Pages:
Author

Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment - page 28. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Crypto and blockchain writing service
There are varied circumstances that determine the outcome of an investment. These are the factors that determine if an investment should be short term or long term.

Sometimes, long term investment is good if the metrics available to you indicates such term. However, I do not think that it is appropriate to decide on the duration of your investment based on presumptive assertions. It is best backed with hard facts or an identifiable pattern.

For Bitcoin for instance, it is obvious that the ability to see it as a long term asset is most beneficial as evinced by its appreciation in value over time.

We can go further to maintain that despite  the fact that it keeps appreciating, we mustn't assume that it must always be viewed as a long term investment is since we know that nothing lasts for ever - not even patterns.

So for Bitcoin, the quetion should be, is it still a long term asset as it was ten years ago? Based on extrapolative evidences, we can say it is because the demand is no where close to end point.

The only possible challenge it could have in the interim is that pugnacity of several government if they feel threatened that it could affect global economy. However, voingbby antecedence and technology. We are aware that these are on the side of Bitcoin we can still see long term approach to investing in Bitcoin in the next 5 years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think Investment should be done as long term. Investment is usually done to make sure that when you need the money in the future, you can have something you can sell or you can get money. So in conclusion if you're going to invest, it should be long term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
Pages:
Jump to: