Pages:
Author

Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment - page 7. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 250
If i were to chose between two. I will chose both because if  i can do both i can maximize my earnings. Short term investment can gives us a good amount of profit if we do it right. Also long term investment can be profitable as long as the project is success in the market but it depends on people if how they handle this or what do they like when it comes to investment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
If you can hold long term investment I think it's better, you have more benefits for sure. So for me I choose long term if I have a chance to invest.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
I think long-term investment is better and make our life calm, which we must understand in investment is financial management and time so if we do not be patient then we will lose, but if we are patient waiting then we will profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Why is there a need to choose when you can simply do both? These two are beneficial in their own ways which I find very difficult to compare since they fall under two complete and separate categories. With short term investment, it is very beneficial since you see the profit the you make is readily available at your disposable whatever needs that would come your way. Long term investments  on the other hand, is pretty much time locked but the potential profit is much higher, downside is you can't really touch whenever you like since that would be beating its very purpose.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Short term investment: Need to have good understanding of the market trend and need to carefully decide when to buy or sell. Profit may vary according to the decision you make.

Long term investment: No special understanding of market required, you need to just invest and cash out after a fixed period like 5 or 10 years. Profit would be like double or triple your investment.
Everything depends on the situation, I'm kind of impatient human so prefer short term investment, long term investment is only suitable for gold, land, property, stocks, mutual funds and so on. bitcoin is a short-term investment (not more than 5 years).
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for a longer amount of time. Hereby short investment I mean any investment which is less than a year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long-term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than a year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short-term investment or long-term investment
I think the long-term investment is more beneficial than short-term investment. Because if you are looking for short-term investment then I must clear you one thing that is as much as you earn in long-term investment you cannot earn in short-term investment.their are very few chances of losses in long-term investment.if you don't want to lose your money then always looking forward to long-term investment.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Short term investment: Need to have good understanding of the market trend and need to carefully decide when to buy or sell. Profit may vary according to the decision you make.

Long term investment: No special understanding of market required, you need to just invest and cash out after a fixed period like 5 or 10 years. Profit would be like double or triple your investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
it depends on what your main objective is in investing, if you want to make short-term investments, you should not have all investments in one coin, if the coin goes down, you will lose it all.
about long-term investments, investments that will pay off for several months or years, if long-term investing, dont ever panic when the market looks bad. as the market always recovers from the decline, although it may take time to do so
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Long term is any time better if you are not into cypto currencies or do not understand much.

And it's not that big loss for those long-term holders because we all know that the price will recover sooner so there's nothing to worry. Definitely, the one who worrisome now are the one's who bought at peak and planning to cut their losses which will can worsen things.
Obviously, don't sell now because the bull run is about to start and it will beneficial in a long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Investment at over all good if you have to much worry then the short term is good and if you are wise person then make investment for short and long term as well . It is good to have the currency and from this we can make good amount of profit. The short term investment is good in the currency market because the currencies are very volatile so it have many indication and many factors involved in this investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
It's better for you to join a long-term investment because long-term investment will reduce the percent of risks.

Yes, but all types of investments carry some types of risk and cannot be in percent sometimes it have biggest risk with long term investments is votality, the fluctuations in the financial markets that can cause investments to lose value. I think as an investors we need it the two by knowing the differences between the two and you should have a good idea of what to expect from your investment and if you learned, it can help you to make the right choices which is the two right for you.
I think long term investment is quite safe and profitable in bitcoin as compared to the short term runs and those who are in long term run they don’t look worried because they know bitcoin will made a lot of progress till they are holding their coins and more of it short term investments are also good when bitcoin is progressing in prices in with great value like December 2k17 so invest according to your patience y suggestion Is to invest for two to three years and after that time you will see bitcoin will make life easier.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
Long term is any time better if you are not into cypto currencies or do not understand much.
It's always up to us if we are going to invest for short term or long term and it is also depends on the stability of bitcoin or crypto in terms of stabilising its stands in economy. We can also do both but you need to understand deeper in bitcoin and how is it working in long term. You need to have strategy for long term. You need to be ready for every situation that crypto have to face in the future. You can also do short term investment after you earn enough money to put up a actual business but I suggest to put a long term investment if you really can do long term.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
It's better for you to join a long-term investment because long-term investment will reduce the percent of risks.

Yes, but all types of investments carry some types of risk and cannot be in percent sometimes it have biggest risk with long term investments is votality, the fluctuations in the financial markets that can cause investments to lose value. I think as an investors we need it the two by knowing the differences between the two and you should have a good idea of what to expect from your investment and if you learned, it can help you to make the right choices which is the two right for you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
You should be always aiming for long term investment because that is the best option for me to choose compare to short term investment because short term investment often leads for the holders to just loss their money because the market can easily change in a short period of time and without the good back up plans for your holdings then i don't think that short term investment will be the best. So for the safest type of investment, always go for long term investment.
I think long term investment is very good and people are getting more in long run and more of it there is a lot of benefit in long term because there is a lot of profit chances in long term investment whereas in short term run there is only limited profit and there is bit patience required in long run but surety is that profit will be very high so keep bitcoin for the sake of good life after three to four year don’t buy and sell on weekly basis.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
You should be always aiming for long term investment because that is the best option for me to choose compare to short term investment because short term investment often leads for the holders to just loss their money because the market can easily change in a short period of time and without the good back up plans for your holdings then i don't think that short term investment will be the best. So for the safest type of investment, always go for long term investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
For me both is good but for me short term is more good because in long term you didnt know what will happen in the future maybe your money will loss if it happen ttry to do trading shortterm this is the best way.

Both is good if you can do both, you can do day trading at the same time you can hold some coin that you think is a potential coin, if you want long term investment make sure that you have a knowledge about where you invest your money.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Actually you can do both, depending on how much you want to risk or invest, for long term and short term, if would be nice if you do both, one for long term and one for short term, so that just in case you may need money for emergency reason or for some reason you may want to use it, at least you have something to spend with and also you save some for the future... it's all depends on your capacity to invest to any amount you wish too.
Activity: 224
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

it would be depending on what your needs are, you would have to forst correctly assess the situation in which can you carry on and wait longer for you to cash in and have you enjoy the winnings after or eould you really need he money and invest on it only for a short term and quickly you can re-assess it and then re-invest as much as you would like so that you would have quick money but only shorter
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
First off, you have the long-term strategy, which is sometimes referred to as 'hodling'.

Invest in one-off or regular sums of bitcoin, or other favored cryptocurrencies.
Secure and hold the investment for a long-term period (e.g., 1+ year), or until another condition is met.
Pages:
Jump to: