Pages:
Author

Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment - page 4. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
In my opinion, should not be short-term investment, now I see a lot of short-term investors, if you short-term investment, the level of risk will be very high, if your finances are stable, then you should invest long term, so will be safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is very popular today in terms of business. Especially blockchain offers a great technology. Investing is a great idea to grow your money instead of just keeping it in one place without getting profit. It is better to have long term investment in stock market. Its the best place for someone whose financially intellect. While for short term investment, cryptocurrency is a good choice for some reason like frequent change of coins value. But it all depends on your strategy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
The longer you invest, the more likely you will be able to weather low market periods. Long-term investing might also save your other expenses, such as transaction costs from active trading. But before you decide to make a long-term investment, you must keep in mind that along with its benefits come the drawbacks of limited liquidity and increased business risk.
To me i think it depend on ones experience, if a person have good experience in sort term investment then he should continue short term investment, i think those people who do not have any experience in short term investment then he should go for long term investment because short term investment is too much risky than long term investment.
Activity: 350
when the price is not stable I should suggest for long-term investment, because then it can provide a lot of profits and can take a positive trend

There is no specific time that Bitcoin or other crypto currency be stable. It cannot be stable because it fluctuates every minute that's why it is tagged as volatile investment. Yet holding your stocks in a long term will most probably benefit you because from time to time it will be climbing up in a slower basis unlike in 2017 where a massive rise is experienced.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
It depends on the project you are investing in , but in general the best returns in investing are from people who invested long-term. In such a long time your investment is much less influenced by things that decrease the value of your asset.
Activity: 70
I prefer to combine both short investment and long investment. For example, for short investment I use different ICO tokens and for long investment - only reliable top 10 coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Long term investment is always better idea but anyway you can trap in situation when you have no enough time so be careful before investing and save something for living.
Activity: 350
Basically both types of investments have a profit and loss opportunities. If you want big profits and unexpected return times, long-term investments might work for you.

However, if you want a quick refund, short-term investments may be more appropriate, depending on the choices you make and according to the amount of funds and the time of the refund.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think it depends on the personnal goal of each person. But I always recommend going for a long-term invesment. In the short-term, you can minimize the risks as you go along with your plans and the goal you've set from the start, but if you're not very careful or don't have enough experience, you can suffer a few losses. I believe that investing in the long-term is always safer, you don't have to worry about how volatile the cryptocurrency market can be because from past experiences with cryptocurrencies we know that they always gain more value over time, so as long as you've done a proper research on the crypto you want to invest in, then you can be sure that you're going gain profits in the long run.
Long-term investments are only for people who have a lot of money, they can take care of their lives without using the money they have invested.

No it is not true mate even poor people can go for long time investment why? So I answer you here that you said people have more wealth in there safe so they are not worry about their investment but the truth is bitcoin gives more opportunity to gain money as well, as you can invest all of you saving to buy bitcoin then join signature campaign to get fast and free income with your bitcoin, today I think there is nothing better than bitcoin for me, so everyone has equal right and equal chance to save bitcoin for as long as you want.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
when the price is not stable I should suggest for long-term investment, because then it can provide a lot of profits and can take a positive trend
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I am always trying to get profit when i have an opportunity to do this. I don't care long or short term when i see good money and have a chance to get them now i am doing it.
Each one of us has a different perceptions and different kind of decision making. Its up to you wether you choose a long term or a short term investment as far as you reach your targets and earn huge profit returns. Opportunity on bitcoin has a big impact to us so better to do such investment and have chances of pursuing dreams.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am always trying to get profit when i have an opportunity to do this. I don't care long or short term when i see good money and have a chance to get them now i am doing it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
When it comes to investment, people almost always think of being rich in a day. For this reason they do not want to invest in long term. Choose short-term or long-term whatever you choose, move along with your investment information and logic, I buy short term coins in some periods, and the vast majority of my portfolio is long term.
Activity: 322
I think it depends on the personnal goal of each person. But I always recommend going for a long-term invesment. In the short-term, you can minimize the risks as you go along with your plans and the goal you've set from the start, but if you're not very careful or don't have enough experience, you can suffer a few losses. I believe that investing in the long-term is always safer, you don't have to worry about how volatile the cryptocurrency market can be because from past experiences with cryptocurrencies we know that they always gain more value over time, so as long as you've done a proper research on the crypto you want to invest in, then you can be sure that you're going gain profits in the long run.
Long-term investments are only for people who have a lot of money, they can take care of their lives without using the money they have invested.
Activity: 14
I would prefer to make short-term investments because then I can gain momentum to make a profit, although not too big but I feel secure because I can get benefits. Well for me  i really prefer for a short term investment, because we are all wanted to earn here a huge amount of profit and if we can really gain today we then we sell.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Short term investment is applicable to everybody that did not want to take the risk for a long period of time. Long term is for those who are ready to take the risk despite of price bubble in the market. Short term or long term have in common that is price. Price of both will come up to goes and down. The important is your profit not your losses.

I think if we will invest our money for short term, that would be called trading or like that.  Because earning through trading gives income in a short period of time.  While earning for a longer period of time is the investment which  I preferred much better.  I guess this will gives more income.
It is a technical term in the financial market, almost anyone who routinely transacts, make money from a change in price on a regular basis is always called trading. In my opinion, trading is just different investment about total time to spend to trade in the market.
Activity: 238
Dispersing your investment in many choices will surely give you profit. Investing is a great idea to grow your money instead of just keeping it in one place without getting profit. It is better to have long term investment in stock market. Its the best place for someone whose financially intellect. While for short term investment, cryptocurrency is a good choice for some reason like frequent change of coins value. But it all depends on your strategy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
of  course long term investment so you can earn more profit like everyone they choose long term
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Short term investment is applicable to everybody that did not want to take the risk for a long period of time. Long term is for those who are ready to take the risk despite of price bubble in the market. Short term or long term have in common that is price. Price of both will come up to goes and down. The important is your profit not your losses.

I think if we will invest our money for short term, that would be called trading or like that.  Because earning through trading gives income in a short period of time.  While earning for a longer period of time is the investment which  I preferred much better.  I guess this will gives more income.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Neither long term nor short term but I like trading btcs without holding them
Pages:
Jump to: