Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 30. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 09:50:10 AM
It is a good idea most especially when it comes to the convenience of the people, there are really many shoppers right now and there are also crypto investors who really wanted to shop using their cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
For a change it is good to buy using cryptocurrencies. But for me it seems a bit far from happening in our locality. Too many situations had to be addressed like the way our stores sell. In our area we are still doing the traditional method of selling. No online trading yet and stores are small that it would be costly for them to sell using the internet. It will become a financial burden to them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
June 21, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
There's a great video of the Zeex app in action at Starbucks buying a coffee with Crypto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=23s
Just curious is this a new app that based on the card development project? I remember we can use Pay token to buy in some merchants in thailand even mcdonald has already accepted pay token. It looks like very similar to the tenx pay token as far as i know. Correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
I think that the moment is not far off when you can buy on cryptocurrency not only through specialized sites. but such major financial platform as Yandex money, QIWI wallet, too, will use cryptocurrency. but the site is interesting thank you!
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

I would like to but unfortunately that unlike in your country Cyrpto currencies are only good for investments here in my country in which no establishment are accepting crypto currencies for direct spending and paying maybe because crypto currency is not legal here but fortunately not ban too therefore we could earn much crypto with out tax here thru trading and investments schemes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 05:31:41 AM
There's a great video of the Zeex app in action at Starbucks buying a coffee with Crypto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=23s
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Buying a psn voucher for playstation 4 pro using zeek is not yet available in my country, but if someday your coin can be used to buy regional psn 3 then it will be very useful for me.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 08:30:19 AM
The OP sounds like an add for Zeex, but still, they are providing a very useful service. Myself, I am in the process of obtaining a prepaid credit card, the one you can top via crypto exchanges, so its super easy to spend any potential crypto gains of yours.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
now cryptocurrency has not reached the level of cash, so you can spend it on daily purchases. I think in the next year it is worth waiting for the loss of your cryptocurrency, and just save up to make a profit.
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
The OP sounds like an add for Zeex, but still, they are providing a very useful service. Myself, I am in the process of obtaining a prepaid credit card, the one you can top via crypto exchanges, so its super easy to spend any potential crypto gains of yours.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 31, 2018, 09:57:13 PM
I'm going to design a website marketplace. in my website people can create store and sell them and get payment by many altcoin
Activity: 142
May 31, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
wow that is very nice
Activity: 61
May 31, 2018, 09:36:36 PM
i dont like the idea of spending my cryptocurrencies for daily shopping. This market will keep growing and instead of buying a bicycle now i will be able to buy a car in near future just holding my portfolio )
This is good, but imagine if there was an opportunity to make daily purchases in food stores, it would give a big pump. At the moment, a crypt can only buy real estate in rare cases.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 09:31:10 PM
Its okay to use crytpo as payments, but for me i would rather convert my crypto and put it on my debit card. well its safe to use debit card and its not hassle because you dont need to use your phone  or tablet and used internet to pay for your shopping. I only use crypto to buy some load. maybe in the future  i will use my crypto as payments from shopping. Because in the future its all about digital money.
Activity: 176
May 31, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
This is a good question, but I will answer, that I plan to seriously withdraw the money just by buying a car or flat, all others are not worthy to melt crypto.I almost always with my credit card. The reason is to protect from problems, maybe a problem with me. Credit card companies are fighting for their customers. Paying with cryptocurrency, you are not directed by anything. Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:10:48 AM
I don't have any plan to use my altcoins for shopping. Now, my focus is on investing an trading. They are valuable and promising enough to rise and get the profits through the ways. Here, I also actually want to make it as the shopping transaction. However, it is great to spend on investment and trading well.
Activity: 101
May 12, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
It's easier for me to change money for Fiat. I don't make any purchases on crypto. But we'll still come to crypto in time.
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
I didn't know that there will be something like this which will be very helpful to spend your coins without needing to do so much conversion.
Activity: 195
May 10, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
I'm impressed with Zeex's protocol. However, what is going to happen to the project if top companies like Amazon start accepting cryptocurrency directly without the need for going through gift card purchases with crypto on the zeex platform?
Today the gift card industry is 700 billion dollars and will grow to 1.1 trillion in the next few years. All we want to do is open that industry up to crypto users as well. So the same question can be asked.... when retailers accept credit card (which they do) will gift cards become redundant the answer is a 700 billion dollar no Grin

Hope this helps Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
I'm impressed with Zeex's protocol. However, what is going to happen to the project if top companies like Amazon start accepting cryptocurrency directly without the need for going through gift card purchases with crypto on the zeex platform?
Pages:
Jump to: