bitcoin than in alts, I think even now, when Bitcoin costs about $10k in it is profitable to invest in it, because in the future Bitcoin will definitely increase in price.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
May 21, 2020, 05:30:01 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 21, 2020, 02:19:14 AM
Now prices are in a downtrend, don't try to buy now. Wait for the price to fall to the $ 8k3 zone or, worse, $ 7k5 to buy more bitcoin.
what if price don't go that way instead grow more later?never expect too much from the market either up trend or downtrend because crypto
 market is very volatile and price may change in just a minute so better looking in both side,if you are willing to invest then buy even
 in 9k level because nothing is certain and price may bull run at any time now

.https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

bitcoin is still sitting at 9,500 and that is safe position for holders.

Buying now only gives you anxiety and takes a long time to break even. Although Bitcoin halving has taken place but I believe history will repeat again, its price needs to be adjusted.
It will give you anxiety if youa re only expecting a short term profit because bitcoin is not designed as to make faster income,this can take
 long but for sure will pump not like other altcoin that can mislead you,look at Litecoin now?it has been in top 3 rank for years
but now cannot even back to top 5 and worse.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 21, 2020, 02:04:29 AM
Personally, I think you should invest in Bitcoin, because if you invest in Bitcoin correctly, you can get a very good profit, in general, you should invest in Bitcoin, because this is the first coin in crypto.
BTC investment is the best way, which everybody prefers investing. That is why no doubt you will get success from the investment, but if you are a long-term investor, you can use BTC, on the contrary it can be pity for you. That is why BTC is not good for short-term investing.
we all think that having bitcoin is the safest and most promising thing at the moment. however, all the current state of altcoin follows the development of bitcoin. however, the price of bitcoin will definitely have more than $ 10k in the near future. Well, it's just a matter of time, the price of bitcoin is currently holding at the level of $ 9k, but people will realize that this is a great opportunity before the price of bitcoin is above the price of $ 12k.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
May 21, 2020, 12:56:51 AM
Now prices are in a downtrend, don't try to buy now. Wait for the price to fall to the $ 8k3 zone or, worse, $ 7k5 to buy more bitcoin. Buying now only gives you anxiety and takes a long time to break even. Although Bitcoin halving has taken place but I believe history will repeat again, its price needs to be adjusted.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
May 20, 2020, 07:07:25 PM
Pls suggest...

Buying of bitcoin has never been a bad idea anytime and anyway. But you need to distinctly map out why you are buying any cryptocurrency considering the fact that crypto is volatile and unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: