Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 77. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
August 02, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
It is always good idea to invest in BTC, but currently at this market status, it is a great time to buy BTC. I think the bull season is just about to start.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
it is very important to analyze in the market of digital currencies. By examining Bitcoin's historical charts, we realize that long-term investment is reasonable. At the moment the price should be invested in a bitcoin investment certainly.
Activity: 322
August 02, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
I think at the moment it's a great position to buy bitcoin ! I think someone has ended the correction!
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 01:15:15 AM
In both cases if you are talking about long term or short term it is best that you invest your investment into the bitcoin because of the state at which its price is right now, bitcoin is at a great place with a small price and about to explode in value in the coming days
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Buying bitcoin is a very good and profitable idea because it is the best crypto and the oldest, it is largely dominated and it has good features. It is a good coin to buy and hold on log term because it has high rising potential.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
es, this is a very good idea, I see the price of Bitcoin is low so this is the right time to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world so the quality is no doubt, so I suggest we use this opportunity as best as possible by buying before Bitcoin prices are getting higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:01:34 PM
The value of BTC at the moment is in consistent decline so there is chance that it might still fall further and would provide for better buying opportunities later on. However, as there is no certainty it is better to start investing in small amounts now and increase the investment when it falls further. If BTC starts picking up it will be difficult to find an entry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 04:01:16 PM
Bitcoin will soon begin to grow strongly in price, but this growth will mainly be due to market manipulation, so it is possible that this will not last long.
Activity: 174
August 01, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Firstly, it depends on What You need them for. If you need a coin for short term Trading, Bitcoin should be your pick. Bitcoin has the tendeny to flip up in price in a short term more than Ethereum does in recent times. But, if You need a coin for a long Term Trade, ETHEREUM is what you need to buy. Drawing points from the Potential ROI of both Coins using their market caps as the subject, you will need a little above $700Million to make an 100% profit with Bitcoin while the amount for ETHEREUM only needs to double to a little just above $160Million for 100% Return. Mathematically Ethereum is more probable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
I think that investing in bitcoin will now be a justified decision, because we wait for bitcoin to reach $ 20,000. I hope this happens this year.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:39:46 PM
Bitcoin's share in the market is getting closer, and closer to 50%, so Bitcoin was definitely the nr1 choice in the last weeks. How long this trend remains, not so sure.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
Pls suggest...
The bitcoin is expected to recover after a long time with mostly drops in it's value, so it would be a great time to get more bitcoin at the moment and hold it for long term profits
Activity: 229
July 31, 2018, 05:15:22 PM
if I think if we have the capital maybe we can buy it from the very low price we buy, and that can be anytime we want if we have the capital, but if not better follow bounty course, but after we buy it we have to be patient do not immediately sell, wait until prices rise with our new stable selling
Activity: 93
July 31, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
Better to buy both bitcoin and etherium, but what and in what quantities to buy you decide. In addition to the major currencies it is worth buying more altcoins
Activity: 378
July 31, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
I would advise you to do the following. Divide your money into three parts. One invest in bitcoin, the second in the etherium, and the third in several alternative currencies, which you seem promising. So you will create an investment portfolio and will be protected from some instabilities in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 04:10:49 PM
Pls suggest...
Buying bitcoin is a good idea rather than buying ethereum as in this recent pump only bitcoin was pumped and the rest altcoin market was at the same level as it was before the pump. So if you ask me you should invest in Bitcoin rather than going for investments in the Altcoin market.
I think that it's not even necessary to ask here, because most of my acquaintances have already been disappointed in Bitcoin and the maximum of their investments will be sent to the etherium.
Activity: 980
July 31, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
Pls suggest...
Buying bitcoin is a good idea rather than buying ethereum as in this recent pump only bitcoin was pumped and the rest altcoin market was at the same level as it was before the pump. So if you ask me you should invest in Bitcoin rather than going for investments in the Altcoin market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
July 31, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
I think bitcoin is an excellent investment for your finances. Bitcoin has already demonstrated its viability at the end of 2017. Therefore, it is worth waiting for the moment when it will be on the decline and invest in it.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 02:15:03 PM
Yes there is a good chance to buy bitcoin for long term. you should not try to become rich overnight. and also you should diversify your portfolio. buy some bitcoin ans ethereum too. both are great and lots of good news and potential
t39
Activity: 742
July 31, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
We know the crypto market has ups and downs. If the prices go down and you have more money, you can buy more coins. But if you dont have more money and you have Bitcoins, you can hold them till the prices rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: