Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 7. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 17, 2019, 09:25:52 PM
Buying BTC is always a good idea. Every crypto investor must have some BTC in portfolio and plan on adding to it on dips.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 06:20:22 PM
I think investing in Bitcoin is always a good idea. You can buy a few coins and save them for several years.
Activity: 392
January 17, 2019, 05:55:42 PM
As for me, you can buy Bitcoin at any time. This is a very good investment. Especially if you are ready to wait for a good profit for several years.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 02:23:45 PM
If you still did not purchase yet on that hype back a year ago, then the price is 6 times roughly than now. Surely, it is more interesting to buy now at those prices, I doubt we can go much lower, according to the technical analysis. In the long-term that is absolutely a great purchase in my opinion.
i think that's not good idea to buying bitcoin for now, because this is just beginning of new 2019 we don't know what happen in the middle year
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 01:34:50 PM
Why buy bitcoin if its price can continue to fall slowly throughout the year? This is a risky asset. Now buy it makes no sense. I bought the ETA token, this is Etheera project. This is the best investment, because 500 percent of income in three months is really cool! Bitcoin does not know how do it!
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 12:32:31 PM
Bitcoin and other top coins - on the one hand, this is a fairly safe investment that is stable and predictable. And on the other hand, these investments will not bring you any big profits. Four months ago, I bought ETA tokens - this is Etheera project - a Swiss real estate company, and during this time the price of ETA has grown by about 7-8 times. I believe that exactly such tokens are of interest now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 17, 2019, 11:34:20 AM
If I chose between where to invest - in bitcoin or ethereum - then I probably would not have chosen either the second option. I’m more attracted to projects with not too high capitalization because you can earn much more on such projects than on these coins. Etheera project in this regard looks simply brilliant.
Until stable growth begin, it is better not to climb into expensive cryptocurrencies, small coins give quite a good profit even now, the risk is significantly less and time is also spent less
Activity: 459
January 17, 2019, 03:55:05 AM
Yes, no worse than buying at the highest point. Buy Bitcoin for the first time at the right time is correct. The purpose of Bitcoin is to change the economic development of mankind. This is a breakthrough that has caused bitcoin prices to rise thousands of times over the years.
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 03:08:27 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
And there are doubts, the dominance of Bitcoin is obvious and I think this is the most ideal choice for any investor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 10:14:24 PM
If I chose between where to invest - in bitcoin or ethereum - then I probably would not have chosen either the second option. I’m more attracted to projects with not too high capitalization because you can earn much more on such projects than on these coins. Etheera project in this regard looks simply brilliant.
Activity: 191
January 16, 2019, 05:58:51 PM
Pls suggest...

I think buying BTC is the best choice compared to you buying Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is falling, and it is uncertain to what price Ethereum will fall. I estimate that the price of Ethereum will drop to $ 80.
but if trader or investor just have small amount for nvest in cryptocurrency, i'm prefered to buy Ethereum than bitcoin, because bitcoin moving are slowly better than Ethereum, that's why we can take the chance from this moment
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 16, 2019, 05:55:03 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is very dangerous. I think you should be very careful about this. In addition, you should choose a good time to invest.
Activity: 191
January 16, 2019, 05:47:51 PM
Pls suggest...
for this month i think this not a good time for bought Bitcoin or Ethereum or another altcoin, because i'm scared market condition is going down again if touch new buy support
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2019, 04:45:34 PM
Pls suggest...
all depends on the capital you have , if you have big capital, I suggest you to buy bitcoin and vice versa if you have a small capital buy ethereum, because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum promise and will give you profit when the bull run season arrives
Merit: 108
January 16, 2019, 04:23:57 PM
Pls suggest...

I think buying BTC is the best choice compared to you buying Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is falling, and it is uncertain to what price Ethereum will fall. I estimate that the price of Ethereum will drop to $ 80.
Activity: 521
January 16, 2019, 12:31:59 PM
Now is a good time to buy promising crypto currencies, especially if you are planning a purchase for medium and long-term trading. Bitcoin and ether are worthy and prospective coins. That is why I accumulate them.
But still, I convert most of my profits into Bitcoin. Cause I believe that of all the crypto currencies, he has the greatest number of qualities that guarantee his primacy in the coming years.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2019, 09:37:49 AM
Of course, now it is good to buy, there is no need to think here. Imagine those people who bought 20,000 15,000 10,000 5,000, and you can buy it for 3,000, but of course, it can fall to 1,000 and then you can buy it even cheaper!

On 2018 cryptocurrencies really surprised me...with the fall of their price. I was naturally expecting the better rates of Ethereum and Bitcoin. I believe they will gain soon.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Of course, now it is good to buy, there is no need to think here. Imagine those people who bought 20,000 15,000 10,000 5,000, and you can buy it for 3,000, but of course, it can fall to 1,000 and then you can buy it even cheaper!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 14, 2018, 06:07:48 PM
Pls suggest...
3200$ is a price that will appeal to many people. For the purchase of coins is the best moment. But I think it would be better if you waited a little longer. The price could drop another couple hundred dollars. But this is not accurate.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 03:35:33 AM
the best moment for you to buy BTTC now is because the BTC position is in a low period in terms of price. so I think this is a moment for investors to get profits
Pages:
Jump to: