Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency. - page 4. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
It's about 2 month ago, I know cryptocurrency from some of my coworkers. They say that cryptocurrency can be a side job. Then, I tried to find out about cryptocurrency from various sources, until finally I joined this forum. From this forum, a lot of information can be obtained including how to make money from cryptocurrency by following some bounty programs. I just followed some bounty and have not get maximum results yet due to time constraints. Well, what can we expect from 2 month of bounty hunting, it's my process. And I will be more focused from now.
Activity: 85
For the first time I heard about Bitcoin in 2016.
But my friends brought me to the sphere of crypto currency half a year ago.
I regret that I didn't start working with this before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
1. I got to know about crypto from a local forum in my country; it is the biggest forum in my country.
2. The fact that I can make a nice living from it.
3. Of course I have my regrets; not selling when I should have; and selling when I should have not; but overall no regrets.
4. Biggest testimony, I got to make cool money how out of it.
5. Biggest bounty is telcoin; although I still f*ck up later.
Activity: 37
of the people of old to the present, I can obviously observe the crypto cost increment is getting greater consistently. based on that, obviously, I have a forecast that Crypto will be the thing that gets greater again for one year from now. see the potential that positively won't lose if dive all current potential in crypto and sitting tight for that defining moment will arrive.
Activity: 34
of the people of yore to the present, I can unmistakably observe the crypto cost increment is getting greater consistently. based on that, obviously, I have an expectation that Crypto will be the thing that gets greater again for one year from now. see the potential that positively won't lose if dig all current potential in crypto and sitting tight for that pivotal turning point will arrive.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
I know crypto for accidentally reading people who share "how to get more btc" on the social media facebook, was not initially interested but eventually I became more curious. My dream of first is want to get a job without having to to the office by just sitting in front of a computer,the world of crypto as answering all my willpower.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
I got involved in the crypto world through one of my friends. Earning money is one and only purpose of my involvement in it. No I have not regretted joining the crypto. But I have suffered some loss. Not that much testimony so far. The bad day is the days when I have suffered loss. My best bounty campaign so far is All.Me bounty campaign.   
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This is a very good topic. It's so important that we all crypto-drivers. They helped each other. And shared their experiences. Then the risks of losses and failures are instantly reduced. I think you need to be kinder to each other and help.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

I first know cryptocurrency on the airdrops of stellar (XLM). they are giving huge free money to everyone.
then after 2 years of airdrops hunting I discovered this forum that rewards bounty hunter. And believe it or not, I made a fortune just doing bounty campaigns.

I only got to know about cryptos in 2017 while scrolling through my twitter timeline after abandoning it for over a year. I saw a link clicked on it and the rest they say is history. I'm yet to make it big in this space, I've lost money in the process and chasing it, but I believe I'll reap the huge profits very soon. But overall, I've learnt a lot within the period and I'm still hoping to get the best from bounty participation.
Activity: 224
I learned from my brother, who in a few months could earn 1k $. Since I was sitting at home with newborn children and did not receive any money, I decided to try myself in this field. Because rajuot it turned out a little, accordingly and earnings was small. Now I want to give this to 6-8 hours a day, and perhaps the main activity
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

I know crypto currencies start from bitcoin, I hear bitcoin from forums in my country.
I am interested in digital currency.
I regret not knowing from the start.
I get money by not spending a lot of energy.
I threw out 0.2 Bitcoin for gambling.
Utrust, Monaco.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
- After being told about bitcoin by my friend after few years I became interested and researched about it
- The future of digital payment
- No.
- I've earned great through trading and crypto's gave me so far nice returns
- I've sold bitcoin below $1,000
- I never joined a bounty
Activity: 26
I know crypto from some friends who have already joined cryptocurrency. So far I have been crypto because I enjoy the profits. And I don't regret joining crypto. I really enjoy joining crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the one thing that I know is that cryptocurrency will lead us to success. how can we get the success it depends on how our effort. if we can use it well then we will also get the good results too. keep in mind that in addition we can get the profits, there are also any risks that can be obtained. therefore we must be more careful
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I originally learned of crypto from an article that is on google. That time I was working as the author of the article. Then try to find inspiration with google. And I found the crypto. Then I was interested to read. and in the end I became like to join in the crypto. so I continue to find out information about crypto.
Activity: 196
The technology is behind cryptocurrency is block-chain. It was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. Some people call it miracle but some people not. They don't believe in cryptocurrency. But the block-chain have more advantage then others. It's open-source. Can not hack. Can not change. Have smart contract. I think we will use the block-chain more in the future.
Activity: 49
Cryto currency is a very complex subject. There is no place for mistake. Though it is a good place to make money but to be efficient, you need to be calm and wait for perfect moment.
Activity: 210
For the time being, I have just been able to invest my time in the campaign, the project that I have participated in is not finished yet. But there are coins that I still hold because they have a small value.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

I hear cryptocurrencies from friends and I am interested in cryptocurrencies because of economic development using advances in technology and the development of the times
Activity: 52
My friend invested a great deal in cryptocurrency, but I did not dare to invest it easily. Because I don't have as much investment experience as him. So I can only participate in the bounty movement.
Pages:
Jump to: