Pages:
Author

Topic: [ SHIFT ] Price Speculation - page 6. (Read 26866 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 11:52:19 AM
....so is there any point to invest in SHIFT in September? I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....

waiting should be worth expectations for the rest of this year are high
especially for the new website that is coming
Soon. Smiley
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
September 07, 2017, 10:48:03 AM
....so is there any point to invest in SHIFT in September? I know some people holding for one year with no significant price increase. The latest pumps also also not optimistic to me....

waiting should be worth expectations for the rest of this year are high
especially for the new website that is coming
September 06, 2017, 05:22:52 PM
Development is going on. No need to worry. The devs who left weren't core devs.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
September 06, 2017, 04:04:19 PM
LSK, QTUM
September 06, 2017, 01:40:14 PM
I'll wait for the introduction of some interesting new dev's

i heard that they already found one but im not sure
and finally hope that shift will kick rise ass and teach it a lesson in ipfs
September 06, 2017, 11:42:41 AM
If you go to Shift's ryver channel you can see that @jan leaving the project is really no big deal and is long expected, and there is some coordinated FUD to bring down the price of Shift. It is probably a good thing since Shift just got rid of some non-performing member and the FUD gets you some cheap Shift to buy.

yep the fud is pretty bad he could just leave the project without hanging it on the bell
but he is involved in his rise project and his oxycoin im glad he is gone...
i heard they want to hire a new dev when that happens we can expect a bigger price development
Jan wasn't a core dev. He is gone and I'm glad. He sold too early and don't want to see Shift is better than Rise. Obviously, he created a FUD and wanted to hurt Shift. What a loser.
LSK, QTUM
September 06, 2017, 11:40:30 AM
If you go to Shift's ryver channel you can see that @jan leaving the project is really no big deal and is long expected, and there is some coordinated FUD to bring down the price of Shift. It is probably a good thing since Shift just got rid of some non-performing member and the FUD gets you some cheap Shift to buy.

yep the fud is pretty bad he could just leave the project without hanging it on the bell
but he is involved in his rise project and his oxycoin im glad he is gone...
i heard they want to hire a new dev when that happens we can expect a bigger price development
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 01:20:08 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 10:54:12 PM
I think this is ultimately good for SHIFT. There are new people on the team yet to be introduced. The bottom line is that Jan was not really all that committed to SHIFT. Not to say he did not work hard on it, but his commitment was the reason he and Ralf did not see eye to eye. In the long run I the team will build up with people who actually want to work on SHIFT and not just have it as a side hustle. There are already new team members, this was a long time coming. Nothing really changes as neither dev who left were the real brains behind the project.

Exactly. Project is too advanced anyways

Good to see that 0.00030 seems to be a resistance.
Shift was at 0.0005 a couple weeks ago. All green on the mid term after this episode.
Dev news will put it back on tracks.

I'll come back in a few days/weeks to see what's happening here...
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
September 05, 2017, 10:11:19 PM
I think this is ultimately good for SHIFT. There are new people on the team yet to be introduced. The bottom line is that Jan was not really all that committed to SHIFT. Not to say he did not work hard on it, but his commitment was the reason he and Ralf did not see eye to eye. In the long run I the team will build up with people who actually want to work on SHIFT and not just have it as a side hustle. There are already new team members, this was a long time coming. Nothing really changes as neither dev who left were the real brains behind the project.
September 05, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
Life goes on.

Indeed... back in the 0.00034 price mark... but life does not go on.

Taking a step back:
I realize 500,000 RISE is... a freaking $150k for a coding project to fork shift. (seriously?!)...
I see too many projects for not enough devs...
I see a huge sell wall at the 0.00039, probably put by someone who wants to block the price of Shift
I see a fantastic project on the verge of being wasted...

And I don't see... ethics... somewhere... maybe... not sure...

Sad day.

Yes indeed i dont see a reason to leave this project is nearly finished and the dev jan could use all the funds to gets his payment
when it would be finished phantom is on the testnet and its nearly done. cant understand to throw the towel at this point.

but this could be a new beginning and shift gets some better encouraging devs who sees the potential of ipfs and shift.
a new restructure would go good for shift and would finally give the 10x price potential with active devs and a new restructure.
still cheap prize though.

We all wait for it. It's indeed too early to sell (maybe at 0.0025 ... or maybe buy more ?!)
In the meantime, this sad day could be a good day... Shift will oscillate a bit withing the flag... time to make some smart trades between 0.0030 and 0.0039

... and tomorrow is another day.
LSK, QTUM
September 05, 2017, 09:07:24 PM
Life goes on.

Taking a step back:
I realize 500,000 RISE is... a freaking $150k for a coding project to fork shift. (seriously?!)...
I see a huge sell wall at the 0.00039, probably put by someone who wants to block the price of Shift

Sad day.

Yes indeed i dont see a reason to leave this project is nearly finished and the dev jan could use all the funds to gets his payment
when it would be finished phantom is on the testnet and its nearly done. cant understand to throw the towel at this point.

but this could be a new beginning and shift gets some better encouraging devs who sees the potential of ipfs and shift.
a new restructure would go good for shift and would finally give the 10x price potential with active devs and a new restructure.
still cheap prize though.
September 05, 2017, 08:57:38 PM
Life goes on.

Taking a step back:

Sad day.

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
September 05, 2017, 08:14:11 PM
Life goes on.
LSK, QTUM
September 05, 2017, 08:06:41 PM
September 05, 2017, 08:05:39 PM
That explains this "Game of Thrones Size" Sell WALL on bittrex now...

Man, these devs work on a lot of projects in parallel...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 07:45:13 PM
2 of the Devs just left Shift due to a dispute. I wonder what this leaves in store for the future of shift. Doesn't sound good.

@team It is with great regret to inform you all that @seatrips and I are resigning from Shift. We have enjoyed working to bring Shift where it is now for the last 10 months, but we have faced incredible resistance from Ralfs and Goldeneye regarding rights, obligations, and most importantly compensation. We cannot afford to invest any more of our energy and time at this point, it’s a never-ending discussion that will likely never conclude.

Rise:

The Rise Team asked us to help them out. Seatrips and I invested countless hours to set up their new mainnet and we do not intend on sharing the compensation we received with the individuals who did not contribute.
Oxycoin:

Before starting Oxycoin, I asked Ralfs to collaborate with us on the project. In my opinion (which coincides with many others), a mobile platform such as Oxycoin will contribute to increasing adoption and growth of the existing dPOS projects. Ralfs told me a mobile application was unnecessary and that I should only focus on Shift.
Discussion:

Ralfs wants to get paid (500,000 RISE) by us for forking Shift (like Shift forked Lisk).
He is paying new members whilst having an unpaid debt for the 10 months of hard labor with old dedicated members like seatrips, mq, goldeneye and myself.
Seatrips and I regret this situation very much as we both believe in Shift and want to continue working on it. Ralfs fired seatrips for having a different opinion, and threatened us with a channel mention giving you all "the facts" like he sees it. He also told me to take a step down from Shift last month because of my work on Rise and Oxycoin, and ironically now demands money for something he did not collaborate on entirely. We will not accept this unethical way of doing business. Why should Shift Team members have to work for almost a year without payment? This is truly unfair treatment and consequently we must part ways.

We stand by our ethics, thus everyone from Rise and Oxycoin that deserves to be paid will actually get paid for their work. In conclusion, to stop the discussion with Ralfs - and therefore letting him win? - we are parting ways with Shift today. We cannot continue working with people who are unethical and refuse to pay us for our work.

Good bye, we wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.
September 05, 2017, 07:41:29 PM

nice video from crypto tips explaining shifts project
i hope this will attract some new investors and users for phantom to create websites
and report bugs from the testnet

currently 2 dollars this should be 5-10 dollars or more.
Love that girl. Smiley
LSK, QTUM
September 05, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

nice video from crypto tips explaining shifts project
i hope this will attract some new investors and users for phantom to create websites
and report bugs from the testnet

currently 2 dollars this should be 5-10 dollars or more.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 06:09:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: