Pages:
Author

Topic: [ SHIFT ] Price Speculation - page 9. (Read 26866 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 01:25:53 PM
Shift has already broken 2$, this is going very steep.
90% up for the day so far Smiley
Activity: 121
August 18, 2017, 01:20:53 PM
Release is due soon. Price might surprise us.
We're just getting started. Smiley Look at the price.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SHIFT

boom bought a small amount last week - wish i had bought more
Activity: 112
August 18, 2017, 01:11:38 PM
We're just getting started. Smiley Look at the price.

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 10:34:17 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
August 18, 2017, 10:28:31 AM
With Potential Polo listing and Phantom Release soon, this project is highly undervalued and potentially ready for the moonshot!

The problem is poloniex is always unreliable. There were so many coins that people said "if it goes to poloniex" it will explode...however I was left holding bags after it never happened

So don't buy in for the poloniex hype. With that being said, Shift is a solid coin and I've held it for a long time. I'm thinking once the tech is more popular it will rise a lot more, what they are doing is really cool and seems more advanced than others
Yeah, Shift has no marketing. I can't image what price would be if we have a marketing plan. A solid $10.
Stop shilling Shift.Let it grow naturally,not with shitty words and speculations.
August 18, 2017, 10:01:49 AM
With Potential Polo listing and Phantom Release soon, this project is highly undervalued and potentially ready for the moonshot!

The problem is poloniex is always unreliable. There were so many coins that people said "if it goes to poloniex" it will explode...however I was left holding bags after it never happened

So don't buy in for the poloniex hype. With that being said, Shift is a solid coin and I've held it for a long time. I'm thinking once the tech is more popular it will rise a lot more, what they are doing is really cool and seems more advanced than others
Yeah, Shift has no marketing. I can't image what price would be if we have a marketing plan. A solid $10.
August 18, 2017, 07:09:27 AM

August 18, 2017, 07:06:52 AM
By the way Shift is rising, don't miss the train Smiley

August 18, 2017, 07:00:36 AM
For those who ask about delegate system:

https://docs.shiftnrg.nl/docs/delegate/handbook/delegates
Activity: 252
August 16, 2017, 12:32:20 PM
I'm pretty certain Shift will be huge, but I have no idea when. Could be weeks or months, or 2018... I'll just hold and increase my stake with delegate voting for now. Maybe get some more if it dips more, some of my low buy orders were missed 2 days ago, still regret not getting those.
Activity: 160
August 13, 2017, 02:30:18 PM
I have been sitting on my SHIFT coins with a feeling that we are still in a dip. There is a lot of talking (for a while now) about the potential of the upcoming technology. I hope the team is going to be able to deliver, because us SHIFT investors will be rewarded for sure.
August 13, 2017, 01:33:38 PM
What are we missing here?

How is the market cap only $10M currently? Low entry price and very low total supply as well...

Is there really so little interest in this project? With altcoins soaring, most of which have no product and mediocre dev teams, I'm trying to understand how an excellent project like this continues to be overlooked, even with the release of their main product only a month out.

I'm haven't invested yet because I'm still vetting this opportunity, but would love to know people's thoughts on why SHIFT value remains so low during this bull run.
SHIFT has no marketing right now. Devs think that the product must be completed before marketing. It is in testnet now. After that marketing plans would be started. So it is the best time to invest in.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 01:15:29 PM
What are we missing here?

How is the market cap only $10M currently? Low entry price and very low total supply as well...

Is there really so little interest in this project? With altcoins soaring, most of which have no product and mediocre dev teams, I'm trying to understand how an excellent project like this continues to be overlooked, even with the release of their main product only a month out.

I'm haven't invested yet because I'm still vetting this opportunity, but would love to know people's thoughts on why SHIFT value remains so low during this bull run.
August 13, 2017, 12:34:25 PM
What is Phantom? Is it already released? I am thinking about buying shift. It has a lot of potential with very low market cap.
Yes, it is in testnet and will be in mainnet soon. Whitepaper, roadmap and new website and marketing all comes within a month.

Shift has no marketing plan. Devs are thinking to release Phantom in mainnet first then marketing will be started.

Yes I have heard that they are currently looking for a marketing team. I think it's a great idea to wait until they have a working product. I really believe this will be worth at least $10 per coin by the end of this year.
Yeah, dev team is serious and marketing will be started when the product is ready. It is already in testnet.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2017, 08:38:53 AM
What is Phantom? Is it already released? I am thinking about buying shift. It has a lot of potential with very low market cap.
Yes, it is in testnet and will be in mainnet soon. Whitepaper, roadmap and new website and marketing all comes within a month.

Shift has no marketing plan. Devs are thinking to release Phantom in mainnet first then marketing will be started.

Yes I have heard that they are currently looking for a marketing team. I think it's a great idea to wait until they have a working product. I really believe this will be worth at least $10 per coin by the end of this year.
August 13, 2017, 08:03:15 AM
So it is basically like lbry? p2p content sharing? On the website they hint to a market place, but also a currency exchange. That would be so useful a p2p currency exchange with no fees, like blocknet. They also hint to a social media network and other possibilities, like what? Is the dream to have these integrated into the app, with new features developed by the users?
https://www.shiftnrg.org/about/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 12, 2017, 03:33:19 PM
So it is basically like lbry? p2p content sharing? On the website they hint to a market place, but also a currency exchange. That would be so useful a p2p currency exchange with no fees, like blocknet. They also hint to a social media network and other possibilities, like what? Is the dream to have these integrated into the app, with new features developed by the users?
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
August 12, 2017, 03:04:32 PM
What is phantom?
August 12, 2017, 12:12:29 PM
Any more info on the phantom release?   Saw the price spiked yesterday around $3. 
It'll be in mainnet soon with whitepaper, roadmap and new website.
August 12, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: