Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 81. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:00:09 AM
Buying BTC is a nice idea its because if you can hold that bitcoin till the price or rate goes high then thats the time you can exnchange it but its risky sometomes because bitcoin can crash but its up to you your the to make thah decision.
Activity: 9
July 27, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
Not a good time to buy BTC now if you are a short-term trader. BTC is in high price
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
You should have a high risk tolerance for investing in either. Thing is, such markets are entirely unregulated and volatile to a point that many people wouldn't be able to handle investments to it. If you don't have money you could afford to lose then I'd suggest not looking into it all that much, especially now that prices are at all time highs.
Bitcoin is the best coin that is very capable to generate substantial profit in the future. with its ability to grow to generate substantial profits by owning it. so it's very nice to have Bitcoin and rely on it as the next major coin and make it a pretty big profit.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
The basic trading strategy is to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. If a price rebound is to be expected, then perhaps, the current dip is a good opportunity to buy BTC. In the end, it all depends on risk tolerance and belief in the long-term viability of Bitcoin as an asset.
Activity: 111
July 26, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
Buying bitcoin now means that you may earn profit when it shoot up again. Also, bitcoin have more users/holders so trading here is also good. Just spend what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
i think you buy ethereum and XLM  they are the coin i can recommend for you they have potential of growing soon..
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
As I see, the Bitcoin's dominance in the market has been growing lately. Not sure this trend will last, but now it looks like Bitcoin is the good choice.
Activity: 155
July 26, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
Yes, I know this may be just a prediction, I hope your prediction is correct, the fact is bitcoin every year keeps valuable can be seen on graphics, so I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 37
July 25, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
Today is the best time to buy, because the price is really low. If I can buy, I'm sure I'll be not only bitcoin but other altcoins with potential.
Activity: 45
July 25, 2018, 12:36:02 PM
now is right time to buy BTC, this price of btc not be again at this low price, still low
Activity: 228
July 25, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
Yes, Sure, you can hardly succeed on the crypto market if you ignore the BTC concerns. influence and the most important role. So, trust the bitcoin and the power of a king. btc is best suited for long term holdings.
In addition, be mindful of how you operate and position your portfolio.
Activity: 32
July 25, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
it's always a good decision to buy bitcoin, but bitcoin is expensive to buy now, but if you have money, buy it because bitcoin is the best investment in the world of the cryptocurrency world in the first place.  the money you invest in it will be doubled.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
I think now is a good time to buy such a reliable crypto currency as bitcoin. Still you can think over that what to buy an etherium or neo
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
I think the price of Ethereum will probably follow Bitcoin soon, so may would pick that one to invest now. But both are good choices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
It's not always a good decision to buy bitcoin, but now this hype around the launch of ETFs heats interest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, so it's worth buying.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 02:54:35 PM
It is always a good decision to buy bitcoin , but bitcoin now is expensive to buy , but if you have the money buy it , because bitcoin in the first place is the best investments to have in world of cryptocurrency world. With the long term profit of the bitcoin surely the money that you invest in it will be doubled and guarantee to return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:14:16 PM
Bitcoin ETF - this event will be one of the most serious in the history of cryptocurrencies. This decision is necessary for the next boom of the crypto-market. Last year people ignored the announcement of bitcoin futures, and regretted it, now we have another chance. Do not sell your bitcoins, now is the time to buy them, but based on your capabilities.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 02:06:10 PM
it is very important to analyze in the market of digital currencies. By examining Bitcoin's historical charts, we realize that long-term investment is reasonable. At the moment the price should be invested in a bitcoin investment certainly.
Activity: 91
July 24, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
In my opinion, it would be better to invest your funds in Ethereum as, in my opinion, it0s much safer, used and profitable, comparing to the Bitcoin. Also, in my opinion, it's not as dependant on laws and sanctions as Bitcoin is. Try to invest in Ethereum, it's not that riskier as with Bitcoin (it's only my opinion, not an investment advice)
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
Most likely now, bitcoin has already begun its growth to new heights, I think now you can also enter the position, because I expect that bitcoin will take this year 50k $.
Pages:
Jump to: