Pages:
Author

Topic: [ SHIFT ] Price Speculation - page 5. (Read 26866 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

Today it is valued more than 40%.
That's right. Some people tried to create a FUD and failed. Looks like some big investors buy Shift.

Exact.
SHIFT Mcap is still in the $25MM range. It has room for a x10 rapidly with the release of the 1st applications.

Then, if they manage to get actual clients, the coin maybe could even make x20 to x40 ($1B Mark, amont the top players like OMG and co)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 09:21:06 AM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

That's right. Some people tried to create a FUD and failed. Looks like some big investors buy Shift.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 09:19:29 AM
I think Shift is still at an investmentable level and I hope that it will exceed 10$  a day. I can see that there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of the Shift.However, I think that they will be over after a while and will go above a certain level in price.

September 12, 2017, 08:22:30 AM
Looks like some big investors buy SHIFT.
September 12, 2017, 04:34:03 AM
Let´s see what will happen to shift
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 01:11:40 AM
All these new accounts bought shift.

Hm, maybe ONE user trying to pump the price?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 12:32:41 AM
Could just be a pump for pumpings sake......
Activity: 336
September 11, 2017, 11:52:51 PM
Huge pump now.
It looks like some whale know about something...
Activity: 164
September 11, 2017, 01:18:51 AM
i also bought some SHIFT lately because i have trust for their technology.

its seems to me they can reach a higher price soon when they release their product.
Activity: 175
September 10, 2017, 09:56:45 PM
I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....
Development is going on. No need to worry. The devs who left weren't core devs.

Uhhh...Shift is up 300x in the last year. That's not a significant price increase? I think you need to manage expectations or I'm buying the wrong stuff.
You buy?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT

I've owned it a number of times but sold recently. One of the few coins I've been able to trade successfully. Tend to hold for at least a few weeks in general. Typically, when I try to trade anything, I usually lose a little. Over and over. Smiley

No, I have not bought it since the FUD started about the two team members transitioning out. People tend to freak out for nothing; to the detriment of the coin. That said, Phantom I'm assuming is delayed and Shift has gone kind of stagnant. Plan to revisit it next month when I'll have some free coin to spend. Hope it doesn't leave me first but without something to lean on, volume and price will drop.

There are so many good coins that create accumulation opportunities if one can be patient. Shift may be one of those.
September 10, 2017, 03:44:54 PM
I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....

Uhhh...Shift is up 300x in the last year. That's not a significant price increase? I think you need to manage expectations or I'm buying the wrong stuff.
You buy?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT
Activity: 175
September 10, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

September 10, 2017, 03:24:28 PM
What's the relationship between Lisk and Shift?
Some devs work both Lisk and Shift.

long been eyeing this project and that the developers are one and same work is great.
The only mystery to me the future of the project? as someone who works in this project, I would like to hear your opinion?
Join ryver chat.

https://shiftnrg.ryver.com
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
September 10, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

long been eyeing this project and that the developers are one and same work is great.
The only mystery to me the future of the project? as someone who works in this project, I would like to hear your opinion?
Activity: 205
September 10, 2017, 12:52:13 AM
Once Phantom is released, if successful anything is possible. Being the first to decentralised web will put SHIFT in the box seat. Lets hope for a successful launch September or October.
Activity: 361
September 09, 2017, 06:40:48 PM
Can we see Shift with 500M Market Cap in 2018?
September 09, 2017, 04:52:46 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 12:58:21 PM
September 08, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
....so is there any point to invest in SHIFT in September? I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....

waiting should be worth expectations for the rest of this year are high
especially for the new website that is coming
Soon. Smiley

its in progress when it hits hopefully more testers for phantom come in
the more testers the more bugs can be fixed
and that will make a good dApp that even more people will use

would like to see more people creating websites there are only just a few ipfs sites
https://gateway.shiftnrg.org/ipfs/QmRA8iBsHxk6J3aKhmautJvHggVrGbG6Y3turuPUACfpkv/
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
September 07, 2017, 05:45:20 PM
....so is there any point to invest in SHIFT in September? I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....

waiting should be worth expectations for the rest of this year are high
especially for the new website that is coming
Soon. Smiley

its in progress when it hits hopefully more testers for phantom come in
the more testers the more bugs can be fixed
and that will make a good dApp that even more people will use

would like to see more people creating websites there are only just a few ipfs sites
Pages:
Jump to: