Pages:
Author

Topic: [ SHIFT ] Price Speculation - page 4. (Read 26866 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 08:20:40 AM
And they added shift to new Asian exchange UPbit Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
October 24, 2017, 08:13:25 AM
something going on. price is up 30% today

They delivered a newsletter yesterday giving a project update which included increasing their marketing, updates on their development, Phanton and their new website and Jenga, which will handle DNS scaling.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 08:07:21 AM
80% Cheesy
Activity: 64
October 23, 2017, 08:11:23 PM
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 07:28:30 PM
Activity: 168
Activity: 140
October 02, 2017, 08:56:19 PM
I think SHIFT has a bright future. The implementation of IFPS some weeks ago was a Milestone, it just takes some time until the market will realise this  Wink

yup true SHIFT will be good to buy now and keep HODL till it hit high so enjoy with SHIFT and make good profit with it
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 126
September 29, 2017, 08:25:30 AM
I think SHIFT has a bright future. The implementation of IFPS some weeks ago was a Milestone, it just takes some time until the market will realise this  Wink
Activity: 168
September 29, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
It will be interesting to see how the new launch, marketing and the dev work will be reflected in the price. I think if the devs continue the same way they have been, this can be huge.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
September 28, 2017, 10:10:03 AM
we are shifting soon the website seems to be nearly finished maybe in a few days or next month
September 26, 2017, 01:43:05 PM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

Today it is valued more than 40%.
That's right. Some people tried to create a FUD and failed. Looks like some big investors buy Shift.

Exact.
SHIFT Mcap is still in the $25MM range. It has room for a x10 rapidly with the release of the 1st applications.

Then, if they manage to get actual clients, the coin maybe could even make x20 to x40 ($1B Mark, amont the top players like OMG and co)

This is a good point - I dislike investing in coins that already are in the marketcap of over hundreds of millions.

Better to invest in lower market cap coins in order to get better returns that is how I feel

Or lose everything ^^ It's only a matter of risk and at the end it's not really true.

Look NEO, from 7$ to 50$ in two weeks, and the coin was already at 350MM.
Look LSK, from 2$ to 8$ in two weeks, and the coin was already at hundred of million of market cap.

And those are only two examples of the last month.

I would never put the largest part of my invest in a coin below 100MM market cap. I take risk, but with a small part.

Putting all your money in small market cap is more gambling than investing.

The difference between gambling and investing is knowing where you put your money into.
Due diligence: probably the best part of the journey ( after the x10 pump ;-) )

That said, I agree with you: It is always good to diversify, and having a couple big players in the portfolio os good too. I do balance between smallcaps ($20-50MM), midcaps ($100MM or more), largecaps (btc, eth, ltc...) and shitcoins (<$1MM)
Activity: 112
September 20, 2017, 05:11:28 PM
Shift is rising right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 12:51:32 AM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

That's right. Some people tried to create a FUD and failed. Looks like some big investors buy Shift.

Exact.
SHIFT Mcap is still in the $25MM range. It has room for a x10 rapidly with the release of the 1st applications.

Then, if they manage to get actual clients, the coin maybe could even make x20 to x40 ($1B Mark, amont the top players like OMG and co)

This is a good point - I dislike investing in coins that already are in the marketcap of over hundreds of millions.

Better to invest in lower market cap coins in order to get better returns that is how I feel

Or lose everything ^^ It's only a matter of risk and at the end it's not really true.

Look LSK, from 2$ to 8$ in two weeks, and the coin was already at hundred of million of market cap.

I would never put the largest part of my invest in a coin below 100MM market cap. I take risk, but with a small part.

The difference between gambling and investing is knowing where you put your money into.
Due diligence: probably the best part of the journey ( after the x10 pump ;-) )

That said, I agree with you: It is always good to diversify, and having a couple big players in the portfolio os good too. I do balance between smallcaps ($20-50MM), midcaps ($100MM or more), largecaps (btc, eth, ltc...) and shitcoins (<$1MM)
September 13, 2017, 11:55:20 AM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

Exact.

But if you want to get rich quick, you need to find small ones.
Activity: 69
September 13, 2017, 09:49:16 AM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

Exact.

September 13, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

Exact.

Good point. Shift is a coin that I'll hold for long term. That is the formula how to get rich.
Activity: 125
September 13, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

Exact.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

Exact.

Yes but things take time.

even more true for cryptos...
September 12, 2017, 10:04:31 AM

Exact.

Yes but things take time.
Pages:
Jump to: