Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 32. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:24:54 PM
This is an ICO, I was thinking it is a site i can use to shop with bitcoin, Well I will look more into the ICO to understand what they are actually want to do and how they plan to achieve that. but I like the idea already
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 29, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
There are still not many sites with the option to buy using btc or altcoins, but this will change with certainty
I even hope the website for online shopping has its own crypto, may be based ethereum platform. with that strategy they can name their crypto by their own name
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 07:55:26 PM
There are still not many sites with the option to buy using btc or altcoins, but this will change with certainty
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 29, 2018, 07:22:46 PM
Yes it is possible,but i dont know tha project tht you have mentioned the last time cryptocurrency card that i support was the fuze which holds a lot of cryptocurrencies in their cards,and you can check your coins thru the physical card and it has battery,compact as what we have in credit cards visa/mastercards.
Activity: 378
April 29, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Shopping using crypto that's gonna be great if that's happen, imagine we go to the mall and stores to buy some stuffs and it is payable using crypto coins awesome. We can save the paper bill and you can invest it with your coins but I think there's a limit of what you are buying. I hope the government will support this kind of proposal.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

great news dudes, there has may company's accepting crypto's as payment lately i heard some fast food company decide to accept bitcoin as payment their food chain, another success from the crypto's about you share.
Activity: 107
April 29, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
doing sell transaction and also buy with crypto is one way easy and practical as well as secure in the transaction, but not all States legalize crypto as means of transaction. certainly, we must be wise for addressing it.

that is the beauty of ZEEX, EVERYONE accepts gift-cards!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
While in many countries payment by bitcoins is illegal. In addition, do not now spend bitcoin, we are waiting for when it will grow in price.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
Thanks for the site I will take a look at that. I hope soon big E-Commerce sites start to accept crypto also then crypto will get more popular because E-commerce is a very big business in the world.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
it is gratifying that the number of such projects as Zeek is growing. and we can use cryptocurrency in everyday life without problems
Activity: 152
April 29, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
doing sell transaction and also buy with crypto is one way easy and practical as well as secure in the transaction, but not all States legalize crypto as means of transaction. certainly, we must be wise for addressing it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 29, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
Better to change it to fiat and then shopping like normal people do Wink
I agree, normal people retain their crypto assets, but spend fiat  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
Yes, I sometimes use it as a means of payment for Crypto-currency, and it is very convenient for me
Activity: 235
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 29, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
I am going to use fuzex card,which would be available this april, i have participated their ICO and successfully get the investor's eyes, which is why i am holding those tokens because i do believe on the project's goal using cryptocards are much better than using creditcards which is why it is a good idea because you can enjoy a tax free transactions with these cards.
Activity: 784
April 29, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
Shop with very necessarily crypto fun. but for my own country, this has not allowed. with one of these advances seem to get many crypto support from various fields and of course, it would be nice for crypto progress later.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
April 29, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
Your idea is quite initiative and supportive which I may try to ponder over before subjecting my acquired cryptos to it. Meanwhile, aside exchanging my Cryptos for Fiat in contingencies period that necessitated my doing so, I have for once involved my Cryptos on some Mall Shoppings having noticed an Advert placement on the Forum then and which of course became successful. There is no harm in still trying back with some Cryptos if per adventure the opportunity is still on ground.
Activity: 504
April 29, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
this is a great project. it's all our dreams, that can buy things with crypto. i hope will more project like this in the future. we need crypto in real life.
Lots of projects that are being developed are going to use already in real life, existing working products needs to be improved with the blockchain technology if necessary, buying with cryptocurrency already in the existence the problem is the adoption for the solution of the current problems when it comes to this type of industry, it may improve or make the things worse looking these days that it is still efficient to use fiat as a form of payments though in the near future the adoption and improvements are significant.
I think that simple paper money so far will remain in use, as the society is not ready for a digital currency. I'm still thinking about old people and children who will also be very hard to use crypto currency as a means of payment.
Activity: 107
April 29, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
this is a great project. it's all our dreams, that can buy things with crypto. i hope will more project like this in the future. we need crypto in real life.
Lots of projects that are being developed are going to use already in real life, existing working products needs to be improved with the blockchain technology if necessary, buying with cryptocurrency already in the existence the problem is the adoption for the solution of the current problems when it comes to this type of industry, it may improve or make the things worse looking these days that it is still efficient to use fiat as a form of payments though in the near future the adoption and improvements are significant.

I definitely understand where you're coming from. I believe that Zeex offers a solution to many crypto investors who have made many significant profits in their portfolio. A lot of HODL'ers are sitting out there with lots of income, but no way to spend it. Yes they can transfer it to their USD wallet exchange of choice, but there are fee's involved, not to mention taxes that need to paid. Zeex offers an incredibly easy solution to bypass all these annoying middle-men, and actually allow you to use your crypto's. In the grand scheme of things, I think this is the start of a new Era, and I personally wanna be first in line.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
Activity: 980
April 29, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
We have only very small online portals where we can shop through crypto currencies but in future, we will see many options as crypto awareness is growing and now it is acceptable as a currency at many places because many countries going to regulated this market.
Pages:
Jump to: