Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 26. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
Currently there are several platforms that are being designed to accept the use of cryptocurrencies in the purchase of items on online platforms.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
I'm still waiting on Ebay and Amazon to accept cryptocurrency, I dont understand why they are taking so long to catch up with the other online vendors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
I really hope crypto will benefit many people in the future, and can be used to shop in many other countries. It's very interesting and fun if crypto can be used to shop,
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
There are countless platforms that accept cryptocurrency especially bitcoin as a means of payment for goods and services. There are also many services that participate in making it easier for cryptocurrency holders to have easy access to all types of trades.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
I like you actually brings the importance of Zeek as good shopping Crypto especially for some of us that are ignorant of this. I shall also go and look into how I can make good use of the benefits embedded.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
it looks like a good project, and will be very useful for its users. it would be nice if you could spend crypto in an easy way. I hope the project can run smoothly.
Activity: 345
August 16, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
Shopping using crypto is so amazing, here in my country there is an online shopping platform that aceepts ETH and BTC. Transactions using crypto is very fast and reliable i think you should all try it
Activity: 87
August 16, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
From a business owner point of few - it would be very hard for me to accept payment in crypto if I wasn't already doing well financially.
Activity: 588
August 16, 2018, 12:30:47 PM
Yeah! That's awesome Zeex project.
Shopping with Crypto has been on the increase in recent time.
Here is one of the very obvious advantages of shopping with Cryptocurrency is that the digital currency cannot be TAXED. Because there is no way for a third party to track, identify or intercept transactions done through digital coins, sales tax are not added to the transaction fees by merchants or sellers.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
Got bitcoins to spend? Quite a few big sites have already begun to integrate payment options for Bitcoin and you can purchase everything from VPN services to pizza or home goods.  So, you're in luck if you've been holding onto your bitcoin for a while either privately or in an exchange such as Coinbase and feel ready to use them to make a purchase.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 16, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
Well, now shopping in the CIS is very difficult, few people accept cryptocurrency , I think in Japan it is more developed
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
for now there are those who shop using crypto and which regions are already using crypto and are still limited in use because people don't know everything yet and if the government legalizes it, of course there are many users, and it is easy to transact anywhere.
Activity: 326
August 16, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
really interesting and fun if crypto can be used for shopping, and I really hope crypto will benefit many people in the future, and can be used to shop in many other countries.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
August 16, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
Apart from zeex, there are websites like Expedia and Newegg who let you buy hotels, air tickets, holidays using bitcoin.
On Newegg, If you're a user from Canada or USA, you can make purchases using bitcoin.
I feel these factors would prove tee sustainability of cryptos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
Wow, that's nice! And upon checking the website, it seems pretty legit. I haven't imagined myself using cryptos for ahopping because I thought that it was the dumbest decision I could ever make because my mindset is "Cryptos are for investments only". But seeing projects developed for these stuffs make me divert my belief. I think it could work.
Activity: 119
August 16, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
There just several places of business vendors which provides payment using crypto coins. But it's very seldom I encounter. And they are very much at the moment and certainly, it would be very difficult for those who want to shop using crypto coins. But it's become a very good idea because we could shop using crypto coins. But it is just matter of time I guest, we can do more payment with Bitcoin platform.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
For me, earning with cryptocurrencies is not the only source of income, so I plan to keep cryptocurrencies in the long term, until the price of my coins grows by 10 - 20 times and this is the minimum. After I plan to withdraw money and just live quietly for a long time and most likely go on a trip.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
This is an awesome development for crypto and with this moves, gradually it will penetrate globally and will be accepted as means of exchange for goods and services by top companies and stores around the world.
this will be an awesome idea. but also it can make the banks enemies like the debit card. only now, some banks are hate the cryptocurrency because they know how the benefits help us compare to the banks. if it will happen i am sure that the other banks would worry and at some point they make a way to stop the flow of the cryptocurrency so in the end the cryptocurrency will be banned in one country.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
This is an awesome development for crypto and with this moves, gradually it will penetrate globally and will be accepted as means of exchange for goods and services by top companies and stores around the world.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 07:34:10 AM
Shopping with crypto is a very fast and trouble less idea. One day it will be very much popular.
Pages:
Jump to: