Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your best bounty - page 4. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 25, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
Earlier had some suggestion about the bounty selection and now I am looking after the Deep Aero Drone and NynjaApp services. They are good in terms of having working model and when it comes to the working model then I am sure they do just fine in the bounty as well as in the later part of the ICO phases. These are two top picks fro this month from my side. The first preference is for the Deep Aero and then it is all about the NynjaApp. There are many more out there but none of them has attracted me yet. If any of them comes in later part then surely I will quote them here.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
Actually, it is very tough to find a good bounty campaign. Though before join in any Bounty campaign I read their Website, Whitepaper, Products and see their community.
And, by doing these things, I have chosen some bounty campaigns. They are Kripton, EQUI, Cashbet, Fishcoin, Decibels, Pdata, InvestaCoin. You may participate here.
Good Luck Mate.
Activity: 154
Merit: 29
April 25, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
Aelf might worth a look

read here about my experience: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-1-month-experience-with-aelf-bounty-3396026
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
I'm really don't know which one i can  advise you,in bad market many project postpone waste our hunters time ,my current will end tomorrow ,i don't want to go on next.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
My best bounty that i joined is my 2nd bounty campaign that i joined and it was lendroid. I just got my reward 1 week ago. And i earned 9856 lst token. For it it is big for kinda new like me lol.
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
April 25, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop ! You might find it interesting

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN! ||
|| THE AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
I don't think joining any campaign that runs for more than a month is worth the effort at all. You get less or same rewards for longer time spent. Nowadays some of the bounty requirements are too demanding as well. Worse if they require KYC as well.
Totally agree with you! Do not waste time on long bounties! After all, you can not get anything at all and it will be much more offensive if you spent a lot of time on it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
Bounty campaign has many good bounties. We have to go through it after putting some hard work. Only then we come to know about which is good bounty that will give us good margin.
Activity: 94
April 05, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
I particapated many bounty campaign as long as I am able to handle it, I just budgeted my time for those weekly reporting such as signature and facebook. The reason why I participated many bounties is that it can compensate those who are low paying bounties from the high paying bounties.
Activity: 81
April 05, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
I am involved in a number of bounty projects and I suggest you the Insureum bounty program, which will last until April 16th and you have 2 weeks to do the task, get more information beforehand. when to join
Activity: 134
April 05, 2018, 08:35:36 AM
Yes .. i have a good bounty program, and you should join in it. You can join the part you like, sosmed bounty or signature campaign, please you learn here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-iam-iame-hack-worthless-identity-prototype-here-alpha-released-3218491
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
This is my first signature as you can see in my personal text. I belive it will be worth or can be the best bounty if hit bigexchanger
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
I share all me best bounties here, for example https://t.me/stevesbounty. So if you want you can join in. I don't post many though. 5-7 bounties per week. A lot of scam nowadays.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:45:16 AM
It is LuckyToken. If you want to be lucky and have free tokens, it is for you.
Activity: 546
April 04, 2018, 11:24:50 PM
There are many bounties in the bitcoin but my favouraite bounty is knowledge bounty because i earn extra profit as compare of other bounties and my coin is also double from before time.
Activity: 121
April 04, 2018, 12:06:03 PM
Everyone, I have a bounty project that is MERCULET ICO. The merculet project is highly appreciated and has a supportive winter community, the development team are reputable and experienced people.
Activity: 128
April 04, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

I think Alts have a future, Look for some good Alts out there and your life will be sorted. I would suggest these:

TAU

XLM

ADA

0x

These coins have potential and I think some of them are already doing good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
April 04, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.

Currently my favorite bounty is The Abyss, but the bounty has started a few months ago, The Abyss bounty are still open if you are interested to join.
with an allocation of $ 6 million (1% token of The Abyss token sold, if they reach hard cap $ 60 million)

another good bounty is XYO Network, DataBroke DAO, Developeo or all bounty managed by Amazix and deadly
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
My best Bounty is LuckyToken. Also you can get 5 more LUC tokens for each friend referreed!
Activity: 122
April 04, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

If you are going for Alts than you should really look for PRG and XLM. I think these projects have a lot to deliver and I'm bullish about these. PRG is launching there Paragon space soon which is really going to be a game changer for them.
Pages:
Jump to: