Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 79. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
yea, you should still buy BTC and handle it for a long time to make a huge profit when its price rises and you sell it to a BTC.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
It's your own choice nut better to choose long term investment to make or become profitable. Investing is too risky. Invest just a liitle to make sure it success.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 28, 2018, 09:50:29 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

For me, it depends to the capital you have ,if you have big amount then bitcoin is the best choice to invest,then much better if you dont rely in one coin, you can still buy eth its also suitable for long term  for more profit...
Yes of course because buying Bitcoin is really worth it and surely can bring you lots of profits. Buying this coin is wise idea especially when you invest to it but you need to have lots of many because this coin is expensive but its worth buying because possible can get huge earning. If you have money to buy Bitcoin they buyed it, but if not you can buy other crypto then every time you earn keep it, so once you have gather a lot saving from your earning then buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
Pls suggest...

For me, it depends to the capital you have ,if you have big amount then bitcoin is the best choice to invest,then much better if you dont rely in one coin, you can still buy eth its also suitable for long term  for more profit...
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 08:35:31 PM
Pls suggest...

Well I prefer that you should buy Ethereum because it is more cheaper and affordable than Bitcoin. And also, Ethereum is more profitable because many projects are using it.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
It is always a good idea to buy bitcoin , but bitcoin now is expensive to buy , but if you have the money buy it , because bitcoin in the first place is the best investments to have in world of cryptocurrency world. With the long term profit of the bitcoin surely the money that you invest in it will be doubled and guarantee to return.

Even etherium is good to invest and buy now , its price rises slowly but surely.
Activity: 83
July 28, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
Yes you can buy bitcoin because it is the highest, greatest and best choice of investment among the crypto currencies. The value and it's demand is very high, which has help it grow in value more every year. It is the father of all crypto currencies. So buying and investing in bitcoin will be very good; its price is increasing again due to slight survival of the crypto market. So buying it now will be the best because it will increase higher in price before the year ends, so if you buy and invest in it now; you will realize a huge profit off it dale later.
Activity: 350
July 28, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
yes because its prices continue to rise, you will get many benefits and regret if not buy it from now. etherium is also good for investment as its price keeps rising, just like bitcoin.
Activity: 326
July 28, 2018, 01:41:06 PM
I believe that bitcoin is an excellent choice for investing. Especially now. The market wakes up, and the price of bitcoin is quietly growing. And I'm sure it will grow further.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
I think you will get so much more market stability increases.
Activity: 86
July 28, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
yes i think now time is good  to buy bitcoin,because as a market cycle now bit coin have end the down trend and it is slowly going up,so i think it is good decision to buy bitcoin  at this level..
Activity: 434
July 28, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
I would suggest you to buy ETH because of comparing price to btc of last month. I think there should be a rise of ETH price in next few weeks. I also recommend buy some alts from top 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 28, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
It depends upon the situation. Bitcoin price is unstable. So, be careful in buying and investing. While the market price goes down so, that's the time for you to buy and invest and sell it if it increases. You must have to read the white paper regularly also in order for you to know the update.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
yes, Bitcoin is a fundamental coin, all other coins repeat its movement.
I keep 70% in Bitcoin , and the remaining 30% in a alt coin
Activity: 163
July 28, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
The probability of making money by buying BTC is not very high. The popularity of encryption market is still very low, and many funds have not entered the encryption market yet.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 28, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
Today Bitcoin is in the green zone, so you should approach the purchase very carefully, so as not to buy expensive.
Activity: 106
July 28, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
For Me I'm Buy Only Bitcoin Because Now The Best Time  Kiss
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
Pls suggest...
Some predict the price of bitcoin is going to jump way up in response to the halving, while others say the impact of that event is already priced into bitcoin. I think you should buy bitcoin if you plan on holding on to it for at least a year or two.
Activity: 602
July 28, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
BTC is the king of crypto currency, right now the price of btc is low in market. I think at the end of 2018 it will cross upto 2000$. So buy it now to get more profit.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Now do not buy because the btc price is above $ 8000. This price is difficult for investors if they buy it now.
Pages:
Jump to: