Pages:
Author

Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment - page 5. (Read 3057 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
I do not understand what your investment intentions are in what areas and if you think crypto investment in my opinion in the short term or long term will still have the risk or the possibility of profit to be gained. For that reason, investors are required to equip themselves with various strategies and appropriate steps to increase the likelihood of profit and minimize the risk of loss. and the following I will give you a strategy that can be done by investors such as you must have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency and keep monitoring the stock market and you should invest more than one type of crypto and most importantly Start small quantities and do it measurably.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Short term investment is applicable to everybody that did not want to take the risk for a long period of time. Long term is for those who are ready to take the risk despite of price bubble in the market. Short term or long term have in common that is price. Price of both will come up to goes and down. The important is your profit not your losses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It is hard to say because it depends on that person who wants to invest.But both are good.In my point of view,crypto world is not stable thing.There is a risky system.If you have enough patience,then you will go to do this.Otherwise,it will not good for you.If you have a big amount,you should go for long term investment.Otherwise,you go for short time investment.Short time investment will grow your profit level early.Now, choice is yours and also depend on your ability.
Well for me  i really prefer for a short term investment, because we are all wanted to earn here a huge amount of profit and if we can really gain today we then we sell. We are not required to hold or invest fro a long term if we can gain today. So then I believe that everything is depend on our own decision. Because we can also loss an amount if we don't be carefully on making decisions.
It is really depending in our research and also the conclusion that we have before choosing either long term or short term investment because in my opinion, if you are really confident about the investment that you are trying then it will be the best for you to choose long term because their price or value appreciates over the time and it is perfect for you to just get into long term so you will be having a good investment and also a passive income.
Activity: 43
In my opinion long-term investments are won against short-term. And it borrows much less time. We just watch that we with our bought coins and at achievement of the necessary level of cost sell a part of coins
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
It is hard to say because it depends on that person who wants to invest.But both are good.In my point of view,crypto world is not stable thing.There is a risky system.If you have enough patience,then you will go to do this.Otherwise,it will not good for you.If you have a big amount,you should go for long term investment.Otherwise,you go for short time investment.Short time investment will grow your profit level early.Now, choice is yours and also depend on your ability.
Well for me  i really prefer for a short term investment, because we are all wanted to earn here a huge amount of profit and if we can really gain today we then we sell. We are not required to hold or invest fro a long term if we can gain today. So then I believe that everything is depend on our own decision. Because we can also loss an amount if we don't be carefully on making decisions.
Activity: 28
Short-term investments promise profits in a short period of time (monthly, weekly and daily). In this investment, can be an option for those of you who want to play safe or you who do not want to have a high risk. For example is saving in banks and deposits.
Long-term investment takes at least 3 years to get the results. If your financial capital can be rotated over a period of 3 years, then long-term investment can be selected. Examples of long-term investments are stocks.
I think gan more profitable long-term investment.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Activity: 78
No matter what by I always favour long term investment
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Wow that was too long, investing for 10 years, I think it would require also long term of study. In my own perception, investment such as business, apartments, land acquisition are better for long term investment.

And for cyrpto currencies, 2 to 5 years are ideal.
For investment in crypto short term means the duration lesser than 200 days and any duration which exceeds this is counted as a long term investment. Now if you want to invest for much longer time than you must do it for 700 days or so and not longer than that, because if you have huge investment than you can get more profits by retaining other properties for such a longer duration. Small investments may be done for more than above mentioned periods.
Activity: 29
I would suggest you to go with short-term investment because it won't ask for your panic which is lack on investors , even it's less profits than long-term investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I would prefer to do both. I would invest in btc for long term and invest short term on some good altcoins. It depends on one's patience and strategic planning. You just need to focus on your investment if you choose short term so that you are properly guided when to sell and earn more than enough. Long term investment would yield more if you invest on strong and potentially proven  alts.
Activity: 41
Long-term investment will provide you a stable opportunity than short-term investment will be much more risky than long-term.
Activity: 134
I am newbie,  no money to invest in long term I'd rather do a short term investment. We all know that in short term investment has a small profit but if you have a patience to do it again and again at the end you gain more. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

For me it is up to the coins if they are capable of being a long term investment or they will be just stick into a short term. But being an investors it is your job to know the coins that you will invested into because not all of them are long term but long term it needs to be having a lot of patience and you should have another source of income because if you are gonna stick into that investment you will never gonna get that quickly and it can never sustain you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
Investing isn't a get rich quick tactic or something you can do for a short period of time and expect to make a significant amount of money. It's often a long-term process, one that requires patience, commitment, and keeping calm when the market fluctuates, as it inevitably will. I think long-term investing is more profitable than short-term investing. But it also carries tremendous risk.
Activity: 574
For both of me is also good, if for short-term investment I more easily invest in Atlcoin because for us very easy to earn profits, by buying low prices and selling higher prices,
If in the long run we will invest in bitcoin for us which is very profitable in the long run, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.
Activity: 52
I think everyone wants to earn profit within a short period of time. While most of time, it takes long time or more risk.
Like stocks and cryptocurrencies, their price go ups and downs a lot even in a day 
So, personally I prefer being patient and invest in long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101

I think all investments have different advantages, for short-term investments then you will profit faster, but in the long term you have to wait longer to take profit of them, and of course for long-term investment will be more profitable
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Long term investments are ideal if you can afford it.  With that said, if your portfolio is large enough, it may be feasable to sell off a small portion during a particularly large spike, as a strategic move.  Stay well-researched and don't over-invest as that can lead to being forced to sell to get their money back.
Activity: 518
When it comes to invesment that is very risk wether short term investment or long term invesment we need to research and study the possible that were not getting loss, perhaps i think it is better the long term investment because their is a big profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: