Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency. - page 10. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

I first know cryptocurrency on the airdrops of stellar (XLM). they are giving huge free money to everyone.
then after 2 years of airdrops hunting I discovered this forum that rewards bounty hunter. And believe it or not, I made a fortune just doing bounty campaigns.

Yeah I believe on what you said as I have a friend that made a fortune by doing bounties. Also, that's the reason i'm here as i motivated to his success.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
I know everyone have a great and funny story how they get into cryptos and I know for sure that we're all.proud for what we've accomplish and no regrets in our eyes. So whatever what we get here, feel lucky because not everyone have the chance to know this or maybe they'll know this in the future butt we're all early adapters and we all have the benefits so utilize it well.
Activity: 406

I discovered this forum because of my classmate. The btc back the is just around $1k and I really regret that I didn't dig more about crypto on that time. Anyways, the good thing about digital currency is you can foresee it in the future, truly this is the money of the future. Bounty campaigns really helped me financially a lot.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
in essence, the world in crypto is a job that is very easily done. But despite the easy, the results obtained in the crypto is very large and beyond the allegations of anyone. the things that make interesting in crypto certainly because of potential. quite a pity when people skip crypto and don't know the results obtained from this field.
Activity: 392
Since I started in the world of crypto my brother in law encourage me to join and try on this because it give a huge profit. He explained and teach me on how it works, he said that just read on the thread because it helped me to improve and to become better here. On my first projects campaigns I participated its been successful and I got received my first payments. I am so happy and blessed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I found out about cryptocurrencies when i was searching for "ways to make money online."

Luckily, crypto has been very generous to me and has allowed me some additional comforts in life. I will always be a supporter of bitcoin and crypto's goals in general and will keep my coins until i really need to cash out (emergencies only).
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
About bitcoin, it was hard not to know the wave of fame, I'm here for the bounty of the companies conducting the ICO, the worst thing was that after 2 weeks of work ( I just started trying itself in bounty eth was 840usd ) ETH began to fall at the end of the month the cost was 340 per dollar, but I'm still waiting, already a small number of altcoins available in the briefcase, wait until the leaves on the stock exchange. Let's see what happens. All the sins of misunderstanding adresovat translator xd
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I comes to know about bitcoin in August 2017 , my friend told me about it.

I buy few coins and then notice than price increase on saturday and sunday. Then i tried to buy on monday and thought that it wil increase on every satuday and sunday as people are free on weekend and they buy. By this method i loss a lot  Grin Smiley

Then i comes to know about bounty and join it and earn a lot of coins till now and get a lot of knowledge on how price of coins jump and dump. It usually pump when good news comes , not depend on weekends  Smiley Grin Grin

Activity: 266
I learned from couple of friends doing bounty program about cryptocurrency, they encourage me to do so. I don't regret learning about the crypto because it does profit me this past few months. So far, the only I regret about the crypto are the airdrops because most of it are scams lol. This is my experience about the crypto, thank you
Activity: 58
This is my first time to join signature campaign, but so far everything is fine, I try to join faucet but I think it's not foe me so I stopped, since I can't withdraw the BTC and ETH I made so I just delete the apps and try campaign, let me share some if I receive my first award.
Activity: 252
I was having bad times before. I was thrieving by loans and other financial issues. Then a friend told me about crypto currency and told me to invest on it. I found it pretty cool and easy. Then gradually things got changed. I've made a huge amount of profit. Crypto currency is very comfortable to work with and secured. I'm looking forward for the more investment.
Activity: 117
An officemate told me about crypto and at first its not that easy for me because i don't have any background with regards to crypto. But as time goes by my willingness to learn about crypto taught me a lot. Heard about many inspiring stories and many lives change because of crypto this is the reason entice me to push harder to have a better life in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

First I know about cryptocurrency from my friend. I'm join crypto because It is a venture capital with great rewards. I regret when I sold all my coin before bull run in last year. My best bounty campaign is nebula ai from now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I first heard about the crypto from my friend campus. He explained about crypto and then I was interested to try it too. I once took a bounty and started getting paid. I am very grateful to join in this crypto because it is very helpful to my finances.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I've known cryptocurrency from a friend and definitely I don't regret about it so far. Regret is somehow for the long time that I haven't known it was existing. But as they say, life goes on and its better late than never. Being with crypto is really amazing and so determinable to have more. Amazingly we get chances to have extra income or for some as full time job by joining sig campaigns and bounties.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114

I got to know about crypto Through a friend, the lure was a truly interesting, lucrative and technologically exciting idea. Never regretted being here, and the greatest testimony is the positive belief and constant education that keeps me here. I have yet to face the bad days, since it has proven to be a roller coaster of learning experiences. I have yet to find the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How do you get to know about cryptocurrency? I can across it 2012 through a torrent webiste, I notice crypto in 2016 when the price was rallying then especially the price of ethereum then, No regret so far, Stratis is the biggest testimony I have, the bad day I lost huge money trading when the market went against me in a pump and dump and turm me to bagholder, the best  campaign is Humaniq
Activity: 224
I knew about cryto currency (bitcoin) in particular about 12 months back... I was a bitcoin gambler once before I started investing in ico's
Activity: 126
I learned how to make money on cryptocurrency. But I want to say that earning on cryptocurrency is a long process! You will not become a millionaire in 1 day. I also advise not to keep all the coins in one purse and not to keep a lot of money on the exchange. Before investing, learn the crypto market as a whole, its principle of operation, and so on. And finally, advice THINK with YOUR HEAD!
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
Before you met Bitcoin. I was buying foreign currency. One day I saw the value of the bitcoin on the internet site where I started looking at the money. and I began to wonder and investigate. In November of 2017, I had a chance to get in and make a profit very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: