Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your best bounty - page 5. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
I had only once been a semux reward for the last three months. Every week, a token is sent on time. Now, though it has not entered the exchange, many people have been trading at OCT. Now, the signature I made was just attended yesterday. I think Betex will be a potential project about P2P.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

well, I also feel so, this season is a lot of bounty campaign that popping up. I agree that there are many gift campaigns that will really be hard to find potential ones. Now, most of them are useless and waste of time.
I recommend you to visit https://bountyhive.io/ there are many potential projects and I think some of them are very promising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
Hello!
I made a list of promising ICO who have a bounty campaign. You can see here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/analysis-of-prospective-ico-3241107
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 04, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
I am joining Current Media - Get Paid to Play on your Media on Current, this is the first bounty that I joined both in signature campaign and its social media campagin at the same time. I am very much happy to join this bounty because it has a good plans for the project and has a good set of team also has a good campaign manager on this forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
April 04, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
check out my signature as of now, it is good for long term investment, and it is promising, it has a lot of potential, it is for sure to become success after its crowdsale.
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 04, 2018, 06:51:59 AM
For me for now, I think XYO is a good one. they are doing the project that is first of it's kind. Apply smart contracts to real world locations.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 06:48:45 AM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

That will depends on your desire because we have our own preferrences in terms of choosing the right one. I was quiet disappointed this morning regarding my application on BitPenta because a lot of cheater uses higher rank accounts which is not their own account they just copy and put different payment address. I highly recommend everyone to doubke check  the spreadsheet 1 week before bounty campaign ends and report if you found any cheater to the campaign manager.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
I think everybody is posting here his bounty campain. I have also a signature but you should research for yourself some things:

1. Company behind the ICO / Bounty
2. Bounty Management
3. Rewards and actuall bounty participents
4. Product / Project of the ICO
5. Rules for bounty rewards.

If all of this is satisfied for you i would participate in this bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
One of the best Bounty that i know! Is  The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform! I been studied its whitepaper and search it in the net! And I'm deeply amazed with this platform. It's also my signature! I also participated in their Facebook Campaign.
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
I believe that the bounty that i chose for my signature- Taklimakan - is one of the best signature bounty at the moment.
They have a strong project, which is rated with 4,5 out of 5 on Icobench and they have a limited amount of participants( only 150 allowed) which makes the payment to be quite high.
There are still some spots available, so you should check it out !
Activity: 518
April 04, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
My Best Bounties are Oyster Pearl -  for twitter campaign and wait patiently after 2 months , Credits twitter campaign and ethlend twitter campaign, I still hold them until it moons to the maximum. and I'm very happy with their present prices,
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
My best bounty so far has been matrix but it's just that I took part late. But the one I'm wearing the signature also is good and a promising one
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

at the moment I have nothing to brag about! there is no reward for which I could say! but I'm waiting, working, and soon I hope for a good reward !!! so far only so, little things, but also nice. half a year nothing was!
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
I don't have any best bounty at the moment because all my token has not exchanged and still waiting for the best price, all my bounty was decent. When I thought that I could get the best bounty because they gave me a lot of token, but then it all swallowed because of some issue that make disadvantage for me.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:40:40 AM
I chose myself bubbletune at the moment. This project has a rather high rating on icobench.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
April 04, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
I want to share with you a wonderful project, which currently hosts a bounty campaign and will last until May 31, so you can actively participate and earn good money. This is the AltairVR campaign, with the already finished product on the market. Now this campaign is actively developing and developing blockchain technology. if you are interested just follow the link in my signature. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 602
April 04, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
One of best I partecipated is CUBE INTELLIGENCE, very fast (just 2 weeks of work, then It was soldout), and payment more than 1000$......
April 04, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Bobs repair is the best bounty currently to me. i have empathize that ins and eth blue gave me lot of dollers. when you selecting a bounty please read the white paper , see the telegram users and shoot questions to the admins

This bounty is good but I think the payment will be not too high because there are many people that are doing it.....

April 04, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
Try joining campaigns that are manage by sylon. I joined some campaign manage by him in the past. And i got a huge payout. Like oyster and appcoins.
You are right. Sylon is one of the best bounty managers in bitcointalk.
He is a plus to a bounty campaign.
Generally speaking, bounties managed by Sylon are more likely to be legit and rewarding.
Guys, I didnt received any Bounty payment from Sylon, I did Nebeus, Aitheon, Grain, Cedex still no payment. What bounties you received?

Grain and Aitheon are not finished.... Sylon is a very serious bounty manager and answer to everyone that write him..so if you have some problems try to contact him..
Activity: 271
April 04, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
Try joining campaigns that are manage by sylon. I joined some campaign manage by him in the past. And i got a huge payout. Like oyster and appcoins.
You are right. Sylon is one of the best bounty managers in bitcointalk.
He is a plus to a bounty campaign.
Generally speaking, bounties managed by Sylon are more likely to be legit and rewarding.
Guys, I didnt received any Bounty payment from Sylon, I did Nebeus, Aitheon, Grain, Cedex still no payment. What bounties you received?
Pages:
Jump to: