Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 3. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 19, 2020, 06:53:39 PM
Personally, I think you should invest in Bitcoin, because if you invest in Bitcoin correctly, you can get a very good profit, in general, you should invest in Bitcoin, because this is the first coin in crypto.
BTC investment is the best way, which everybody prefers investing. That is why no doubt you will get success from the investment, but if you are a long-term investor, you can use BTC, on the contrary it can be a pity for you. That is why BTC is not good for short-term investing. It is not only my opinion if you make any research about that, but you can also see that every analyst says that short term investing in BTC is really bad idea. Mostly some people can not get profit from short-term investment in BTC.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
May 19, 2020, 12:35:53 PM
Asking other people about investments sometimes doesn't have to be done, trust your analysis. Besides that, Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for investment for me. If you can hold both, why not  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 15, 2020, 03:32:22 PM
Personally, I think you should invest in Bitcoin, because if you invest in Bitcoin correctly, you can get a very good profit, in general, you should invest in Bitcoin, because this is the first coin in crypto.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 15, 2020, 08:21:59 AM
Of course buying bitcoin is a good decision, but if you only rely on bitcoin the results are less than optimal. We have to invest
more than one coin, so we need to invest in ethereum too. In my opinion, by dividing up capital we have by buying bitcoin and
ethereum it's a brilliant decision.
That is what I do I have bitcoin and I have different altcoins because I know if I have that coins my will grow.
In reality most of the investors are holding only the bitcoin because they believe is the only potential coin but actually not because they jave more coin who is potential that can give you a profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
May 14, 2020, 09:24:08 PM
Of course buying bitcoin is a good decision, but if you only rely on bitcoin the results are less than optimal. We have to invest
more than one coin, so we need to invest in ethereum too. In my opinion, by dividing up capital we have by buying bitcoin and
ethereum it's a brilliant decision.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
May 14, 2020, 05:21:54 PM
Btc is a safe haven compared to tradition money institutions, controled inflation, security, and more, yeah, but do all of this with caution.

I can't agree any less. Hitchin is the centre focus of crypto currency and as long as demand for virtual money increases , crypto will be directly influenced and such will increase the demand in the market. As well as other crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1021
May 13, 2020, 04:02:43 PM
:omaybe when it will be next low wave

Very uncertain is what will happen right now, whether Bitcoin will stay and not dip below $ 8,000, as things can get very bad, especially after all the selling pressure for halving, time to get smart and keep up with changes from the market.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 13, 2020, 09:50:05 AM
Buy BTC first then proceed to other big potential cryptocurrency while its still low right now. I think you should wait a little bit, I guess it will low in the next couple of weeks. It seems halving event affects the price a little and we'll see more of it. Bitcoin have always a huge potential in the future no matter what angle you will see. Its advance toward the current technology and the way blockchain chabge everything right now. Cryptocurrency is the future. Bitcoin will remain no.1 investment opportunity.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 13, 2020, 08:15:54 AM
Everyone should choose for themselves what to invest in and what it is best not to invest in, I personally believe that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and it is best to invest in it the most part of the total amount.
every investment does have risks, especially high value, if Bitcoin is still at a price of $ 100- $ 200 maybe people do not think about their money, because the price is cheap, but the price of Bitcoin is already expensive at $ 8800, new investor will think about it

investments clearly have risks that must be borne, and if the value of investments with high prices will clearly get a big reward as well. so I agree that now investing in bitcoin is very need funds, but if it is properly implemented there will benefit. Moreover, we know that bitcoin investment is actually very profitable.
bitcoin investment now is not a long-term investment but it can be a short-term investment, because the movement goes up and down very quickly in just a matter of days, if you are good at analyzing it well it will be very profitable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
May 12, 2020, 05:41:39 PM
Btc is a safe haven compared to tradition money institutions, controled inflation, security, and more, yeah, but do all of this with caution.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
May 12, 2020, 05:00:57 PM
Everyone should choose for themselves what to invest in and what it is best not to invest in, I personally believe that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and it is best to invest in it the most part of the total amount.
every investment does have risks, especially high value, if Bitcoin is still at a price of $ 100- $ 200 maybe people do not think about their money, because the price is cheap, but the price of Bitcoin is already expensive at $ 8800, new investor will think about it
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 12, 2020, 03:21:08 PM
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 11, 2020, 07:12:34 PM
 :omaybe when it will be next low wave
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
June 25, 2019, 09:34:24 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Bitcoin and ethereum are good and profitable coins to buy.  However, the increase in the price of bitcoin is far more significant than ethereum.  But for the second long term this coin is very promising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
June 25, 2019, 07:34:50 PM
I think it’s a little bit to late to buy bitcoin now, because the price is reached $11k. If you bought it couple months ago, absolutely it will give you profit now. But better late than never. Also ethereum seems like a good choice to buy too.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 25, 2019, 06:11:48 PM
You should to cause crypto market is on a bull run, you should be starting to buy btc cause it will go up anytime soon, crypto news, crypto analyst  and investors are all bullish.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 25, 2019, 10:56:32 AM
Pls suggest...

the answer is YES ... because with the decline in bitcoin prices now is a great opportunity for us to be able to get a big profit from bitcoin ... because the price of bitcoin will rise again ... and very many market players predict that the price of bitcoin will back up as before ... but ethereum also has a good chance for us to invest at this time because ethereum prices also have the potential to rise up to $ 1000 like last year ... then both are very profitable if we buy it now
What ?, are you kidding me?, I really didn't see any drop in bitcoin, I even believe that in the eyes of people here, what they see from bitcoin right now is just a strong growth, the decline ended for a long time, now is the time of comeback and upward. And the value of bitcoin has gone up for a while, continuing to buy will not achieve too many benefits, we will even fall into a high purchase situation and need a lot of time to exit, eth will be a better choice when value still has too many opportunities to increase, although bitcoin is always the preferred choice but now is not the time for it
Activity: 733
June 25, 2019, 10:38:02 AM
buy btc now, the predicted btc will exceed the price of $ 15k will be achieved. and if you can buy now and get profit when BTC increases I think it's a good thing and you can get profit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 799
ARTEMIS
June 25, 2019, 09:17:59 AM
Pls suggest...

the answer is YES ... because with the decline in bitcoin prices now is a great opportunity for us to be able to get a big profit from bitcoin ... because the price of bitcoin will rise again ... and very many market players predict that the price of bitcoin will back up as before ... but ethereum also has a good chance for us to invest at this time because ethereum prices also have the potential to rise up to $ 1000 like last year ... then both are very profitable if we buy it now
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 21, 2019, 04:02:42 PM
bitcoin has increased and will continue to increase, buying btc now can be a good choice. but there may be other alternative coin options, which is good eth used as a purchase option.
I think the movement of Bitcoin is quite fast than ethereum I prefer bitcoin investment than ethereum because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to rise and can't be stopped
Pages:
Jump to: