Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency. - page 7. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I really regret only that I learned about this forum late to start making money by participating in bounty campaigns! I joined only in the autumn of last year, when many opportunities were already lost!
I am also sorry that I learned about the crypto world late, but I'm glad I'm here right now. About the crypt, I learned from my friend and joined in the end of summer 2017. It was a great time because in late 2017 the crypto market grew and I got a profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

the first time I get in here is I dont really know what I was doing. I was hooked in crypto because of the opportunity it gave to me. I dont regret for being in here. the bad day that I will never forget is when I sold my token so early, if only I dont sell it immediately, I will be profitable and I can build my own business right away.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I use cryptocurrency, because I think it has great prospects for our world. The most insulting day was when I sold 100 ETH, after which it began to grow 60 times.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I know Cryptocurrency when talking with my friend, he investing ICO (Ucoincash).
Then I learn about the bounty.
The worst thing I've done so far is that I did not sell the tokens I received at the time
(bounty ends), from $ 2000 split 10 accounts to $ 200. So stupid. Smiley)
Activity: 378
I really regret only that I learned about this forum late to start making money by participating in bounty campaigns! I joined only in the autumn of last year, when many opportunities were already lost!
Activity: 424
Merit: 108

I first know cryptocurrency on the airdrops of stellar (XLM). they are giving huge free money to everyone.
then after 2 years of airdrops hunting I discovered this forum that rewards bounty hunter. And believe it or not, I made a fortune just doing bounty campaigns.

My experience here in the forum to be exact. I am very thankful that i knew bitcoin last year. It is great oppotunity to know how to earn here without investing any amount of money because i am bounty hunter here and joining particular signature campaign. Just doing posting and i get my stakes that have equivalent amount of tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

I first know cryptocurrency on the airdrops of stellar (XLM). they are giving huge free money to everyone.
then after 2 years of airdrops hunting I discovered this forum that rewards bounty hunter. And believe it or not, I made a fortune just doing bounty campaigns.

I have always been enthusiastic about cryptocurrency and I read about it a lot of time. I came into Crypto fully when I joined Steemit and from there connected with many persons who are into cryptocurrency and it has been interesting every new day.

I see it as an adventure though because of how volatile the market is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I’ve learned about cryptocurrencies when my friend introduced to me about faucet claiming. But her introduction was not that clear and so I did my own research and that got me to this site. Been hooked up ever since I’ve registered to this site and never regret anything ever since I have discovered about bitcoin and all. The only bad day I have experienced so far was when I joined a bounty campaign that turned out to be a scam but I let go of it and continued to move forward.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
I don´t regret being here but I have not been involved as much really, I think that I should get more invlved to get full benefits from this world.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Crypto has really changed my life. Crypto has taught me alot of lesson particularly in trading it. Am glad I entered into crypto in 2017 and made some cash.
Activity: 77
crypto is my full-time job initially i didn't believe in crypto but later i believed in blockchain and other cryptocurrencies and i have seen growth of ico coins in front of my eyes there on words following crypto currencies full time
Activity: 126
I learned how to make money on cryptocurrency. But I want to say that earning on cryptocurrency is a long process! You will not become a millionaire in 1 day. I also advise not to keep all the coins in one purse and not to keep a lot of money on the exchange. Before investing, learn the crypto market as a whole, its principle of operation, and so on. And finally, advice THINK with YOUR HEAD!
Activity: 153
First time I heard from a friend . didn't mean anything by it . after some time we met again and I saw his result . it certainly motivated me . strictly time delve into it . while personal success can not boast because I just started .  and I make a big bet on the cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Actually I have heared the word Bitcoin from a friend of  mine at work last two years ago but it did not get my attention enough for me to really know what it is until early this year that I observed that many of my colleagues are joining Bitcoin and they are already active in it, so I ask my friend again and ask his help in guiding me to register and I am very thankful to him for I am now a Junior member doing  my first bounty campaign.  I am very excited to receive my rewards as the project is almost at its end and as per spreadsheet I have stakes.  I like doing bounty campaign and excited for the rewards.
Activity: 280

A. My friend told me about it and then I checked first before I made my decision to be herr
B. Its because of not enough source of income
C. Never
D. So far my greatest testimony is when I received the payment for my participation in telcoin project
E. When I joined in used my social media account to campaign the project but most of them didn't pay may.
F. In signature campaign not yet except the letter "D"
Activity: 420
I am trading crypto currency from 2016 and am very happy and presently I withdraw my invest fund and now am trading with my profit, so there  is no risk for that, I think if you are crypto investors better to withdraw invest money whenever you will get profit before to hold longterm , we cant predict market condition, so invest money only if you can afford to lose
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
My husband, that moment just a boyfriend, told me about crypto currencies several years ago, but I needed around half of the year to understand what it is and to believe that it can be something from that. BTW that moment bitcoin costed just 200$ Smiley
Well, after I joined Faucets and signature campaign paid very well, if to compare with current rates, I didn't spend coins that moment and when bitcoin started to grow I felt good income from such kind of work.
No, never . I thank God about bitcoin and all of those opportunities that it gave to me. The one thing I regret about is that I didn't join earlier.
The day when I had 1,3 BTC on my balance and sold it per 1600$ cause of I didn't believe the price will go higher, that year we saw 20000$.
I have never been in any bounty for now .
Activity: 238
I found out about bitcoin from my friend, who already had a btc club at that time. He told me to join in this world, so i did that. That's all))
Activity: 462
I learned the cryptocurrency through my friends. Last year, they both bought and sold cryptocurrencies on the exchange, and they earned considerable profits! I didn’t regret joining the ranks of buying and selling cryptocurrency. From the beginning I knew that it was an investment. The investment was accompanied by risks. So I only used spare money to buy and sell. What made me most collapse was the currency price of the previous months. Continued decline, I feel frustrated!
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
My friend told to me about cryptocurrency, anda he had a lot of bitcoin at that time. And now he became a very rich man in his residence beat the people who work every day leave early and come home evening, but my friend just stay at home.
The reason is my friend, his life is very nice no job but has a lot of money. I think he is my motivation.
Yes I had, regret because I just new to know bitcoin in mid 2017, I want to know bitcoin in 2009 then.
I really like the world of cryptocurrency, because it could be that everyone wants to have cryptocurrency.
There is no bad day I have to regret. The mistake I have done I always fix it so I will never be back again.
I only never followed social media campaign, so I have not been able to decide the best bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: