Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 36. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:44:40 AM
There was an ICO that just finished for Amon Tech. It seems that they will have a debit card, that will use AI technology(they have partnered with Daneel.io) and will convert you crypto instantly into cash at the best conversion rate when you will make purchases with your debit card. So i believe that this will be a good method to do shopping using crypto.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
April 24, 2018, 04:42:43 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

I also used to shop with Ethereum
but before I convert to FIAT first
and all crypto payment systems usually also convert automatically into FIAT first

In what country that you used your cryptos to shopping?
I'm sure to pay your shopping  by crypto it will may cause of time spent to transaction as a payment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 24, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
If you are talking about online shopping yes i use crypto for online shopping.
But for real shopping its not usefull cause of transaction time and cost.
In traditional shoppping i prefer credit cards and cash.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
The crypto to gift cards by Zeex are a good way to promote cryptocurrency to be used by the masses, however we still need more ways to integrate cryptocurrency in our daily lives in my country we do have platform that can be used to buy pay electric, water and phone bills, we can also use it to transfer fiat to other peoples bank account. But it is only used by people how knows and understands cryptocurrency in our country.

If we would want a more stabilized prices of crypto then we would need to have crypto be used as a form of payment to buy our daily necessities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
This is one of those projects that gives a real life to cryptography. More such projects - more people in crypto - a larger turnover of crypto. That's what we need.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:29:32 AM
great project great team, looking forward to the launch!  Grin
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 09:26:04 PM
Shopping using crypto is not yet implemented in my country, hoping that someday they will implement this kind of idea, to more convenient for me to shop online. I heard that few country are starting accepting crypto as a payment on some shopping store, but Unfortunately here in my country are having some negative thoughts about crypto because of some FUD news that happened recently,  so it is Imposible to implement this kind of idea here in my country.
Activity: 67
April 23, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Wow nice project i hope we can do that the same in our country because for now we can't buy some stuff by the use of crypto because we need to convert it into our currency to be use. Its very nice in your country that you can use crypto to buy and make your payment method so easy.
Activity: 124
April 23, 2018, 09:10:42 PM
shop using the crypto is one of convenience and practical way to search today's society, even now many stores that accept payments using crypto, this is one of the marketing strategies adopted by companies that want to provide convenience to its customers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

I also used to shop with Ethereum
but before I convert to FIAT first
and all crypto payment systems usually also convert automatically into FIAT first
Activity: 175
April 23, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
I think there are already countries that accepting bitcoin as mode of payments dor goods and services but there are lot more countries that dont accept bitcoin as payments because it is nit stable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 08:15:28 PM
I never Shopping using crypto, maybe if I get crypto I will liquid first to rupian money, new if the money into rupiah money I just shop for the needs of day-to-day.
Activity: 179
April 23, 2018, 08:05:47 PM
Some major countries have accepted passwords for shopping such as Korea, Japan, USA, etc. They have automatic crypto switches. In my opinion, in the next few years, the world will gradually accept the Crypto market. They are useful and useful for shopping and using the service in our lives.
It might be true but some countries will think different angle about bitcoin and altcoin.
They keep not accept it because its thinking about bad side only. If they already think bad side then they will not see the good thing of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 23, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
The use of crypto for shopping now has become feasible as some services and e-commerce sites accept Bitcoin payments. But there are very few websites that take crypto payments because they are risky because the rates go down abnormally. But I do not stop to hope that a day not far away from online payment technology by cryptos will ultimately replace the payment by cash at the present time.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 07:57:13 PM
Shopping using any crypto coins are not totally implemented, because until now, even the cryptocurrency managements there's no such implementations of using cryptocurrency for shopping. Because cryptocurrency is only a valuable object that convertible into money, and on my own view, cryptocurrency enthusiasts who accessed cryptocurrency for the purpose of future money, because cryptocurrency has a good value that convertible into money.
Activity: 110
April 23, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

Wow! Im amaze that we can use crypto to shop. In my country is not yet available. Hoping we can use cryptocurrency to shop online. The transaction will be fast and easy.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
there is an app for sending btc to anyone , it is like personal wallet .
but best thing is you can buy amazon gift card from this app using your BTC .

there is a site also to buy gift card of any brand by paying them in BTC . you can google that .
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
Shopping using cryptocurrency is great. Convenient and you can save time by just scanning the QR.
I am looking forward to this project in the future. Hoping that all establishment in our country will adopt to this kind of innovation.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
It is a good proposal since it will be a cashless basis. This will result into less hassle for customers.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
April 23, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Wow, this is a good idea which is more convenient to pay for your things online.
I just hope that this kind of technology will also be available here in our place, for now we are just enjoying paying bill online through cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: