Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your best bounty - page 6. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 04, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Try joining campaigns that are manage by sylon. I joined some campaign manage by him in the past. And i got a huge payout. Like oyster and appcoins.
You are right. Sylon is one of the best bounty managers in bitcointalk.
He is a plus to a bounty campaign.
Generally speaking, bounties managed by Sylon are more likely to be legit and rewarding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:16:30 AM
You see my signature. I think it's a very good project. My prediction about this project will work. Please be part of the project.
Thanks for your share!
All altcoins and tokens are good if given full attention!
However, recently, the price of the altcoin and Bitcoin are down sharply!
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
April 04, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

In the past, the signature campaign I've joined was good! They will sending right now the proper allocation to every bounty hunters. But their coins will be listed at the month of July. As of now, I do not know if this campaign I've joined is good as what before but I am believe how the campaign manager works and how the developers handle this project. Hopefully, this project will success in the near future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
April 04, 2018, 01:07:25 AM
Try joining campaigns that are manage by sylon. I joined some campaign manage by him in the past. And i got a huge payout. Like oyster and appcoins.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:03:00 AM
Nowadays theres a lot of bounty that we can participate, but some of them dont have a clear goal, and solid foundation in their project. Be smart in choosing the right one by doing some research, in every project we should know what are their goals and objectives and what are they trying to accomplish.Betex is Great. You may check this one Sir.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 04, 2018, 12:59:56 AM
Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

All bounties that are managed by sir BlockEye are all good bounties and good reward.My time in working in bounties are all worth it because so far they are all good and luckily I don't have any problem with my previous bounties.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 04, 2018, 12:37:16 AM
Now the best bounty I've ever supported is Credits. I became Translation of the ico. and also I am active in communicating with them. I can get a lot of new knowledge more closely with their team
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
Effect.ai and Cherr.io are in my list . I like Effect.ai so much . You can give a try to do this bounty
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

I suggest you should join in some bounty such as : HireGo, DeHedge, Yo, Crowdcoin and Sofin bounty. You should consider them. Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 03, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
Bobs repair is the best bounty currently to me. i have empathize that ins and eth blue gave me lot of dollers. when you selecting a bounty please read the white paper , see the telegram users and shoot questions to the admins
Activity: 314
April 03, 2018, 10:35:44 PM
I'm really don't know which one i can  advise you,in bad market many project postpone waste our hunters time ,my current will end tomorrow ,i don't want to go on next.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

I participate in a Bounty-campaign now: https://keplertek.org/ Excellent Hard Cap and easy conditions of participation. There are a lot more good campaigns!
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 03, 2018, 10:29:41 PM
For now my best bounty is credits. I got overly tokens worth $400 for their bounty and I was so happy about it. I wish all my bounties will be like that all the time.
Activity: 403
April 03, 2018, 10:26:05 PM
now a lot of new bounties and choose one bounty you think good because now many projects that fail not enter the market.
Activity: 322
April 03, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
The signature you use is great and the bounty manager who runs it has a good reputation, just follow their website and then will see other projects
here https://bounties.biz/
Yeah, this web is created by Amazix, they run a lot of bounties now, but some of them are not good, so you have to do your own research. But I love Amazix work and updated spreadsheets.
Indeed not all bounty is interesting but I like the team they are very responsive to the questions of investors. 2 times following their project and all of them were great success, babb and bankex.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 03, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

For me,simply i introduce to you,my campaign xiiwat renewable energy,because in my own thought and i much believe this kind of ICO development project will become successful and become marketable,because for me its a different kind of renewable energy  supply made of windmill supply, a fund clean fuel energy for the future that affordable and accesible to all,thats why i so much trusted this kind of bounty campaign,and i want to share them to you,so that we all together to go and fly  in the moon.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

You are right, some bounty it's not worth it to follow.
But just a suggestion, you can look it up at bountyhive. At least it is easy to join on this platform.
Activity: 280
April 03, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
My best bounty has been with Dropil. It is the only token that has not lost significant value after the ICO closed. It was paid by bountyhive right away and has only increased in value since and made profit simply by using the product they offer at Dropil. Super ICO and Super bounty.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
I once received an award of about $ 20,000. And that was the most generous reward I've ever seen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 03, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
I can not give advice for your question, because it is difficult and many projects are scam. I follow some bounty hopefully not a scam and will be good for the future
Pages:
Jump to: