Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 38. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
Shoopping of anything? I have invested in NagriCoin to buy organic fertilizers for my garden. I have been following this project during a long time and got aquaimed with all results of testing the product. Guess only 7 years!  The growth of plants after it is amazing can't wait to aplly it in my garden Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
The OP sounds like an add for Zeex, but still, they are providing a very useful service. Myself, I am in the process of obtaining a prepaid credit card, the one you can top via crypto exchanges, so its super easy to spend any potential crypto gains of yours.
Activity: 195
April 23, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
This project sees to be picking up a lot of steam in the last few weeks. The team behind it also seems very solid and I notice that they have advisors from Bancor- very very cool Cool
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
Awesome project, thanks for sharing your thoughts on them.
Activity: 84
April 22, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
Pages:
Jump to: