Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your best bounty - page 2. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
I have been involved in bounty campaigns for several months. So far, the results are not very good, most of all I received for the bounty Cyber Miles, about 200 dollars for two weeks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 26, 2018, 08:04:10 AM
I might suggest multiple bounty programs to join since i can see a real success coming sooner or later.One of my favorite bounty programs now is Phore, Its name is prononced like "Fort" in french and that project keeps making me amazed day by day. Take a look, but they only have signature compaign😎
Activity: 97
April 26, 2018, 08:01:37 AM
I am involved in a number of bounty projects and I suggest you the Insureum bounty program, which will last until April 16th and you have 2 weeks to do the task, get more information beforehand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
April 26, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
I can recommend HashRental. Bounty program in which I participate. HashRental marketplace connects sellers (miners) of hashing power with buyers of hashing power through smart contracts, decentralized Escrow. It offers convenient and easy-to-use tools for all crypto-market participants. Promise protection against burglaries and a total decentralization of the purchase and sale of capacity.
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 07:58:16 AM
all people who follow the bounty program have their own beliefs with their bounty project. therefore it would be better if you analyze the bounty you will follow. it would be better than you ask a question in this forum
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
as i am wearing CRYPTOKAMI signature. i recommend this one. thy have a serious bounty manager. and always update.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 26, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

I do not think anyone should recommend a reward project. You may be offered some suggestion, but your choice should be based on rigorous research. Perhaps the project does not like or can work for it, it's a waste of time, like most. I, for example, have chosen Kepler, I find it interesting.
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
I don't have any best bounty at the moment because all my token has not exchanged and still waiting for the best price, all my bounty was decent. When I thought that I could get the best bounty because they gave me a lot of token, but then it all swallowed because of some issue that make disadvantage for me.
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
For me,simply i introduce to you,my campaign xiiwat renewable energy,because in my own thought and i much believe this kind of ICO development project will become successful and become marketable,because for me its a different kind of renewable energy  supply made of windmill supply, a fund clean fuel energy for the future that affordable and accesible to all,thats why i so much trusted this kind of bounty campaign,and i want to share them to you,so that we all together to go and fly  in the moon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
I think, there is no campaign that paid between bounty campaigns I have attended yet. A total of 2 different projects I have participated in are still in the ICO phase and constantly extending the ICO day. This is why the confidence in both campaigns is very low. There were 3 different projects that I signed with signature campaigns and I was satisfied with 3 projects. I have received my payments in a thorough and complete manner.
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
I suggest you know about the current project, which has completed the ICO crowdfunding.
Then their bounty thread is just for promotion, so you can join the bounty thread.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
Sharing a best bounty is not the ultimate, bounty is a patience work, what you need to know to check the easy one for weekly report and also check about their terms and condition before participating on any bounty campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 06:15:24 PM
Well, my best bounty campaignthat i assume will take to the moon are Modex and Daneel. This campaign are powered with smart contract which preparable in long term investment with the growing community in telegram and bounty threads.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

My top project in which I do bountys is credits , I really like it , like the idea and managers
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 25, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.

There are lots of potential bounty campaigns these days and what you need to do is just to look for the best one. I think that it is better to read their whitepaper first for you to know their future projects and platforms. I think that it is better to know the project well by asking questions and it would surely help I think.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
April 25, 2018, 03:15:28 PM
My best bounties were waves, storm and crowdgenie.

By the way, I always hodl my tokens. If I wanted to sell my bounty the moment they arrive in the wallet, then it wouldn't have been worth the time and effort.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 25, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
you can joined KRIPTON, because it has two weeks to go, and is the best bounty project, and the team are working perfectly with a high potential of the successful of the project, goodluck

Activity: 198
April 25, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

I recommend you to these bounties (sphere, Egretia & HST) . Because it's their most promising and realistic project and it's the important Whitepapers and roadmaps is the core of the projects.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
April 25, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Look at my signature. TokenGo is rapidly rising. Behind this is the future
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
I recently started participating in bounty campaigns, but so far my most successful is WIN (WAWLLET) Token, I think that this token will continue to grow in price ..
Pages:
Jump to: