Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 27. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
There are some online portal from where one can buy things. It will be more in number soon.
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
Shopping with crypto may be not so much available but in recent future it will be very popular form.
August 16, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
Shopping with crypto hasn't spread worldwide but some place are allowing crypto currencies. It is amazing.
August 16, 2018, 07:32:35 AM
It is very fantastic thing to buy things with crypto. In future online business will centralize with it
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 15, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
Unfortunately in many countries the crypto currency is banned at the moment, in time I hope the situation will change. The crypto currency has a lot of volatility, it's not customary for a buyer.
I think the state prohibits and allows the circulation of digital currencies to be fairly balanced. But hope you remember that digital currencies can be used anytime and anywhere, as you know that technology is now increasingly sophisticated and we can use VPN to access digital currencies. The proof is that there are still many people who are in countries that apply banned to digital currencies but they still make transactions with digital currencies. This is indeed one of the advantages possessed by digital currencies. Anonymously and security is one of the most extraordinary features and is currently desired by many people in the world to cover their financial transactions every day.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
Unfortunately in many countries the crypto currency is banned at the moment, in time I hope the situation will change. The crypto currency has a lot of volatility, it's not customary for a buyer.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 12:33:06 PM
Maybe Zeex is a potential project, with good support behind. I also like the popularity of crypto is applied to life more. But I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin have a larger, more popular community easily integrated into the platform. So new projects are very difficult to reach users, the competition is not easy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
Shopping with cryptocurrency would be a great development in the cryptocurrency space based on the fact that it would lead to more popularity and eventually increase adoption of cryptocurrency in the other sectors.
indeed there will be a big development when shopping using crypto but that is impossible if it happens. it takes a long time and consideration if crypto is authorized to shop. there must be someone who can control it so that it can run smoothly.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
Shopping with cryptocurrency would be a great development in the cryptocurrency space based on the fact that it would lead to more popularity and eventually increase adoption of cryptocurrency in the other sectors.
Activity: 14
August 15, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
This bear market sucks but this is 0x project I think will do well in the long run: https://youtu.be/z_rXvbtyFxk
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 08:13:04 PM
It can be truth. Some projects connect real money to the crypto market. And they are not scams. Altcoins base on the block-chain technology is easy management. The government should have some laws about the crypto market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 08:06:11 PM
Shopping with encryption is a great information. But to be able to do that, electronic money needs to be popular, and retailers that accept electronic money are everyone's business.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:57:44 PM
crypto's profitable shopping is really fun bro. even though in my area we still can't use crypto for shopping. but when I'm shopping without holding money except a little. finally by exchanging crypto all business becomes easy bro .
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 11, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
i was so surprised when i saw hpthat i can pay via cryptocurrency in some shops but now there are jmore amd more companies that accept that kind of payment
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
I think that's good. I really like shopping using crypto. Because it will make it easier for us to bring large amounts of money without khawtir money will be lost or stolen by others. I also want in my country there is something like that. This is a form of strategy to make Crypto grow and function.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
shopping by using the crypto very fun and certainly is a form of rapid advancement and lifestyle shows the times who directed at ease, quick and profitable. using the crypto course will luring the purchasing power of different countries without having to be restricted with the units of the currencies of the respective countries.
To me, this is no longer sounds like a new thing. A long time ago, when bitcoin was still so cheap, he had been used as payment for ordering online pizza. It looks amazing. So, I think it's good if shopping places that accept digital currency should be even more exist. Who doesn't want to try something that make life easier, huh?
i believe taht in the nrarest future there will be a lot of shops that will accept payment via crtpocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
i am so happy that now i caj pay via cryptocurrency in some shops that is very convenient in my opinion
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
shopping by using the crypto very fun and certainly is a form of rapid advancement and lifestyle shows the times who directed at ease, quick and profitable. using the crypto course will luring the purchasing power of different countries without having to be restricted with the units of the currencies of the respective countries.
To me, this is no longer sounds like a new thing. A long time ago, when bitcoin was still so cheap, he had been used as payment for ordering online pizza. It looks amazing. So, I think it's good if shopping places that accept digital currency should be even more exist. Who doesn't want to try something that make life easier, huh?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
Before the tokensale we have seen many ICO Projects premises for a blockchain revolution, but after the success of the crypto, they just listed on exchanges and done! I think Pundix will be the first crypto coin to use in shopping. Though Zeex has the good potential too, but still I don't have enough hope for the shopping payment with the zeex coin. Let's see what happens,
Activity: 197
August 11, 2018, 07:24:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: