Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency. - page 3. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
With cryptocurrency, It hasn't exactly been a sweet ride for me, seeing that the market began to experience this down trend immediately after I invested in it. This can be really discouraging especially during bad days, but I was fully aware of what I was getting into before I did, and for that, I try not to worry too much about everything, and I like to believe that this will all be over soon.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
To say the truth, I regret only that I learned about this forum late to start making money by participating in bounty campaigns! I joined only in the autumn of last year, when many opportunities were already lost.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
I believe that everyone should earn their experience in the crypto currency. After all, you can never assess the situation completely. Not stuffed, as they say their lumps. Listen to yourself, read more information. And most importantly, do not rush to make decisions.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
I think, I'm also interested in krypto, because we also have a good way, we can easily get more benefits, because krypto is also a profitable way.
copper member
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
I had heard news about crypto and my friends. I felt hesitant then I joined it. Find out the benefits of slow-moving campaigns. My trend is in it. I am doing some big campaigns, which will give me big profits. It is regrettable that I started this maybe delayed by 5 years and did some small profitable campaigns. The suggestion is that if you work with restraint, then there is no achievement soon. But when you get it is more than your expectations.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
I have an estimate that Crypto will become even bigger for one year from now. seeing positive potential will not be lost if you dive into all the potential now in crypto and sit tightly for the decisive moment that will arrive.
from old people to the present, I can clearly observe that crypto's cost increase has been consistently greater.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 04, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
I do not have much experience, I'm probably just saying that working with crypto-currencies or working with finance, you need to discard all emotions and carefully plan all your investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
My friend introduced bitcoin to me, and at that time I really have no idea what is bitcoin, and all about cryptocurrency, but then I get really excited as what she tells me about earning on it. I got involved in Cryptocurrency, I learned jow participate and earn a lot of money, I also experienced being hacked by hackers, its really my bad days. I always join in airdrops and in bounty campaigns such as social media and signature campaign bitcoin payment. Its a lot of fun in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 64
September 04, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
I first heard about cryptocurrencies about 2012. I was scrolling some imageboard and one guy there told that there is the Bitcoin and there is a big profit in the future that Bitcoin will bring. Yes, now I really regret that I didn't followed his advice and didn't buy some. I could be a millionare now...
Activity: 86
September 04, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
1. My former colleague told me about cryptocurrencies. He is a real crypto enthusiast and can talk about it all the day long. Then I just googled and read several articles. I came to conclusion that it was possible to earn money this way.
2. I really like cryptos but can't say that I don't imagine my life without them.
3. I don't regret even a bit. I've got a huge and useful experience which I will share with my children in case cryptos become standard practice.
4. I have nothing to add here Smiley
5. I can hardly enumerate them as I try not to hurry and weigh all the pros and cons before making a decision.
6. Probably CEX. I bought my first coins there and held them for some period. When I began trading, it was simple and intuitive. And I'm grateful to their customer support for answering my questions patiently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
I don't think that I am experienced person in crypto but I have to say do not panic even if you see that market is on the bottom. Everything will be ok here but just later.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
A friend of mine introduced me to the world of cryptocurremcies and I have been lucky enough to make a fortune out of it, thanks to premium trading signals that I got over the time which helped me buy the right coin at the right time. So far it is good. Hope it stays that way
Activity: 42
I've found out about cryptographic forms of money when my companion acquainted with me about spigot guaranteeing. However, her presentation was not that reasonable thus I did my own exploration and that got me to this site. Been snared as far back as I've enrolled to this site and never lament anything as far back as I have found about bitcoin what not. The main awful day I have encountered so far was the point at which I joined an abundance crusade that ended up being a trick yet I let go of it and kept on advancing.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I learned about coins on YouTube, and the rewards task was able to earn tokens for free, which is what attracted me to the market!
Activity: 252
I've known about electronic money for quite some time and have some experience for you.
If you are an investor, persevere not because of a down sell that will affect your economy,
If you are a bounty hunter then check their projects carefully to avoid cheating
Activity: 336
Last year, I heard and knew this cryptocurrency from my brother. At first, I was unsure with this and I thought it was just wasting my time. After a months, my brother brought a motorcycle earned from his investments here in crypto. So, I was so shock at that time. So, it made me believed that you will really earned here in crypto currencies. So, I made an account and started to make read and post. But unfortunately, after a month the forum implemented this merit system and it was really regretful because I was just a member rank. If I made an account early maybe I will be in a higher rank this time which is a great advantage to get more earnings here.

So, this time. I am really motivated and eager to learn more about crypto currency.
Activity: 107
I am sure that I have not enough experience even despite on that fact of my working here for few years, but I recommend you not to panic and not to make fast decisions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I came in contact with this technology incidentally through a friend who is completely a newbie, but after my research on it I was able to foresee the potentials of this great technology and I seized opportunity immediately and crypto have really prof to be a good thing to discover.
Activity: 53
I know of cryptocurrency from a friend of mine, at first I did not care, but later consulted the educated on the internet I was starting to participate in this market. I have lost some capital and I am not discouraged and since then have always kept track and invested in cryptocurrency, I have never regretted entering this market. Good luck.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
There was a time I was doing Captcha Encoding Job and I am getting paid for a coin that I did not know that has a value in bitcoin and that it can be traded in what they call Crypto Exchange Market. Then that was the time I was introduced into cryptocurrency world and to this forum where I learned about Bitcoin and other popular coins, different crypto Coins and ICO Tokens. One of my biggest regrets is that when I was a newbie last year i did not know the power of holding, I sold a coin in low value and after a few weeks, this coin mooned and I really regret for not holding it.
Pages:
Jump to: